Status: Slowly but Surely

Love Knows No Boundaries

Big Game

Koby waited by Ciera's locker for her. This was a usual routine. They'd been dating for almost a month and he was always there.
The teasing had decreased from Koby's group. They didn't call Ciera a freak or miss psycho. Of course, most of the girls, especially the cheerleaders, hated her. It was to be expected, of course. After all, she was dating the school's big shot quarterback.
Ciera walked into the school. She saw Koby in his usual place and ran to him.
"Big game tonight, huh?" Ciera said, hugging him.
"Yeah. Not anything to worry about, of course," Koby said, laughing.
"Of course not, hot shot," Ciera said, kissing him quickly on the lips.
"You going to be there?" Koby asked.
"Why wouldn't I be?" Ciera asked.
"Oh, I don't know. Just making sure," Koby said.
"You know I will be," Ciera said.
"Yeah, but hey, there is this party after the game. Think you can come with me?" Koby asked, taking his girlfriend's hand.
"Probably. I mean, it's friday after all, and my parents like you. Don't see why not," Ciera said.
"Alright, well I'll take you over after the game. Actually, we can run your car home, then go," Koby said, stopping in front of Ciera's first class.
"Alright," said Ciera, smiling at Koby.
Koby walked towards his next class, and he saw his boys waiting on him.
"Hey, Koby. After you drop Ciera off at the party tonight, we'll need you to go get the pizzas," said a boy.
"Can't they be delivered?" Koby asked.
"No, not from where we are getting them," said the same boy.
"Alright," Koby said, not sure why he had to go get them instead of one of the other boys.

***********************************

"You won! You won!" Ciera yelled, jumping into Koby's arms.
"Told you we would," Koby said, squeezing her tightly.
"I know, hot shot. I'm still happy," Ciera said, kissing his cheek.
"Well, that's good," Koby said, sitting Ciera down.
"Party time?" Ciera asked.
"Yes, it is," Koby said, leading her to the parking lot.
"See you at my house," Ciera said, climbing into her car.