Status: New!

My Hero

Nine;

Isabella.

I sat patiently waiting back stage for the guys to get done with the show. When Joe sang The Minstrel's Prayer, I broke down in tears, but they were happy tears. Danielle was right, Joe was different and I wouldn't regret him, I just needed to tell Joe.

"Great show guys!" I heard Kevin cheer as the three came off stage followed by the band.

I looked up from the uncomfortable metal chair I was waiting in and grinned as I saw the sweaty man that I love. I instantly got out of my seat, as fast as my newly added weight would allow, and captured his soft lips in my own. It was rather clear I caught him off guard, but I couldn't wait.

"Joe, I love you. I love you so, so much," I admitted before kissing him once again. "I trust you with my life and even more so, I trust you with my heart."

He chuckled softly, placing his hands on my hips. "I love you too, Bells." Joe leaned down and pecked my forehead before saying, "I'm going to get showered and changed then we can talk, okay?"

I nodded and kissed him gently once more before he walked away. I headed to the rec room where my sister was playing video games with Frankie and a few of the other performers from the show.

"Oh, my God!" McKenna squealed once she saw me, totally forgetting the game. "Joe totally spilled his heart out there and it was all for you. You better act on that before he gets back together with Demi."

"Kenna, he isn't going to get back together with Demi," Frankie corrected. "Demi isn't really into him anymore, but she is right, Isabella. Joe really, really cares about you."

"I know, you two. I was just with him, but he had to go shower, he was rather sweaty," I explained.

"Isabella, you should be my next sister-in-law," Frankie laughed.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves now. Listen, I have to go to the bathroom, I haven't been in like an hour and this little bugger isn't going to let me wait much longer. If y'all see Joe, tell him where I am." And with that, I practically ran across the hall to use the bathroom.

A few minutes later, after handling my business, I washed my hands and exited the bathroom only to be pulled into very familiar arms. I smiled up at Joe and he grinned down at me before kissing me very slowly.

"So, what does this mean for us?" He questioned while gently brushing a piece of hair out of my face. "It's all up to you, Bella."

"I'm ready, Joe," I promised, resting against his chest. "I want to be with you."

"Well," he paused, waiting for me to look up at him, " Isabella, will you be my girlfriend?"

My smile softened from the eager grin it was before as I stood on my toes and pecked his pink lips. "Of course."

"Awe!"

Joe and I instantly turned at the sound of someones squeal to see the rather large crowd that had formed. I instantly buried my face in Joe's chest.

"Make them go away," I pleaded without lifting my head.

"You guys are disturbing my girlfriend," Joe chuckled. "Please disperse."

"Are they gone?" I asked about a minute later.

"Yes, Bella, they are gone."

I smiled and looked back up at him. "I love you."

"I love you too. Are you ready to go back to the hotel?"

"Can you stay in my room tonight?" I whispered. "I haven't slept as well as I did last night in months. I need that again."

"We'll see." Joe then removed his arms from my body before wrapping his right arm around my shoulders and leading me to the cars where everyone was waiting.

"Ooh, look at them," Danielle teased as Joe helped me into the S.U.V.

"Don't be jealous because Joe and I look cuter together," I smirked as Joe slid in next to me.

"Nick, do you mind if McKenna stays in our room with you again?" Joe questioned, looking back at his brother who was next to Danielle and Kevin on the row behind us.

"Why, so you can stay with Isabella?"

"Yes," he admitted bluntly. "But, you have no room to talk, so as I was saying, can Kenna stay with you tonight."

"Sure," Nick grumbled.

I leaned into Joe before whispering, "I want to hear Minstrel's Prayer later."

"As soon as we get to the room," he promised, wrapping his arms back around my shoulders.

I leaned over onto his chest and soon fell asleep.

***

"So," I started as I laid on my bed with Joe.

I was in a snug tank top, that could no longer cover my whole stomach, and a pair of shorts to match. Joe, on the other hand, was only in boxers and a pair of socks, but the socks were a joke. I had said he was half naked and told him to put some clothes on because I get horny easily, so Joe put socks on.

"I hope you know, when you sang Minstrel's Prayer at that show, I was sobbing like a baby," I admitted, shifting so that my head was resting on Joe's firm chest. "But I think that you always had me."

"And how did you come to that conclusion, Baby Bell?"

"Because I hate when people call me Bella. I always have since I was younger, and I hate it even more so since Twilight came out," I explained. "Everyone calls me Isa. Like Isa the Iguana from Dora."

"Oh, so you want me to stop calling you Bella?" Joe asked, clearly confused at my confession.

"No, you didn't let me finish," I chuckled. "As I was saying, I think you've always had me because I've always loved it when you called me Bella, or Bells, or even Baby Bell. But I only can stand it when you say it."

"Hmm," Joe mumbled, stroking my stomach in the process, "I wish I would have known that before I spilled everything out on that stage."

"No, I needed to see that. It showed that you really love me as much as I love you."

"I really do love you, I haven't felt this way about anyone before," he admitted softly. "And I love your baby, I'm kind of really excited to meet her."

"Joe," I hissed, "you called him a boy forever and now that we know he's a boy, you refer to him as a girl. You will not gender-confuse my baby."

"I just have this feeling. You know, sometimes doctors get it wrong. I mean it's not the world's clearest image. It could have been an arm or something in the way," Joe continued.

"Oh, please," I scoffed, "and why would you know this?"

"Because," he whispered, his voice softening to simple innocence, "I looked it up."

"You still continue to amaze me," I yawned softly.

"I like to keep you on your toes. Goodnight, Baby Bell."

"Night, Joe."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a shorter one, but I have work to do. The more comments I get, the more inspired I get, the more chapters you get. Remember that. :)

Comment and subscribe.