Status: Active

I Was Tossed Aside By You

Not Just Some Broad

Present Day
Stefan's POV

I walked through the quiet house half-expecting Damon to pop out at any moment. Instead I found him in my room next to an open old box, with a locket and picture in hand. He was staring intently at the picture and seemed to be in a trance-like state. Suddenly he popped out of his reverie and saw me looking at him. Damon had a look on his face that was a combination of, was it nostalgia and lust? The look quickly disappeared and transformed into his infamous smirk. “Do you enjoy spying on people, little brother? Some people find that creepy. I am one of those people.”

“Who is that picture of?” I asked ignoring what he just said.

His face faltered for a quick moment but he said “Some broad.” He tossed the photo on the desk but kept the locket in hand.

“Sure.” I said and went to look at the photo. When I saw who it was of I just about froze completely.

1863
Stefan's POV

In a matter of a couple of weeks since we first met, Charlotte and I had become the best of friends. We frequently visited eachother's homes since we were practically neighbors. She and Damon had become quite smitten as well.
Charlotte sat on the steps outside my house and patted an empty spot next to her. “Sit with me Stefan.” she said with a smile.

I sat down and said “Damon is quite infatuated with you. He talks about you all the time.” She blushed profusely, but I continued. “Charlotte Montgomery, I think you have stolen his heart.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. Stupid writer's block. Please comment and subscribe!