Status: Complete.

Everything To Me (Complete)

Logan

Right about now I'm feeling like I'm feeling like I'm thirteen again. I'm sitting on the couch with Paul sitting across from me angry. My arms are crossed and I'm looking out of the window.

“What’s wrong with you Danielle? You’re pregnant! She’s pregnant! You can’t just go and beat her up like that you could have really hurt her baby, maybe have even killed it!” He yelled at me getting up from his seat pacing back and forth.

“Paul she asked for it! You didn’t even ask for my side of the story! You just yelled!” I said throwing my arms in the air starting to get equally pissed.

“Please Danielle, go ahead explain your side of this story.” He said stopping to look at me arms crossed.

“Okay well first we were all talking about the wedding and then she snorted I was like is there a problem, and she was like yes and started talking about how I'm not as good as I make everyone think is, and called me a bitch saying that I was no better than her. Then I was like who the fuck are you calling a bitch and that I was better then she could ever be. Then she went and told me that she-she slept with Dakotas’ daddy! Bentley isn’t just Dakotas’ cousin he’s her brother! Paul what would you have done! I don’t even care for Jason anymore not at all but I never knew she could stoop so low and still be proud of what she did today!” by this time I was balling.

Paul looked so regretful. He should be he didn’t even ask me.

“Oh baby I'm so sorry” he said as he came over to comfort me. I shook my head he reached for me but I pushed his arms away.

“No, you didn’t give a shit about my side of the story at first why should you care now” I said holding him away from me.

“Dani I'm sorry,” he said as he forced me arms away from me and pulled me into him.

I started crying so hard that I couldn’t even fight him. I let him wrap his arms around me and sit down with me in his lap as he rocked me back and forth running his fingers through my hair.

During this comforting session, we heard a car screech a halt in the drive way and a car door slam. I looked up to see Logan walking furiously up to the door. Paul set me down and went to meet him.

“Hello Logan,” I heard him say casually.

“No fuck that! Where’s Danielle at!” he yelled.

I got up and walked to the front door. Logan and Paul where in the front yard away from the porch. I walked out and stood there. Logan looked pissed he saw me and tried running at me like he was going to hit me. Is he crazy? I think so. Paul grabbed him.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” he said menacingly.

Logan didn’t back down.

“That bitch could have killed my baby! And she put my wife in the hospital.” He said yelling in Paul's face pointing at me.

Paul was livid.Who’s he calling a bitch?

“Excuse me!” I said arms crossed waddling down the steps to where they were

“Bitch you heard me!” he yelled at me

“For one I advise your stupid ass to stop calling me a bitch I might be pregnant but you saw Miranda I just have to beat your ass the same way, or let Paul do something much worse. For two your ‘wife’ is a whore. Did she tell you what she told me? I bet she didn’t so let me tell you the reason she got her ass whooped. Miranda slept with Dakotas’ father making Bentley and her brother and sister, and cousins. So before you come over here yelling at me and calling me a bitch, you might want to talk to your wife and while you’re at it get a paternity test for that baby because it just might not be yours anyways.” I said calm but just as angry as he was.

Paul then took his fist and punched him in the stomach and then his face. Before letting him fall to the ground.

“Don’t ever call my fiancé something like that ever again or I will kill you.” He told him before grabbing my hand and bringing me back inside.

“Your sister is nothing but trouble.” He stated

“I told you.” I said before putting my hands to my forehead because of my headache that was starting.

Paul led me upstairs to our bedroom; he laid us down and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me to him as far as I could go due to my huge belly.

I stared into his chocolate eyes and smiled a little

“What are you going to do about Dakota and Bentley?’ he asked

I sighed, ‘I honestly don’t know.”

“Well, I have a plan for right now.” He said.

“What?”

He started smirking before placing his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss. Oh this boy!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short. all i had time for. butttt..............

IM SO EXCITED THAT THERE ARE MORE THEN 100 COMMENTS! OMGEEEE I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL YOU COMMENTERS! IT WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED IF IT WASNT FOR YOU AND I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT ! REALLY.

SHOUT OUTS TO :

kaylababee143
RandaRue22
Just Exhale
ducky17
FatimadeJ
octoberlover_1014
Countrypoplover
kimberlylover13
lalasoccer
nutter butter
nicolecullen
secret_ninja_37
XoXHaysXoX
twilightlanie101
imjustinlove
StiltzScreamsRemedy
LiveLaughLove54


FOR THE WONDERFUL LOVELY COMMENTS!

how about some comments for this chapter. it might be shitty but id still like to know what you think about it.

Goal: 105
Lets get it!

-Faith