Olive and Arrow

Arrow Two

“Boys, Danielle.” My father called us to attention as he and my mother walked into the living room we were currently occupying. “Tonight we’ve made dinner arrangements with a nice couple we meet earlier today, They’ll be bringing their three children.” Great we get to be stuck with a bunch of snobs who will no doubt have a girl who’ll try to flirt with one of us “Also we invited Justin and his mother with all the bad press surrounding you guys we thought it’d be best if you showed people you were actually friends.” He added in, I sighed shaking my head. “So if you could all go get changed we’re leaving in an hour.” He smiled dismissing us. I moved up of the couch and made my way into my bedroom, Opening my case I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans followed by a black button up shirt, I dressed thinking about the night ahead of me. An hour later I found myself waiting out the front of the restaurant waiting with my parents and band members.

“Paul, Denise.” I looked over to see Justin and his mother making their way towards us.

“Pattie, Justin good to see you again, You know the boys, Danielle and their band.” My dad smiled at the pair as they nodded. “We’re just waiting for five more people to join us.” He added in before they went into a conversation. Justin slowly made his way over to us a frown on his face.

“It’s good to see you again Justin.” Kevin smiled as he held onto Danielle’s hand. Justin smiled at the two of them.

“I know, So who are we waiting for?” He asked sticking his hands into his pockets.

“Some people our parents know.” I answered before looking around the lobby. He nodded his head pulling his phone out before texting. I looked at the band and rolled my eyes as they watched the young boy infront of us.

“Guys, This is Mr. and Mrs. Wilson.” Mom spoke as she joined our circle acomponied by two adults. “You said your kids would be here soon didn’t you?”

“Yes, The twins were just late getting back, So our eldest said he’d wait for them.” Mrs. Wilson smiled before looking around. “Oh here they come.” I looked in her direction only to see Adrian, Colton and Annie walking towards us, Colton had an arm around Annie’s waist as they walked towards us. “Everyone these are our children, Adrian, Colton and Annie.” Adrian started to laugh as he noticed it was us causing Annie and Colton to stop talking and look up before smiling also.

“Well these are our sons Kevin and his wife Danielle, Joe, Nick, Frankie,” Mom pointed to each of us. “And the boy’s head of security Big Rob and the members of their band Jack, Greg, Ryan and John and also Pattie and Justin Bieber.” Mom smiled at Mrs. Wilson.

“Let’s go in shall we?” my father suggested before walking in with Mr. Wilson continuing their conversation.

“Well hey there sexy thang.” Justin smirked at Annie sending her a wink, Adrian and Colton both stood infront of her.

“What not going to say hi to her two older brothers?” Adrian questioned him, He simply rolled his eyes before pushing past them. “What a rude boy.” Adrian laughed.

“So wait you guys are related?” Joe asked looking between them.

“Couldn’t you tell by our fine soccer skills?” Colton laughed.

“We better follow them inside.” Annie’s soft voice broke us all from our round of laughter, Adrian smiled down at his little sister before walking with her behind our parents.

As we all sat down around the large circular table I smiled to myself as I slipped into the seat to the right of Annie whilst Justin slid into the one of her left much to Colton and Adrians disspointment. “So what did you guys do today?” Mrs. Wilson asked all of the ‘children’ at the table, If you ask me the only child was Justin.

“We actually played each other in some beach soccer.” Garbo spoke up for us all. Mr. Wilson chuckled to himself.

“Trust these three to be playing soccer on a holiday.” He laughed with his wife and my parents.

“Well their extreamly talented.” I spoke up looking at Annie who was blushing.

“It’s true Annie even did this sweet ball flip thing I’m actually going to try it.” Joe smiled before high-fiving Jack, Mrs. Wilson raised her eyebrow at her daughter.

“Oh did she now.” Joe nodded his head eagarly. “Annie I thought we talked about how dangrous that move is.” Annie looked down at the table.

“I won’t do it again.” Adrian cleared his throat.

“Mum really it was my fault I told her to throw in a fancy trick to scare all the british guys we were playing.” Adrian threw in.

“No it’s mine I shouldn’t have done it.” Annie retaliated.

“As long as you don’t do it again.” Mrs. Wilson smiled at her daughter when she nodded her head. “Good, So who won.”

“The undefeated Australians.” Colton smiled flexing his arms jokingly causing the whole table to laugh at him. “No really we beat the Brits and the American’s. We pone a beach football.” I smiled as Annie let out a small giggle.

“So Colton who’s older out of you two?” Greg asked as the parents broke into their own conversation. Colton smiled at him before looking at Justin.

“I am, Means I can make sure she dates all the right boys who show respect to her, You know call her beautiful not sexy.” He smiled at Annie. “Because she is beautiful, My beautiful baby sister.” He started to laugh as Annie blushed. Justin simply pulled his phone out and started texting.

“So how old are you guys?” Adrian asked us.

“Danielle, Garbo and myself are all Twenty-Three, Joeis twenty-one, John is twenty-eight, Ryan is twenty-seven, Jack is twenty-two, Nick is seventeen nearly eighteen and Frankie is nearly ten.” Kevin smiled as he answered. “What about you guys?” He asked pulling Danielle closer to him.

“Well I’m twenty-one and these two are just turning seventeen on Friday.” Adrian replied before taking a sip of his water.

“Well happy birthday for then.” Danielle smiled. Annie spoke a soft thank you before sipping her water.

“So babe.” Justin turned her in her seat so she was facing him. “I was thinking we could maybe go make a little magic on the beach tonight, You know see if sex on the beach is all it’s cracked up to be.” He smirked, Colton stood up from his spot next to me and walked towards Annie, He gently pulled her up before placing her in his seat then walked back sitting down. I looked at Annie who looked absouloutly mortified.

“Annie, I need to use the rest-rooom, Would you mind coming with me?” Danielle asked as she stood up, Annie nodded and followed her lead by standing up, Danielle walked around to her and linked their arms together before walking away.

“Mrs. Bieber I don’t mean to be rude, But I think you should talk to your son on how to respect a lady.” Adrian told Mrs. Bieber respectfully. Mrs. Bieber stopped her conversation with my parents and turned to Adrian.

“What do you mean Adrian?” She asked kindly.

“Well Mrs. Your son just asked my sister to go down to the beach with him and make some magic and see if the name of that drink on the beach is all it’s cracked up to be.” He looked at Frankie as he said the last part trying to avoid the word sex. Mrs. Bieber sighed before turning back to my parents and the Wilson’s.

“Denise, Paul, Karen, Ian I’m so sorry but I think it’d be best if I left now so I could sort Justin out.” She stood up from the table. “Please apologize to your sister for me.” She asked Adrian who nodded his head. I watched as the pair walked away Mrs. Wilson looked around the table.

“Where’s Annie?” She asked looking at Colton. He smiled weekly.

“She went to the bathroom with Danielle.” He looked behind him smiling weekly as Annie sat beside me in Colton’s old seat, I turned to him.

“Do you want to swap seats?” I asked quietly. He shook his head but watched his sister none the less.

Through the whole dinner Annie kept quiet only speaking when she was asked a question. I sighed as I lay in bed thinking about the day and night I’d just had, wondering what tomorrow would bring.