Olive and Arrow

Arrow Six

“So we have one more day together?” I whispered into Annie’s ear, We were both leaving tomorrow morning and I wasn’t happy about it. She nodded her head tucking her head into my chest. I wrapped my arms securely around her body rocking us back and forth. “I understand if you don’t.” I paused thinking of how to say it. “If you don’t want to stay together.” She looked up at me.

“Is that what you want?” She whispered, I looked at her before shaking me head.

“No, Never.”

Olive && Arrow

Five months, Five months of not seeing Annie and only talking to her over the phone. So here I was sitting in the car on the way to Hollywood Records to have a meeting about our new world tour and to meet our opening act. I sighed as I looked at my phone waiting for a reply from Annie I’d sent her a text nearly fifteen hours ago and still no reply.

Nick! I’m so sorry I didn’t reply I fell asleep ☹ But I’m awake now ☺.

I smiled as I read over her text before replying to her Babe it’s fine :D I’m mean you have to sleep. I’d be much happier knowing I’m not stopping you from getting sleep. Joe looked at me as I texted my reply obviously noticing the silly smile on my face. He in turn smirked at me, Not a normal smirk but a smirk that said ‘I know something you don’t.’ smirk.

You are too sweet and I know you said it was fine I fell asleep but I still feel really bad. I miss you a lot… Did you know that?

I laughed as I read her reply attracting the attention of my mother and father who just smiled knowingly at me. And you call me sweet? No I didn’t know that but I did know I’m going crazy without you by my side every second of the day….I need you baby. I smiled as I thought of her, Of how she’d be blushing when she read over the text.

I’ll text you in a little bit, I’m going driving with Colton then to the movies with him, Adrian Yale, Emily. I MISS YOU!. A smiled worked its way onto my lips as I received her text, I read over it once more before pulling up twitter. I thought of what I should write when I saw a very interesting @reply from Greg, He re-tweeted something a fan had said. I clicked on it smiling even wider when I saw the name of the twitter. Ninnie_FTW chuckling to myself I clicked on the page and read the bio. Smiling I clicked follow before being told to put my phone away as we had arrived at Hollywood records. I waved to the waiting fans as I hoped out of the car and walked quickly into the building Frankie by my side laughing at the fans. We made our way up to the confrence room dad and mom leading the way. Joe nudged me as we walked in, I stopped in my track seeing Annie sitting with Colton, Adrian, a boy I’m assuming to be Yale and her parents. “Annie.” I whispered but she heard me, She turned in her seat her eyes going wide before she rushed up to me, I meet her halfway pulling her into me. Her slim arms wrapped around my waist while mine held her to me while my head rested atop of hers. “What are you doing here?” She pulled away looking at me a small tear dripping from her eye.

“I don’t know they have a meeting and we all came, I was coming to surprise you after hence the lying to you but it seems you found me.” I chuckled and kissed her forehead gripping her hand, I smiled at her family before making my way over to greet them all.

“Hey man.” Colton greeted me, We did a man hug before I moved onto Adrian. He smiled as we man hugged before I got to Yale. “Nick, This is our brother Yalee, Yalee this is Nick.” Yale stared me down before smiling at me.

“Nice to meet you.” He smiled before shaking my hand, I shook it back before looking at Annie who was greeting my parents, I smiled as she looked over at me before getting pulled into a hug by Kevin.

“Okay everyone.” John called us to attention motioning for us to all take a seat, I frowned as Annie took her seat across from me instead of next to me, She looked at me and mouth a ‘sorry’ which caused me to smile and brush it off. “So as you know you boys have tour coming up.” We nodded our heads. “And these guys and sometimes girl are one of the hottest up and coming bands.” I smiled at the thought. “So how would you like to tour together for nearly eight months?”

“YES.” I yelled causing everyone to look at me, Joe started to laugh from his spot next to me with Adrian. “I mean tour, Country’s seeing fans.” I explained poorly.

“In other words. YES! Because my girlfriend would be with me for eight months.” Colton explained causing everyone to laugh while Annie and I blushed. “But I say yes.” Everyone nodded their heads agreeing with him.

“Want to hear them play?” John asked us, We all nodded and stood up before making our way to one of the many rehearsal rooms. I grabbed Annie’s hand as I reached her before waiting for everyone to walk into the room, Once they had I attached my lips to hers.

