Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

You're Cute, but Not Worthy.

“Where are you taking me?” she giggled, her hand locked in his. Brian, the bassist from Stereo Skyline, turned and smirked at her. She looked into his eyes; they were filled with excitement and trouble. That’s what she loved about him. His blonde hair that covered his eyes just enough to leave you wanting to know more about him. His smile that was worth anything in the world, it was so-she didn’t even know how to describe it. He was the bassist of Stereo Skyline, and she just couldn’t resist him.

“Somewhere we can be alone,” The words ran through Morgan’s head. Morgan took her free hand and fixed her hair a bit. It was a deep purple, almost black, and long. Her eye makeup was perfectly done with black and a blue eyeliner, to bring out her blue eyes. She was wearing a black ruffled skirt and a fine white tank top, and you could see her black bra through it just a bit.

Morgan followed Brian down the dark halls of The Rave. Her thoughts were dragging her somewhere else though. She thought about the Forever the Sickest Kids performance from earlier that night. How the drummer had so much energy. She had never seen him so happy. Being on stage was where he belonged, with the band, making music. Nowhere else, not doing anything else, she could see him on stage till the day he died.

“Morgan,” Brian’s voice broke through her thoughts. “You okay hun?” He had stopped and they were face to face now. He brushed her cheek lightly. Morgan shook her head of the thoughts and put on the best smile she could for him. “Of course,” Brian smiled and Morgan jumped a bit inside. She hadn’t seen anyone with such a smile since-

“Come on, this way.” Brian started to walk again. Morgan looked around to finally notice that she wasn’t in just the tunnels of The Rave. She was somewhere that she shouldn’t be. Everything was so decorated. It looked as if she was walking down the halls of some huge expensive theaters. She couldn’t believe her thoughts had made her miss the directions on how to get down to these.

“How’d did you find this?” She asked as she took everything in. The walls were a deep gold, and had an interesting texture to it. The bottom half of the walls were a red, and then the bottom lining was gold again. Along the sides of the wall there were strips of lights lighting the way down the hall and the carpet was a red, just a bit lighter than the walls.

“I used to live in Milwaukee,” he stopped. “I did shows here all the time, and worked for the place at one point. I had to learn all the passages.”

“Really? What is this used for?”

“It’ll take you up to any stage, or room. No one ever uses this though, unless it’s an emergency,”

Morgan’s eyes glowed, “Perfect.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chap-tarrr twooo! haha. Comment, keep reading. i swear...it gets better XD LOVE YA BITCHES WHO DECIDED TO GO ONTO CHAPTER TWOO

Chapter 3: Promises Can Be Broken