Olive and Arrow

Arrow Three

“Mom, Dad I’m just going for a walk.” I called out to them as I headed out the door and towards the beach. I waited patiently for the elevator to arrive when it finally did I slipped in. I groaned as the elevator stopped on the ninth level. I watched in horror as two girl that appeared to be around seventeen slipped into the elevator with me.

“OH EHM GHEE.” They both yelled as the doors shut. “Your Nick Jonas.” The first one yelled. I smiled at the two of them moving further away from them. “Yesterday when you were playing soccer you looked so hot, You should take your shirt of more.” The second one agreed.

“And those Australians shouldn’t have won, I mean that girl was just showing off.” She scoffed.

“Actually she wasn’t she’s my friend they all are so if you could.” They both shut up, I nodded my head and waved goodbye as the elevator reached the ground, I rushed out and towards the beach smiling as a soft breeze, I made my way to the sand sitting under the shade of a palm tree watching the waves roll in and out.

“Nick hey.” I looked up to see Colton making his way towards me Blake and Annie following behind him, I stood up brushing the sand of my shorts greeting the small group.

“Hey guys.” I smiled at all of them. “What are you guys doing today?” I smiled at Blake and Annie as they reached me.

“We were going to hit the pool and slides, Want to come?” Blake asked with a kind smile.

“Sure lets go.” I watched Blake and Colton walk ahead of me as I joined Annie by her side. “Good morning.”

“Hello.” She smiled her voice was still as soft as ever. “How are you?” She asked me sweetly.

“I’m good thank you.” She nodded her head. “How about you?”

“I’m alright thanks.” We stayed silent as we walked towards the slides. “Nick, Why are people taking pictures of you?” I stopped stunned. “What?” She asked a small blush rising on her cheeks.

“I’m not meaning to sound cocky but don’t you know who I am?” She shook her head no. “My brothers and I except for Frankie are in a band, The Jonas brothers.” She nodded her head in understanding. “Just ignore them.” I added in for her sake. We remained in a comfortable silence as we walked the remainder of the way to the first slide Blake and Colton joking around the whole way. “Aren’t you coming up?” I asked Annie softly as she stopped at the stairs her brother and Blake continued walking up.

“Uh I don’t really like going down water slides alone.” She whispered a small blush rising on her cheeks.

“Well we could go down together if you want.” She looked up from the ground, Her green eyes sparkling in the sun while her soft brown hair fell around her face.

“I don’t want to be a bother.” I let out a small laugh before grabbing her hand and walking up the stairs to where her brother and Blake were waiting. They both smiled as they saw us then looked at our hands, Blake smiled even wider while Colton frowned a little bit.

“Hey you want to go down with me?” He asked her softly, She shook her head and stepped the tiniest bit towards me.

“Nick already volunteered.” Colton crossed his arms. “Really Colie I’m fine.” She giggled causing a smile to break out onto his lips, He nodded his head and kissed her forehead before speaking again.

“I’ll see you down the bottom yeah.” She nodded her head smiling as he went down the slide followed by Blake.

“Okay you sir just need to sit with your arms around her and just don’t let go.” The instructor spoke to me, I nodded and sat behind Annie wrapping my arms around.

“Ready.” I whispered in her right ear. She nodded her head and held tightly onto my arms which we wrapped around her waist as I pushed off. Annie and I screamed or laughed the whole way down before we splashed into the pool, My hands slipped from Annie’s waist as we landed in the water. I spluttered pushing my hair away from my eyes as I surfaced. I looked around only to find Annie looking for me, When she found me she smiled before swimming over to me. I smiled at her. “How was it?” She smiled and pushed hair out of her eyes.

“It was really fun, Thanks for going down with me.” I nodded my head before grabbing her hand again, We walk/swam up to where Colton and Blake were waiting for us, Colton smiled and grabbed his sister by the waist lifting her up causing a cute giggle to escape her lips.

