Beyond 2,000 Light Years Away...

sleevless shirts and catholic school skirts

I watched him text someone, probably Tre and rolled my eyes.

"We're here." I said, pointing to Tre's house. "Okay." She nodded. We both walked in and Tre just made fun of his, I didn't care. I watched her go to the guest room.
"Hey man, can I stay over tonight?"
"Yeah, sure."

I walked into the guest room that was my room. I got track shorts and a tank top out and hung my dress up. "Mom's gonna kill me when she see's I got it wet..." I said to myself. I nodded. "She won't find out, It'll dry."

It was pretty late so Tre and I just decided to go to his room.

I was so tried. I tried falling asleep but I couldn't. After what felt like hours trying to fall asleep, I went out into the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Oh hi." I heard Billie say nervously.
"Hey."
"I was just getting a drink."
"Me too."

He nodded and I got some water then went back to bed.

I walked into Tre's room and through a case of beer on his bed. "Dude, Adrienne almost caught me getting the booze."
His eyes got wide. "What?!" He said. "You sure she didn't see you?"
"yeah, why would it matter?''
"She'd tell! We'd be screwed."
I was silent.
"She's fucking straight edge!" he added.

I fell for a church girl...
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the short update, this part was lost somewhere so I had to re-write everything. I'll probably update again

So sorry, guys.

and now on, I will explain the title of each chapter.

This one comes from Kathleen by Pinhead Gunpowder. I thought it worked because Billie thinks he fell for a church girl.
but wait till you see what happens next chapter ;)
LOL JK NO THEY DON'T FUCK.
i'll stop ruining it.

So, comment, PLEASE COMMENT. Faby and I love your feedback.