‹ Prequel: Animal I Have Become
Status: On the works.

Mind Games

Prologue

"Princess," a man in his early-twenties grinned as he lifted his hand out for her to hold.

It wasn't your typical royal story where the royals wear funny costumes in the old days. No, this man was wearing the modern day outfit.

He was wearing a long sleeved black buttoned-up shirt with black pants and black shiny shoes that matches his dark eyes that was watching her with intensity.

She, on the other hand, was wearing a classy black dress with blood-red shoes that seemed to make her pale skin stand out.

And they were standing in the middle of the room that seemed to be in a castle or something.

It was this dream again.

Only it was a dream that seem to change everytime she closes her eyes.

"Who are you?" she asks him, not taking his hand.

He simply stared at her before scoffing out loud.

"I would have thought that after a few months of walking into your dreams you'd recognize me by now," he turned around and started walking away.

This was always how the dream ended - the mysterious man walking away disappointed.

"Stop walking away from me!" she demanded, balling her fist in anger.

There was no way she was going to go through this dream again without knowing his name.

He stopped walking but never turned to look at her.

"You really have no idea who I am, Renesmee?"

The way he called her name made her spine tingle from excitement and fear. He was by her side in an instant as he pushed a strand of her long wavy hair behind her ears, causing her to stop breathing for a moment.

His head went closer to her neck as he took in a deep breath then he pulled away, looking deep into her eyes.

"If you want me to leave you alone, all you have to do is ask and I will never come back," the man said in a low-almost seductive tone.

She kept quiet and he smiled, planting a kiss on her left cheek.

"You're meant to be my Princess Of Darkness," he stroked her cheek lightly, just admiring her beauty. "I can't believe that tiny vampire had the advantage of killing me."

He seemed to be talking to himself now as he stared off into the distance, anger is apparent in his eyes.

"Killing you?" she titled her head to the side and that had caused him to look at her.

"Mhmm," he sighed and pulled her with him towards a bedroom. "I'll come look for you when the time is right and then I will make you mine for eternity."

She stopped and pulled her arms away from him.

"Make me yours?" she huffed and crossed her arms. "You're insane. I'm imprinted to Jacob. Whatever made you think I'd be with you?"

For a moment, his face showed some sign of hurt but within a second, it was gone. Instead, he replaced it with his knowing smirk.

"I have made you mine before, Renesmee. I'm only coming to collect what belongs to me," he walked gracefully towards her.

"Do you dare tell me you don't feel anything for me?" he looked into her eyes with intent again.

Before she could answer, he placed a finger on her lips and continued, "Before you answer, I want you to look deep into your heart and find the answer."

He pulled her towards a bed and made her lie on the bed as he draped her body with a comforter. He leaned down and kissed her forehead before staring into her eyes again.

Her eyes felt heavy and before she knew it, she was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know what you think of the prologue.
I promise, the sequel is going to get better!

PS: Does anyone know how to make a banner?