Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Secrets Are Never Really Secrets

“Well, now we’re screwed,” Audri mumbled. She and Kyle were sitting out in back on the brick wall that separated The Rave from the next building. Kyle was sitting there looking up at the sky and Audri was looking down at her feet. She kicked her shoes against the wall in time.

“You know,” Kyle finally spoke. Audri turned and looked at him. He kept his head up to the sky. “She’s cheating on me. So when she does find out, she can’t do anything.” Kyle sounded really upset. “I’m sorry I ever took it that far Audri. It kind ruined our friendship.” He looked down at her.

“It’s both our fault. I think we were both just,” Audri paused and looked down at the ground, “bored.” They sat there in quiet for a few minutes. “Let’s just,” Kyle started

“Pretend it never happened?” Audri smiled at him

Kyle smiled and nodded, “Exactly.” and pulled her into a hug. “I should go back before Caleb has the chance to spill to Morgan, whenever she gets back.”

“Where is she?” Audri asked. Kyle gave her a “you-know” look. “Oh, right.”

Audri made her way back to her bus. She was sharing it with the other tech people from the other bands. The bus was kind of boring. All of them were old guys, and she was only 18 years old. Stupid Alex, he was the one who arranged everything. She couldn’t be on their bus? No. Nope because Jack wouldn’t allow it, and it’d be a distraction, yet Alex’s girlfriend could be on there with no distraction at all. She sighed as she got on her bus. She was the only one there. The rest of them had probably gone out to the bar that was right down the street. That’s another thing; she couldn’t even go drinking with them because she wasn’t old enough and since they were all like 15 years older than her they stuck to the rules. She flopped down on the couch and grabbed an X-box controller and started up a game of Halo.

“Mind if I join you for a bit?” Alex Gaskarth walked up the steps.

“Grab a controller,” She mumbled.

“How are you?” Alex said as he sat down. “The light show was really good tonight,” He complimented. Audri looked at him for a split second. He was in sport shorts and a sweatshirt with his hood up, his normal style after a concert.

“Thanks,” She continued setting up the game. “Oh, and I’m good.” Audri hadn’t really talked to All Time Low this tour. She showed up, set up her lights, do the show, take down, and head for her bus. Any other time she was out she was hanging with Kyle. Kyle and she hadn’t always been a fling, it just happened one night after the Forever the Sickest Kids concert when his bus was empty. She was actually kind of happy it was back to just friends between them. She didn’t even know Morgan, and she didn’t really want to meet her, nor get her ass kicked. “You?”

“Happy,” Alex said as he killed her. She glared at him and he laughed. “Tonight’s show was one of the best I’ve ever done, and we got it on tape!” Audri smiled as she attacked him. She nodded to show she was paying attention. “You’ve been practicing,” He said as he died a second time.

“What else am I to do on this tour?” she mumbled.

Alex paused the game and looked at her, “You know why you’re not on our bus Audri.” Audri reached over to hit start on his controller but he lifted it so it was out of her reached. ‘Damn me being short’.

“I know,” She said. She looked forward at the frozen screen hoping Alex would push it aside and continue the game. Alex sat there and stared at her though. She set down her controller and got up. She opened the cabinets, but no food was in there.

Alex stood up, “Audri,” his voice was deep, like he used when he was worried. Audri sighed and turned around. She forced a smile. “I don’t want the whole tour to go on like this. Your one of my friends,”

“I know,” Audri repeated herself.

Alex sighed. He set his controller down and leaned against the table trying to think of what to say next. Audri walked down to the back of the bus and threw some sweat pants on and came back. Alex hadn’t moved one bit. Audri grabbed a blanket from her bunk and sat on the couch. “If you guys would ju-“ Alex begun.

“Don’t.”

“Audri! Just listen! He isn’t that bad of a guy! He’s hilarious and I’m surprised you two don’t get along! I really thought you guys were going to be close! I actually thought you two would be closer than you and I were,” Audri put her head in her hands. She didn’t want to hear the speech again. This was exactly why she avoided them.

“Audri come on! You know how much I hate this? I can’t see you. Jack is-“

The tour bus door opened and Jack peeked his head in. Audri looked up and locked eyes with him for a moment. Alex looked back and forth between them until Audri stood up and went to her bunk.

“Brooklyn is looking for you,” Jack mumbled.

“Alright,” Alex looked down the bus to see Audri’s bunk curtain close.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you they get longer (; COMMENNNT!

Next Chapter: A Normal Day, Isn't Normal.