“God I missed you.” I whispered against her lips, She smiled at me as I pulled away. “Come one.” I smiled pulling her closer to me as we walked into the room. I watched as the guys got set up, Pulling Annie in front of me. Her fingers twined with mine as I leaned my head atop of hers.

Time to lay claim to the evidence
finger prints sold me out
but our footprints wash away
From the docks downtown
and it's been getting late for days
and I think myself deserving of
a little time off,
we can kick it here for hours and
just mouth off about the world
and how we know it's going straight to hell
pass me another bottle honey, the Jaeger's so sweet
but if it keeps you around, then I'm down

Meet me on Thames Street
I'll take you out, though I'm hardly worth your time
In the cold you look so fierce but I'm warm enough
Because the tension's like a fire
We'll hit
South Broadway in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line
Fall in the grave I've been digging myself,
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars

I should have known better than to call you out
[on a night like this, a night like this]
If not for you, I know I'd tear this place to the ground
[but I'm alright like this, alright like this]
I'm gonna roll the dice before you sober up and get gone
[I'm always in over my head]

Thames Street
I'll take you out, though I'm hardly worth your time
In the cold you look so fierce but I'm warm enough


My eyes focused on Yale who was singing the heartfelt song, His eyes filling with tears, I looked down at Annie who was also trying not to weep.

Because the tension's like a fire
We'll hit
South Broadway in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line
Fall in the grave I've been digging myself,
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars

time to lay claim to the evidence
finger prints sold me out
but our foot prints washed away
I'm guilty but I'm safe for one more day
overdressed and underage
[what a let down]
do you really need to see an id?
This is embarrassing as hell
[what a let down]
but i can cover for it so well
When we're six feet under the stars

Thames Street
I'll take you out, though I'm hardly worth your time
In the cold you look so fierce but I'm warm enough
Because the tension's like a fire
We'll hit
South Broadway in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line
Fall in the grave I've been digging myself,
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars

[whoa oh, whoa oh, whoa oh, whoa oh]
Six feet under the stars
[whoa oh, whoa oh, whoa oh, whoa oh]
Six feet under the stars


I released Annie’s hands so we could both clap for them along with the others in the room. “Can you play another one?” I asked, They nodded motioning for Annie to join them, She smiled before joining them, Yale grabbed two stools and sat down on one Annie grabbed a guitar before sitting on the other chair.

He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes
Started making his way past 2 in the morning
He hasn't been sober for days

Leaning now into the breeze
Remembering Sunday, he falls to his knees
They had breakfast together
But two eggs don't last
Like the feeling of what he needs

Now this place seems familiar to him
She pulled on his hand with a devilish grin
She led him upstairs, she led him upstairs
Left him dying to get in

Forgive me, I'm trying to find
My calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother,
But have you seen this girl?
She's been running through my dreams
And it's driving me crazy, it seems
I'm going to ask her to marry me

Even though she doesn't believe in love,
He's determined to call her bluff
Who could deny these butterflies?
They're filling his gut

Waking the neighbors, unfamiliar faces
He pleads though he tries
But he's only denied
Now he's dying to get inside

Forgive me, I'm trying to find
My calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother,
But have you seen this girl?
She's been running through my dreams
And it's driving me crazy, it seems
I'm going to ask her to marry me

The neighbors said she moved away
Funny how it rained all day
I didn't think much of it then
But it's starting to all make sense
Oh, I can see now that all of these clouds
Are following me in my desperate endeavor
To find my whoever, wherever she may be


I smiled as I watched Annie play her guitar.

[Annie:]
I'm not coming back (forgive me)
I've done something so terrible
I'm terrified to speak (I'm not calling, I'm not calling)
But you'd expect that from me
I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt, now the rain is just (You're driving me crazy, I'm)
Washing you out of my hair and out of my mind
Keeping an eye on the world,
From so many thousands of feet off the ground, I'm over you now
I'm at home in the clouds, and towering over your head

[Blake:]
Well I guess I'll go home now...
I guess I'll go home now...
I guess I'll go home now...
I guess I'll go home


“So how do you guy’s feel about touring together?” John smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Five comments please!