Status: Slowly but Surely

Love Knows No Boundaries

You Weren't There!

As Ciera and Koby pulled up to Koby's house, she broke down and started crying. He couldn't understand what had happened to make her so upset. He helped her inside and made her sit on the couch. He sat down beside her.
"What happened?" Koby asked, taking Ciera's hand.
She just shook her head at him.
"Tell me. I will keep it secret. Promise," Koby said, wiping away tears.
"They.... they....." Ciera stuttered. She was crying so hard, she couldn't speak.
"Who is they?" Koby asked.
"Your pack," Ciera said, scooting away from Koby.
"What did they do to you?" Koby asked, sounding worried.
"They gang raped me!!" Ciera yelled at him.
"Baby, I'm so......" Koby started to say.
Ciera cut him off as she said, "You weren't there. You left me with them. I prayed and prayed you'd stop them, but you never came," Ciera said, sounding hurt.
"If I had known they would do that, I wouldn't have had you near them," Koby said, wishing he would've been there. He wished he could've stopped them.
"They tortured me. They raped me, they beat me, and Blake cut me," Ciera said.
"We have to call 911," Koby said.
"No. They will come back," Ciera said.
"But...." Koby stuttered.
"Take me home. I'm done with this. Dating the big shot quarterback just to have him let his friends rape me," Ciera said.
"I didn't....... I love you, C. I...." Koby said, being cut off yet again.
"Don't call me C. Ever," Ciera said. "Mike will come get me. Bye."
Ciera ran out of the house. She ran down the street to a phone booth. She climbed in and waited for Mike.