“There you are.” We all looked up to see Adrian, Joe, Kevin, Danielle, Jack and Garbo standing in front of us. “We’ve been challenged to a game of beach soccer.”

“Against who?” Colton asked placing Annie back down before climbing out of the pool. I smiled at Annie as I jumped out of the pool her following closely behind.

“Justin and some of his friends.” Joe answered. “Looks like you’ll be getting your friends back together, He did only want to challenge the Australians, So come on were going to be your cheerleaders.” He smiled slinging and arm around Annie’s shoulders.

“Everyone is meeting us at the beach, Bennie if you don’t want to play just tell me now.” She shook her head and Adrian.

“He’s not going to win.” She spoke before turning to walk towards the beach.

“He really shouldn’t have said that stuff last night.” Colton laughed with Adrian and Blake before noticing we were confused. “When Annie plays her emotions take over, If she’s calm she’ll play like she did yesterday and if she’s mad.”

“Well it’s a game I’m not going to miss.” Joe smiled before running after her. We all rushed after the pair making it to the beach just in time to see Annie and Joe sit down on the sand waiting for us.

“So are you ready to play or not?” Justin asked walking up to them, I looked at Colton before rushing towards him. “You guys should drop out now you have no chance to win.” Justin then smirked at Annie. “Oh lookie your playing.” He smirked at her she looked down at the sand drawing a random pattern in it. “Whatever get your team and set up.” He walked away back to his team.

“You okay?” I asked Annie as I helped her up, She nodded her head smiling. I sat down beside Joe as the game began Annie being tackled to the ground after a second of play when she didn’t even have the ball, I watched on as she shook her head muttering under her breath.

“Annie.” I looked behind us to see Mrs. Wilson calling her over, Annie paused the game and walked over to her. “Throw in some tricks, Boy deserves what he’s going to get.” She smiled before pushing Annie back to the field. Justin smirked at Annie as he kicked the ball to his team member who kicked it to Annie, She smirked and kicked the ball up beginning to juggle it, Justin laughed and ran up to her, Annie kept smirking before kicking the ball so it flew past him and into the goal a centimeter away from his face. Justin fell over as the Australians started to laugh at him. Annie extended a hand to him he took it pulling her down on top of him. He smirked and held her to him as she tried to push away, Josh who was closest rushed to her pulling him of her. He glared down at the boy.

“Ben.” He smirked. “It’s go time.” He smirked, Annie laughed and got back into position, Justin had the ball this time and Annie was pissed she ran up to him stealing the ball of him before pushing him over, She continued to the goal scoring their second goal of the game.

”AND THE AUSTRALIANS WIN!!” Simon yelled with Colton as Annie dropped down beside me, I turned to smile at her which she kindly returned causing my heart to speed up.

“Want to go for a walk?” I asked her over the noise, She nodded her head at me before standing and helping me up, As we made our way down the beach I grabbed her hand and twined our fingers together. “Is this.” I motioned to our hands. “Okay?” She looked at me a small smile on her lips.

“Only if this is.” She said before splashing me with ocean water, She quickly dropped our hands and stared to run away making me chase her, We were both laughing as I caught her around the waist.

“Okay missy your going in the water.” I yelled pulling her over my shoulder, We were both laughing as I walked into the water Annie hitting my back as I walked into the water. “Going to say sorry?” I asked through my laughter.

“No, LET ME DOWN NICK.” She laughed, I shook my head before letting us fall into the waist deep water. We both started to laugh as we surfaced I pushed some hair from her face laughing with her. “Well that was fun.” She smiled.

“Yea it was” My fingers kept pushing her hair away from her face, Our eyes locked as we stood there in the water. “Do you… maybe want to go.”

“ANNIE, NICK.” I stopped talking looking to the shore only to see Adrian and Joe waving us in.

“What were you going to say?” She asked as we made our way out of the water.

“Never mind.” I whispered.