Beyond 2,000 Light Years Away...

if anyone can hear me slap some sense in me

I silently closed the door to my room and sat down on my bed. I instantly felt tired for some reason. I sighed and lay down on the bed.

"UGH!" I rolled my eyes and dropped back on Tre's bed, I fell asleep two minutes later.

I couldn't fall asleep, even if I was really tired. I sat back up. My leg was hurting for some reason, and I felt weird. You drank a shitload of alcohol, Adrienne, of course you feel weird.

I slept like a baby that night, and woke up past noon.

I was on my laptop pretty much all day. I had nothing to do. The boys were asleep most of the day, too.

I woke up and went downstairs. I saw Adrienne sitting in the kitchen table with her laptop.
"Morning." I said.

"Morning?" I laughed. "More like afternoon. You slept for a while." I laughed.

I laughed, "Yeah," I ran my fingers through my hair, "Last night was fun though."

I smiled. "Yeah, I had a lot of fun."

I smiled, "Thank you for the pills by the way, I feel perfectly fine," I sat next to her, "I think I've never drank so much."

"Anytime." I smiled. "Yeah, I know. It was intense. I loved it." I added.

"Whatcha doing?" I yawned.

"Nothing at all. I've been just browsing stuff since I was awake. Nothing in particular."

"Don't lie to me Adrienne! I know you were looking at porn!" I joked.

''NOO HE FOUND OUT MY SECRET OBSESSION!" I laughed. "But seriously, I think you mean Tre, not me."

I laughed, "Yeah, I bet."

I leaned back in the chair a little and looked at him, then the computer. "Is Tre still asleep?"

"Yeah," I said, trying to peak over her shoulder to see her laptop's screen

"Ah." I saw him try to look at my screen. I picked up my computer. "I'm going to the living room. Will you sit with me?" I felt like an idiot for saying it for some reason.

"Yeah," I said smiling, there was no need to ask, though. I would've followed her anyways.

I sat down on the couch and he sat right next to me. I smiled at him and started playing around with my laptop and he watched me.

We sat there together for awhile until Tre woke up, "Well, aren't you two cute?!"

"Yeah, we're pretty damn adorable, aren't we?" I said, not looking up from my laptop screen.

I laughed, "Yes we are." I said. Then Tre sat right in between us.

I rolled my eyes. I actually liked sitting next to Billie. I kept playing around with my laptop. Thanks for ruining it, Tre.

I decided to annoy Tre so he would move. I started flicking him and poking him on the face.

I watched Billie flick Tre and I laughed. "This looks like fun." I said, so I started flicking him and poking him on the face too.

"STOP IT!" He yelled, but we ignored him and kept going, "Fine, I'll move. JEEZ!"

We both smiled and he moved closer towards me, closer than he was before.

I sat a little closer to her, I wanted to wrap my arms tightly around her but i didn't think she liked me, not that way anyways...

I think I like him. A lot. He's so cute and such a nice person... but I'm his best friend's second cousin. He probably doesn't even like me like I like him.

"Hey, can I show you something?" I asked her.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled.

I typed in "myspace.com/greenday" just to show off, I guess. "Me and Tre's band, I don't know if he has told you about it..."

"That's so cool!" I said, looking at the screen. "What does Green Day mean?"

Tre and I smiled and looked at each other, "well..." I started.
"IT MEANS TO GET FUCKING HIGH ON POT!" Tre said.

"Ohh. Fun."I said, looking at the screen.

"It is," I said laughing.

I nodded. "Cool."

"Are you even paying attention to me?"

I kept nodding. "Sure."

I looked at her screen, she was reading some article about sociology...
"Nerd," I said under my breath.

"What?" I said smiling at him.

"You heard me! You nerd!" I said smiling back.

I smiled and shook my head. I kept reading. "You wish you were as smart as me." I said, smiling.

"Who needs a brain when you have the looks?" I said, flipping my hair.

"Did you just call me ugly?" I said, looking up.

"Maybe..." I said teasing. 'NO YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL ' I thought

"Funny, Tre has neither." I said, looking back to the screen to continue reading.
"WHAT?" He said loudly. "I'M A FUCKING SEX MACHINE!"

"Sure, Tre, whatever you say," Adrienne and I said at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
CAN YOU ALL DO ME A HUGE FAVOR. I AM NOT THE COMPLETE WRITER OF THIS STORY. I ONLY WRITE ADRIENNE'S POINT OF VIEW. PLEASE ADD Faabyy21
She writes for Billie, okey dokey? I just don't think it's fair I'm getting all the credit.
But anyway, the title is from 80 again. No real tie to the story, I had trouble finding a title for this chapter.
When in doubt, quote 80.
or 2000 Light Years Away.
or Redundant
or When Its Time
or Last Night on Earth.

haha, okay. Next chapter is where the fun's at.

Okay, thanks for reading. Please leave a comment, Faby and I would really appreciate it.