Olive and Arrow

Arrow Five

“Nick.” I looked up from my spot on the sand smiling up at Annie, She sat down beside me, I pulled her into a side hug. She lent her head on my shoulder softly I lent down and kissed the top of her head. I placed the guitar that I was holding in my right hand on the sand beside me.

“How are you feeling?” I asked not daring to look at her, I just kept looking forward at the waves as I felt her let out a small sigh.

“I’ve been better.” She whispered, I pulled her closer to me, resting my cheek atop of her head. She sniffled a little bit causing me to look down at her. I watched as she watched the ocean before looking up at me. She watched me as I placed my fingers under her chin lifting it up, I lent in slowly waiting for any hesitation from her, When she showed none I let my lips brush hers for a second before pulling away my lips tingling.

“Was that…. Okay.” I asked smiling as her eyes opened. She nodded her head with a smile on her lips. She tucked her head into my chest as we sat their.

“Nick.” She whispered, I looked at her. “Can we keep this a secret for now?” I smiled and kissed her quickly once again.

“Of course.” I laid back down pulling her up beside me. “As long as I have you and your happy then I am too.” She let out a small giggle before rolling over so she was looking down at me.

“Teach me something.” She smiled picking up the guitar. I sat up pulling the guitar to me.

I'm good at wasting time,

I think lyrics need to rhyme and you're not asking,

But I'm trying to grow a mustache.

I eat cheese, but only on pizza.
Please,
and sometimes on a homemade quesedilla.

Otherwise it smells like feet to me,

And I, I really like you and the moon looks like a toe nail

And I love it when you say my name.

If you wanna know here it goes.
Gonna tell you there's a part of me that shows if we're close gonna let you see everything.

But remember that you asked for it.

I'll try to do my best to impress

But it's easier to let you take a guess at the rest

But you wanna hear what lives in my brain

And my heart, well you asked for it.
For your parousin, at times confusing, slightly amusing,

Introducing me.


I started to smile as Annie laughed at the silly song I had to sing for Camp Rock 2. “You have a good voice.” She smiled, I laughed and pulled her onto my lap. “Your really going to teach me?” I nodded my head placing her hands where they were ment to be before placing mine over them.

“Sing it with me.” I whispered as we started to play.

I'm good at wasting time,

I think lyrics need to rhyme and you're not asking,

But I'm trying to grow a mustache.

I eat cheese, but only on pizza.
Please,
and sometimes on a homemade quesedilla.

Otherwise it smells like feet to me,

And I, I really like you and the moon looks like a toe nail

And I love it when you say my name.

If you wanna know here it goes.
Gonna tell you there's a part of me that shows if we're close gonna let you see everything.

But remember that you asked for it.

I'll try to do my best to impress

But it's easier to let you take a guess at the rest

But you wanna hear what lives in my brain

And my heart, well you asked for it.
For your parousin, at times confusing, slightly amusing,

Introducing me.


I smiled as we finished the song. “Your voice is amazing.” I kissed her shoulder sweetly as we sat with the guitar on her lap. “Why don’t you become a musician.” She shook her head a small blush rising on her cheeks.

“Colton, Adrian and Yale are the musicians of the family.” I turned her so she was facing me.

“What do you mean?” She smiled up at me causing me to smile.

“Well Adrian, Colton and Yale are in a band call Life on repeat.” I hit my head softly. “What?” She questioned me a small smile on her lips.

“I’ve heard their rendition of Party in the USA.” She let out a giggle, I couldn’t help it I just lent forward and kissed her lips. I didn’t push it any further. When she pulled her lips from mine I pouted causing her to giggle. “We should probably leave.” I said looking around. “Would you like to come and watch a movie?” I smiled as she nodded her head pulling her up. I had to stop myself from reaching out and grabbing her hand as we walked towards my room. I smiled to people as we passed them in silence waiting for the moments where we could be alone. It couldn’t come soon enough.

