Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Title by: Anna.

Image

Description: Audri Moore is a mess. The only person who will probably be able to fix it is her secret ex boyfriend Jack Barakat. No one knew about there relationship that had happened on a previous tour, and it had to stay that way, or the whole world would know what she did to loose him. The band is fed up with the constant arguements between Audri and Jack, and Alex decides to make himself part of the problem and get down to what really happened between them.

Audri has and is the lighting designer and runner for the band All Time Low and the tour that is coming up will be crazy with having to see Jack everyday. Theres only one thing that's always on her mind, and its the mistake she'll never be able to forgive herself for, the one she lost Jack too.

It seems like Jack is never going to understand why she did what she did, and she can't stand it. She still loves Jack, but he acts like she meant nothing to him. .
Find out what happens when Alex, and the rest of the world find out what Audri did....

ALSO: The first three chapters are super confusing- but if you make it to four everything explains itself so please push threw the first few, it's not too long lol

I am aware that I did spell Rian as Ryan. I was like 100 pages into the story when I realized and I didn't feel like chaging. So I know Rian Dawson is spelt Rian. Thanks (:

In no way to I claim to own All Time Low or any other band that is in this story. The plot line of the story I do own though. No offense to Hey Monday when I rip on them in the story. I don't like them, but that's my opinion. Don't hate. One song in here is written by me, it is the duet that Alex and Audri and Morgan take part in at one point. Please don't steel it, it took me a while to write it and I also give credit to my friend Michelle for helping me with it. Also every crew/technical member (Except Matt) in this story is made up by me, and are orignal characters.

I hope you enjoy, please please please give feedback it helps the writters. Also comment: i do read4read. SO if you have an ATL story or anything lemme know and i'll check it out. I love reading people stories.

Decicated to : Anna and Riley.

Sequel: The Only Rings I Have With Me Are The Ones Around My Eyes.