Olive and Arrow

Arrow Seven

“Annie.” I smiled as I pulled her into a hug. She hugged me back as she reached me. “Come to Disney land with me?” I whispered to her, I felt her nodded against my head. “Mr. and Mrs. Wilson is it okay if I take Annie out for a while?” They both smiled before nodding their heads I smiled and grabbed Annie’s hand pulling her out of the room and towards a waiting car that would take us to my house.

“Nick aren’t people going to think were together?” I turned to look at her, Her eyes were staring right into mine, Her hair placed in a messy bun bits falling down to frame her face. I placed my fingers under her chine and lifted it up, My lips meeting hers in a soft kiss.

“I really don’t care.” I whispered. “I don’t want to hide my affections from you out in public because some people stalk me.”

“Okay.” She whispered her bottom lip sticking out adorably. I smiled and kissed her again.

“Your so adorable baby.” I whispered into her ear, She smiled and kissed my lips again. “Come on we’re here.” I smiled thanking Big Rob for driving us before getting out, I took her hand and helped her out before walking her over to my mustang, She blushed as I opened and shut the door for her which caused me to smile, As I got into the car I thought about the two songs I’d heard from Life On Repeat. “Babe, You know the two songs you guys sung?” She nodded her head as I started to drive towards Disney land. “Who are they about.”

“Yale, He had a girlfriend called Winnie, Something happened one night he’s never really told us everything but something bad enough happened that Winnie she killed herself on the Sunday after hence remembering Sunday and Six feet under the stars is the story but we don’t understand it at all, I mean parts of it we get parts we don’t .” She spoke looking out the window. “She was also my best-friend.” She whispered a tear leaking from her cheek, I pulled the car into the parking lot before pulling her into me.

“She’s still watching over you, She’ll never stop.” I kissed her temple before getting out of the car and running around to open Annie’s door, I helped her out before shutting and locking the car up.

“We’re home.” I called into my house, I’d called my parents earlier and they’d alerted me that everyone was at our house. Annie held onto my hand as I pulled her along with me laughing as she smiled at me. I looked out the window to see Yale sitting in my backyard alone, Annie stopped and looked out as well.

“I should go talk to him, It’s the songs.” She whispered about to let go of my hand I stopped her.

“I’ll go.” She nodded her head before kissing my cheek, I smiled before making my way out towards Yale. When I got closer to him I spoke. “Mind if I sit?” He turned to face me before shaking his head no, I nodded my head and sat beside him. “Annie told me about the meanings behind the songs.” He nodded his head looking forward again. “Yale I’m not going to pretend that I know what your going through because I don’t. But I have felt the same way before, When I was diagnosed I thought I lost everything, But I hadn’t I had my family, You have your family too.”

“It’s all my fault.” He whispered. “it’s all my faults she dead.” I waited for him to continue. “We’d been secretly dating since I was fifteen she was fourteen no-one but Annie knew, She was her best-friend after all.” I still waited. “Her father when he found out he got mad and he… he hit her… Told her he couldn’t see me anymore and I couldn’t see her.” I waited still. “We used to meet at the docks downtown before it happened, We got drunk one night we just wanted to forget everything. All our problems all our troubles, But her dad came looking for her, He found her and took her home.” I stayed silent. “I called her one night drunk because she wasn’t with me, I just wanted to forget.” He’d started to cry. “I told her to meet me on Thames Street even though I was hardly worth her time. We always used to be told by her father when he found us was that she was digging her own grave. I didn’t know he ment it literally. I should have known better than to call her out but I had to Nick, I had to see her.” I nodded my head. “Her father moved them away the next day, But that night we’d gotten married, She way eighteen and I’d just turned nineteen.” He turned to look at me. “She killed herself.” He whispered. “Her note, I can remember it perfectly it said I’ll be keeping an eye on the world, From so many thousands of feet off the ground, I'm over you now
I'm at home in the clouds, and towering over your head.” He looked at me again. “I love her Nick.”

“I’m so sorry Yale, I shouldn’t have asked, He shook his head.

“I’ve needed to tell someone for a while now.” He voiced.

“Why haven’t you told Annie?” He let out a dry laugh.

“She’s my little sister I want to protect her.” I nodded my head. “She’s just like her Nick, Promise me you won’t hurt her.” I nodded my head.

“I promise.”

Olive && Arrow.

“Are you tiered?” I asked Annie as she rested her head on my shoulder, She nodded her head, I smiled before lifting her up and walking up the stairs into my room, I placed her onto my bed before slipping in behind her. “Night sweetie.” I kissed her temple sweetly before drifting of into my own sleep.

”I thought I told you to stay away from my daughter.” Mr. Wilson yelled at me. I looked from where I was to see Annie cowering in pain.

“Your hurting her let her go.” I yelled running for her, But they just kept getting further and further away. I kept running when suddenly the scene changed. My father was standing beside us while I was at an alter Annie in front of me holding my hands. "We are gathered here today to unite this couple in holy matrimony before God. May he watch over and bless these people as they spend the rest of their lives together," he started. "Nicholas, repeat after me, I Nicholas Jerry Jonas do solemnly swear."

"I Nicholas Jerry Jonas do solemnly swear." I repeated.

"To care for my wife, to have and to hold in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer."

"To care for my wife, to have and to hold in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer."

"To watch over her and make sure that she is happy and loved."

"To watch over her and make sure that she is happy and loved."

"With this ring I the wed until death do us part."

"With this ring I the wed until death do us part." I spoke slipping the ring onto her finger, She smiled as I did so. I then brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it.

“Annie, repeat after me, I Annie Elizabeth Wilson do solemnly swear.”

“I Annie Elizabeth Wilson do solemnly swear.” She repeated.

"To care for my husband, to have and to hold in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer." He followed on without missing a beat.

"To care for my husband, to have and to hold in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer." She looked into my eyes as she repeated her vows.

"To watch over him and make sure that he is happy and loved."

"To watch over him and make sure that he is happy and loved."

"With this ring I the wed until death do us part."

"With this ring I the wed until death do us part." She repeated while slipping the wedding band on my finger.

"With the power that God has invested in me, I know pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride," Dad finished. Just as I went to kiss her lips the scene changed.

“Nick Annie’s dead.” Joe cried as he walked into my room, I looked down at my ring.

“No, She can’t be, Joe tell me this is a joke Joe.” I yelled grabbing his shirt.

“Babe, Nicholas.” Joe spoke his voice soft and female like then I recognized it, Annie’s. I fought through my dream to open my eyes.


“Nick.” She whispered, I opened my eyes before pulling her into a hug the tears staining my cheeks, I kissed her forehead holding her close to me. “Are you okay?”

“I am now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
What was your favorite line?

Get me up to 25 comments for an update boys and girls.