Status: I'm just getting started. :)

Fall for You

Revenge

Tapping my long fingernails against the desk I sighed as I looked at the clock hoping and wishing that time would just do me a favor and fast forward itself, I know silly, but I can dream can't I? Mentally groaning I tried to somewhat listen to my English 3 teacher Mrs. Fletchers boring lecture on the importance of Transcendentalism. Mrs. Fletcher is a no nonsense woman in her late fifty's with a head full of gray hair, various wrinkles and a mindset of someone who still lives in the olden times. She believes and I quote that "Television, Internet, Cell Phones, and Sex are ruining today's young people, robbing them of their much needed childhood and pulling them away from an even more needed education." When she first started here she was one of the most like teachers in this school, but twenty years and hundreds of students later, she's one of the most hated. Looking around the room I noticed I wasn't the only one about to fall asleep from complete and uber boredom, which in truth isn't surprising. Most of the kids at this school don't give a damn about education, as long as they have mommy and daddy to bail them out when needed their good to go. Peaking out the corner of my eyes to make sure Mrs. Fletcher wasn't looking I pulled out my notebook and began writing down the lyrics to a song I had been working on. Yes, another thing you should know about me is that I write. Songs mostly, though I do every once in a while write up a short story. I've been writing songs since I was 7, and singing since…….well since I could talk. Yeah, I'm also a singer. Karina is also, our friends and family are always joking around saying that were gonna be the next Mariah and Whitney (Pre-crack). And honestly, if given the opportunity, I think Karina really could become a professional singer. Not only does she have the voice of an angel, she can dance, play piano, drums, electric and acoustic guitar and she writes music also. Even though (in my opinion) I'm not that great a singer, very rare can you not find me writing or humming a tune. My music is my passion and my escape, along with my family and my faith it's gotten me through some pretty rough things in the past. My friends and certain family members are the only ones who I really let hear/read my music, mainly because I'm so self-conscious of it. But music is something that runs in my family, my older sister and my mother both have beautiful voices also. My brother also does a little rapping, nothing too serious though. My dream is to attend Julliard on a full scholarship and eventually become famous, but with my anxiety problems and my extreme low self esteem, I highly doubt that will ever happen. Especially with my financial situation and the fact that I don't even sing in front of a lot of people. Come to think of it, I'll be lucky if I even get accepted into a community college. I know, my lack of self esteem and faith can be quite annoying but I can't help it. When I was younger, I had a weight problem and not only was I mercilessly bullied by other children, even my own sister made fun of me. Not my older sister KC, Amerie, my oldest sister; my brother Damon's twin. Did I mention he as one of two? Don't think I did, oh well, now you know. Not only was I fat, but I had serious acne and not just on my face. My zits varied everywhere from my face to my back, chest, arms, back, and even my butt. So yes, as you can imagine the abuse was almost intolerable. When I was around twelve I picked up dance, which helped me get my weight down. And with the help of acne medication and cocoa butter, I was able to get rid of my acne and the scarring it left behind. Most of the scarring at least, if you look closely you can still see some of the scars. Plus being born to a multi-racial mother, and living in a community filled with prejudice didn't help either. I was also taunted for not being "black" enough as they would say. I use to cry myself to sleep, asking God why were people so mean and why did he make me look the way I did.

"Ms. Smith," Mrs. Fletchers scratchy voice interrupted my thoughts, "Unless you would like to participate in my next lesson, I highly suggest you leave now." Sitting at her desk looking at me with an annoyed look she tapped her foot impatiently.

My eyebrows knotted in confusion, what was she talking about? Looking around the room I realized that class had indeed ended and almost everyone had left the room. I sat there biting my lip mentally kicking myself for once again getting so easily distracted.

Quickly gathering up my things I got up out my seat, "Sorry Mrs. Fletcher," I apologized, heading for the door. "See you Monday," Leaving out the room I was met by the commotion of other students who were trying to get to and from class, bumping into people earning mumbled profanity's I made my way down the hall to Aqua's locker. Even though I had once again just made a complete fool of myself I tried to cheer myself up because not only was it lunch time, today was Friday which meant no school for two days.

"Hey guys," I greeted as I reached the locker, unsurprisingly, Karina and Mya were already there watching Aqua as she emptied her books into her locker.

"Hey what took you so long?" Aqua asked, reaching out her hands to take my books from me before shoving them in her locker.

I bit down on my lip and started playing with my hands, "Sorry, I lost track of time."

Mya raised an eyebrow, "How could you lose track of time? There's a whole freaking bell that rings to let us know class is over." I opened my mouth to say something but she cut me off, "Wait did your ADD kick in again?" Mya and Aqua are always joking around saying I have ADD, but to be honest I really think I do. I have problems focusing and remembering things sometimes.

I rolled my eyes and playfully slapped her, "Shut up girl, so we ready to go?" I asked as I noticed out the corner of my eye, Corey and his friends a few lockers down. They appeared to be talking to some girls, but Mattt for whatever reason was looking at Mya. As if he was waiting for her to do something.

"Yeah just let me put my books away," Mya stated as she started to put it the combination for her locker which was right next to Aqua's by the way. All of a sudden Mattt started smiling when he saw what Mya was doing, which was beyond confusing to me. First why was he looking at Mya? And second why would her opening up her locker bring a huge smile to his face? Flashbacks of yesterdays incident between the two came rushing back to my mind, did Matt put something in her locker? It made complete and total sense, there was NO way someone like Mattt was going to let a girl disrespect him like that.

My eyes widened in shock as realization sunk in, "Mya wait don't-" I tried to warn but it was to late, as soon as she opened the locker a gush of what appeared to be some sort of red sauce came flooding down on her splashing a bit on me, Karina, and Aqua.

The laughter of our surrounding students soon filled the halls as Mya stood in shock, "What the hell?!" She yelled in pure rage as a certain green eyed boys laughter became louder and louder, whipping her head so fast her hair went flying she looked over in his direction and a look of pure rage dawned upon her face.

Balling her hands up into fists she marched over to him, "You think this is fucking funny?!" She screamed, her nostrils flared, looking up at him. Karina, Aqua, and I quickly ran over there with Aqua grabbing a hold of her arm.

Mattt bit back laughter looking down at her with amusement, "Well yes…..I do actually. Paybacks a mutha isn't it?" He started laughing again and I then noticed Corey who was looking at me somewhat apologetic while Sean and Max were trying to hold back their laughter.

Letting out a scream of fury, Mya yanked her arm out of Aqua's grip and before Matt could even process what was about to happen to him, her fist collided with his nose. He stumbled back a bit before putting his hand over his nose, before looking back at Mya with a look of equal rage.

"You fucking bitch!" He roared, looking as if he was gonna strike her. By now nobody was laughing and onlooking students watched in anticipation to see what would happen next.

"What the hell is going on here?" A mysterious voice yelled in pure shock and anger, the four of us turned around only to be met by a furious Mr. Green (a teacher) and a disappointed and confuse Aunt Rosie.

"You, you, you, you, you," He continued pointing at each six of us, "Deans office NOW."

You know how earlier I said today was a good day? Yeah I SO take that back.
♠ ♠ ♠
So....I'm bored and in a good mood so I'm just going to update all the chapters for this, meaning all the ones I have typed and that are on my FP account. :)

XoXoAmbyXoXo