Status: Active

I Was Tossed Aside By You

A Big Decision

1864
Charlotte's POV

The Salvatore's and I had known eachother for months by the time my parents announced they were going on a trip to North Carolina, to visit some old friends. They thought it was best to leave me behind with mainly the Salvatore's to keep me company. Which I don't mind because Stefan is my best friend and everyday I am falling in love with Damon, more and more each day. I think he's the one. I want to be with him forever.

As my parents say goodbye I am standing with the boys on the steps.

"Take good care of her boys." my beautiful mother said with her loving smile.

"We will Mrs. Montgomery." Stefan said with sincerely.

My father shook Stefan's hand and then Damon's. "Be careful, son." he said to Damon. Damon has enlisted and will be leaving while my parents are gone. I hugged both of my parents and then they left. I must have had a sad look on my face because Damon gently rubbed my back and gave me one of his magnificent smiles.

The boys had decided to stay at the house for a few days to keep me company. Later that night when Stefan had already gone to bed, I secretly led Damon to my bedroom. "Char, what are you doing?" he asked confused.

I took his hands and looked into his eyes. " Damon. I love you and I...I want to give myself to you."

A concerned look crossed his face as he looked into my eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. You're leaving soon and I don't know what could happen to you. I want to prove my love to you." my voice cracked and I looked to the floor as my eyes filled with tears.

Damon put a finger under my chin and lifted my head up. He brushed away an escaped tear and passionately kissed me. "Ok."
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't quite sure how to describe getting it on in the 1860's so I left that part out :P Comment + subsribing + friend request = a very happy author.