Beyond 2,000 Light Years Away...

everything she does questions my mental health

I heard them laughing and talking loudly. Ugh, boys will be boys, I guess. I turned over and tried blocking them out, but they just got louder. I got out of bed and walked to Tre's door. I banged on it.
"Guys, shut the fuck up! Some of us are trying to sleep, y'know."

Tre and I looked at each other with our eyes wide open.
"SORRY!" I apologized, "y'know Tre can be like that sometimes!" I took the last drink of my beer, "Here, hide it." I said to Tre. I wasn't sure if she was still at the door.

"Ugh, it doesn't matter, I know I'll be here again telling you assholes to shut up in the next five minutes." I walked back to my room and fell on my bed. "Ugh." I said. I went under the covers and tired to go to sleep.

I heard a door slam. I turned to look at Tre and we started laughing. "Oh my God! That was so fucking close!" He exclaimed.

I heard what Tre yelled. What was close? What were they hiding? I decided it probably doesn't matter so I turned over on my side and closed my eyes.

"SHHHHHHHHHH!" I put my hand over his mouth, "She might hear you!" We kept laughing silently.

I fell asleep. I woke up for some reason at 3 AM. I didn't know why. I sat up and looked around the room for no reason.

It was 3 AM and we were still awake. "Wanna get some more?" Tre asked passing me his empty bottle of beer.
"PFT! It's your turn!" I replied.
"Fine then!" We laughed, and he went downstairs.

I saw Tre walk downstairs. I walked out to the hallway. I blocked the way to his room. "Hi Tre." I said, still blocking his way. Then I saw he was carrying a case of beer. "Why do you have that?'' I asked, nodding towards the case.

My jaw dropped to the floor. I didn't know what to say, and I knew Tre would say something stupid.

I stood there, blocking the way. "C'mon Tre, I won't tell your mom."
"Y-You won't?"
"Nope."
"What's the catch?"
"You let me drink with you guys."

Tre laughed, "You? Drinking? Wow Adrienne really?You're 21 and I have never seen you drink one drop of alcohol."

"Exactly, you've never seen me." I said.

Tre looked at me, I shrugged "It's fine with me."
"Okay..."

We all walked into Tre's room. I sat on the bed and Tre sat on the floor. Tre threw a beer at Billie then one at me and took one for himself.

I looked at Adrienne as I took the first sip of my beer, she was 21?

I threw my empty can to the floor and Tre threw me another one. God, its been a long time since I had alcohol. God, it tasted so fucking good.

Adrienne looked a little sick, "You okay?" I asked her.

I threw another empty can on the floor. "I'm fine. Tre." I said, signaling him to throw me another, which he did.

"Okay," i smiled, "but donĀ“t drink too much, you'll get hungover and you get us in trouble."

I shook my head. "Wait." I said. I walked into my room and came back, holding a box with some sort of medicine in it. "I swear, these cure hangovers. I use them for that. I don't know what they were made for, but they work great."

"Oh yeah, I've seen those," Tre said.
"Do they actually work?" I asked her. It was the first time i heard of something like that.

"Like a charm. They've never failed me." I picked up my beer and took another sip.

"Hmm okay," whats the worst that could happen?, it thought. I finished the my beer and asked Tre for another one.

We kept drinking. I lost count after 6 cans. I just kept pounding them. We were having so much fucking fun.

We were all drunk and having fun. We were being loud and I had completely forgotten about Tre's parents.

We continued on drinking and being loud and having all our fun until we heard a knock at the door. We all looked at each other. Then Tre spoke up. "Yeah?"

"Go to sleep, Frank!" We heard Tre's mom in the other side of the door.

"Ugh, It's Tre, mom!" Billie hit in on his side. "Okay, we're going to bed now, mom. Sorry!" We heard Tre's mom's footsteps get fainter as she walked away and we all breathed a sigh of relief.

We kept drinking and drinking until the case was empty. I threw the last can to the floor and said, "If only Mike were here, he always misses all the fun."

Tre threw his can right by Billie's. "Sucks for him." He said, looking at the ceiling. "It's 4 AM, I don't think he'd want to come now." he added. Billie shrugged and looked at Tre. Tre got up and said, "I want some more fucking booze."

"Well, you could go and grab another case, but I think your mom would notice..."

I got up. "I'll get it. She won't care as much if she knows it's me." I walked out the door.

When she left the room I said, "Damn, she's hot!" Tre looked at me like I just said the craziest thing ever, "What?! Did you just say that Adrienne is hot!?" I nodded.
"I think you need to get your eyes fixed."
I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Shut up!" I said and I threw a pillow at him.

I walked back in with a 6 pack and a big bottle of tequila. "Thought we'd get creative." I threw the 6 pack at Tre and the tequila at Billie.

"Thank you!" I said and took a big gulp.

"Hey, don't hog it!" I giggled. He passed the bottle to me and I drank some, feeling it burn the back of my throat for a second. "Mmm. Tre, here."

When Adrienne was about to give bottle to Tre we noticed he was already choking on another can of beer. I laughed and put my arm around her shoulders, "I guess this is only for the two of us," I grabbed the bottle and took bug gulp.

I giggled again. He took a sip from the bottle and handed it to me. I took a sip and felt it sting my throat again. "Mm, I love this." I handed it back to him.

I took another big sip and then Tre put his beer down. "I want it!" he said, grabbing for it. "Ohh, sorry man. You missed out. Just for me and the lady now." I said, laughing. She giggled again.

Tre got up and grabbed the bottle out of his hands."Awh, it's empty. Thanks man."

"You are welcome," I said smiling.

We drank the beer for a while until we ran out of that again. Billie still had his arm around me from before. I think i liked it...

We were laughing and making jokes and just having fun, but I was starting to feel tired.

I laid down on Tre's bed and closed my eyes. We're just having too much fun.

I smiled as I watched Adrienne lay down on Tre's bed.
"You wish she was laying down on your bed, don't you?" Tre whispered in my ear.
"What?! LEAVE ME ALONE TRE!" I said pushing him away from me

I sat up. "What are you guys yelling about?" I ran my fingers through my hair a couple of times.

"Nothing!" i answer quickly.

I turned over so that I was laying on my stomach and sighed.

"Adrienne." Tre said.
"What?" she answered harshly.
"If you're going to sleep, go to your room!" No, Tre shut up, I thought

"Fine, I'll leave." I got off his bed and stood up.

I turned to look at Tre and smacked him on the head, "Thanks a lot!"
"Now we are even," He said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
twice as big chapter to make up for yesterday? Okay.

Title comes from a beautiful song called 80 by a little band called Green Day.
I decided to name it this because it changes what Billie thinks of her completely.
ADIE AIN'T NO CHURCH GIRL.

Thanks again to Faby, who I stay up til 2 AM writing this story through texts with her.
Love you Fabs.

Comment! Please! We love your feedback!