Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

Date.

The whole ride to where ever we were going was filled with laughter and joking around. I missed having these moments with Paul. With the vampire war, Nessie, and Bella, We couldn’t just have our own little one on one time with each other, But we were now and I was soaking up every little bit of it.

We drove to port angles and Paul pulled into Là monaè. It was an Italian restaurant; I’ve always wanted to go here. I looked over at Paul who was smiling.

“I can’t believe your actually really taking me out on a date like this.” I said as I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

He laughed, “I’d do anything for the girl I love.”

I smiled, “I love you too.”

We gave each other a short kiss on the lips.

“Don’t move.” Paul said as he was getting out the car.

He walked over to my side and opened my door for me. He held his hand out for me to take. I took it and he gently helped me out of the car. He shut the door and then wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked in to the restaurant.
During dinner we walked about everything and anything laughing it up and having the best time.

“So what do you want the wedding colors to be?” Paul asked me.

“Well I told Alice to just do it, but im going to tell her to decorate the wedding Cinderella theme and to have the colors lavender and deep sky blue.”

He smiled, “Cinderella?”

I nodded, “I wanna be princess for a day,”

He gawked at me. “You’re always a princess to me.”

I smiled at him. He could say the sweetest things. Paul might seem tough and mean to everyone else. Bout around me he’s a big softy.

We finished our food and we ate our desert. Paul paid for everything and gave the waiter a tip. We left the restaurant as the happiest couple ever.

He started driving back but when I noticed that he had passed the Cullen's and was headed toward la push I gave him a questioning look.

“Where going home for tonight.”Paul said

I nodded.

He pulled into our house and we got out and walked in. he pulled me upstairs. Candles were lit and roses where all over the floor and bed. He turned and looked at me. I knew what was going to happen tonight, and I couldn’t be happier about it.

He walked closer to me and raised one hand to cup my cheek and the other to push back a strand of hair behind my ear. The closeness and the touch of his warm hand on my cheek felt good. I could feel so many feelings going on, Love, lust, afraid, eagerness. He kissed my cheek I wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked into his eyes. He was questioning what we were about to do, I could tell he was really hesitant about the situation. I nodded my head to let him know that it was okay. He kissed me hungrily. I lips moved in perfect synchronization, I ran my hands through his hair as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me up so I could wrap my legs around his. He pushed me against the wall as he started to rail kisses down my jaw line to my neck to the crease of my boobs and back up, he found my soft spot and started to nibble and suck on it causing me to moan. My hormones where starting to run crazier than they have ever in a long time.

“Paul, bed.”

He obliged and carried me over to the bed and dropped me on the mattress before crawling back on top of me. I pulled his lips to mine. I could feel Paul’s erection pushing against my inner thigh, I let my hands trail down to the hem of his shirt and started to tug on it Paul took his shirt off and revealed his sexy body he attached his lips back to mines as our tongues fought for dominance my hands roamed all over his body. Paul’s hands pulled at the bottom of my dress. He started to pull it up off of my body i helped him take it off the rest of the way. I was now in my lacy black underwear and bra. I started to undo Paul’s belt and he pulled of his pants leaving him in his boxers.

He started to trail kisses down my chest to my stomach stopping at top of my panties and back up causing me to buck my hips. He unclasped my bra and threw it to the side letting my boobs free. He started to suck on one nipple while he groped the other. I tried to muffle a moan but that didn’t work put after one of nipples were hard he went to my other and did the same thing. I was like putty in Pauls hands the feeling I had in my stomach was crazy. Once he was done with that it was my turn.

I flipped us over and started to take Pauls boxers off I started to kiss him. I kissed down his jaw line, down his wonderful chest and back up. I went to his spot and started to suck and nibble on it causing him to what sounded like a growl and moan. Paul’s dick was absolutely huge. As I sucked on his neck, I let my hand trail down his chest to his penis. I grabbed it and gave it a squeeze causing him to shiver I smiled. I started to move my hand up and down slowly, he bucked his hips wanting me to go faster. I started to pick up the pace. He began moaning and growling. I knew he was about to cum so I stopped. He flipped us back over love and lust in his eyes he ripped my panties off and spread my legs he looked at me then shoved a finger inside of me. It’s been a while since I’ve had anything inside of me so I was pretty tight. He started to move in and out, I started to moan again, he then shoved to fingers inside causing me to moan even louder, after I while he stopped and then looked at me.

“Are you ready?” He asked his voice deep and husky setting me off even more.

I couldn’t trust my voice at the moment so I just nodded my head. He positioned his penis in front of my entrance before shoving inside of me. This didn’t hurt nearly as bad as the first time but it still hart a little. I gasped at the feeling. He stopped.

“No...Paul…Keep going…” I said

He kept going; he picked up the pace and started to thrust in me harder.

“Oh shit Paul!” I screamed.

We were both moaning uncontrollably. He was going inhumanly fast. I have no idea why I waited so long for this, right now I was wishing I had done it sooner. We where both about to cum, I felt the heat in my stomach.

“OH fuck!” I screamed.

“I fucking love you Danielle!”

And we both came. Paul collapsed on top of me. We were both sweaty and breathing hard trying to catch our breath. Paul kissed me on the lips.

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you too.”

He wrapped his arms around my waist and through the cover over us. I feel asleep that night in now not only my fiancés arms but not my lover.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
I think we've all been waiting for that to happen for a while now.
aha. FINALLY! ive been waiting to type this chapter!
Comments ?