“Annie it’s okay to admit your scared.” I laughed as we sat on the couch watching one of the saw movies, I had my arms around her while my hand was resting on her knee. She turned to me tucking her head into my neck, I chuckled and kissed the top of her head. I knew I could get used to this.

15 days, 15 days since I’d kissed Annie, 15 days of hiding it and finally I wanted to come out a say it, I was sick of not being able to hold her and hug her at random times. I was sitting on the beach with Liam, Colton, Adrian, Joe and Kevin watching the girls play in the water, My eyes were locked on Annie smiling as she laughed. “Nick want to come get some water?” Liam asked, I looked at him nodding my head, I stood up and walked with him. “So whats going on with you and Annie?” He didn’t look at me as he spoke he just spoke.

“Nothing, I mean why do you think that there’s something going on.” He laughed.

“Nick, Don’t hide it from everyone she deserved better, She’s a special little girl.” I nodded my head.

“I know.” I whispered. I suddenly got an idea, I heard Liam laugh as I ran back to my hotel room grabbing my guitar and running back. I smiled as I saw them all sitting on the chairs. I walked to the DJ getting him to play the beat. I smiled to myself as I started to play the guitar walking over to them.

”Every night I want you here
Never thought I could
Feel it like that, feel it like this
Feeling like everybody knows that we
Got something real, shorty.
I know what I feel,
Its something like that, its something like this.
Its something that everybody knows but you.
Here it goes

Cuz I never really noticed
Took a while for me to see.
I'm playing back the moment,
Now I'm starting to believe
And you could be at the show, know everyone
But it's you that makes me sing
I know where we are,
But I know who I am.
Baby, I'm your biggest fan.


I sat down in front of Annie ignoring the looks I got from my friends.

Oh

It's like every time you smile at me
It takes me a while to pull myself back
And after all that
And I just had to let you know that I'm
Screaming out in the crowd for you.
I can't be too loud cause I don't care, let them all stare
I just want everyone to know the truth.
It's only you.

I never really noticed
Took a while for me to see (While for me to see)
I'm playing back the moment,
And I'm starting to believe
But you could be at the show, know everyone
But it's you that makes me sing
I know where we are,
But I know who I am.
Baby, I'm your biggest fan.


I got ready to stop when everyone cheered me on.

You showed up, you looked so classy.
Made me think twice bout the way I was acting.
You were there from the start of it all
Like a dream came to life, now I'm left in awe.
Stars shine but your light is the brightest.
And love flies, but your love is the highest.
So sweet and it drives me crazy.
A summer like no other, you my LA baby

No I never really noticed
Took a while for me to see (While for me to see)
I'm playing back the moment
And I'm starting to believe
But you could be at the show, know everyone
But it's you that makes me sing
I know where we are,
But I know who I am.
Baby, I'm your biggest fan.

Oh
Baby, I'm your biggest fan.
Oh

Cause you could be at the show, know everyone
But it's you that makes me sing
I know where we are,
But I know who I am.
Baby, I'm your biggest fan.


I laughed as Annie got up and pulled me into a hug, I smiled and hugged her back before looking at Liam. “Special enough for her?” He laughed and nodded his head.

“Nick a word.” Colton and Adrian spoke the pair of them standing up, I looked at Annie who was watching her brothers as the pulled me away. “We’re not going to yell at you but you have to look like we’ve threatened you other wise it’ll look like were going soft.” Adrian spoke causing me to laugh. “But you understand you hurt her we hurt you?” I nodded my head Adrian smiled. “Good man.” He walked past patting my back. Colton nodded his head at me as he walked past, I took a deep breath and walked back over to the group slipping into place beside Annie, Miley and Liam smirked at me causing me to blush.

“So how long have you two been dating?” Danielle asked sitting next to Kevin.

“15 days.” I smiled kissing Annie’s cheek causing her to blush. “15 wonderful days.” I whispered to her. She looked up at me and smiled.

“Are you going to tell people?” Joe asked us. I looked down at her.

“Who knows.” I smiled still looking down at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Five comments please!