The Prophecy

Chapter four

Once again I woke up in my regular hostage room. I hated it! I swung my feet over the bed and walked to the door. It was unlocked. I stepped out. I knew that escaping was hopeless so I decided to look around a little. First I walked through the door on the left side of me. It was dark and messy. There were clothes and different magazines lying everywhere. I decided to continue, so I walked through the next door. This was not as messy as the previous one. Everything looked very clean and in order. My eyes landed on the floor and I saw a necklace. I picked it up. It was beautiful, a golden flower covered with different kind of stones. It looked very antique. Then I looked back up on a mirror and saw that my reflection was not alone. Behind me stood Aidan. I spun around, facing him.

"What are you doing in my room?"

"I...I wa..was looking around."

"Uh huh."

"Why do you have a reflection?" I asked.

"Beg you pardon?"

"Well your a vampire"

"We are still human, well a part of us. It’s not like we are ghosts you know."

"Oh right! Hollywood, crap, got it."

Then I remembered the necklace in my hand.

"Sorry, I found this on the floor and curiosity took over my body, It's yours right?"

He looked at it but did not take it.

"It belonged to Victoria." He said short.

"Who is Victoria?" I asked getting closer and closer.

"The love of my life."

I felt a sting in my heart. Was I jealous?

"Well, where is she?"

"She’s dead."

"I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have asked you that."

I put the necklace on the bed and began to walk out of the room. Before I could reach the door Aidan took a hold of my wrist, pulling me around so I was facing him. Before I knew what was happening his lips came crashing down on mine. The kiss were gently yet passionate. Before I could deepen the kiss he broke away and turned around quickly.

"No, I shouldn't have done that. It's just.... you remind me a little of her."

Without a word I walked out of his room and in to "mine".

I laid down on the bed. Why do I even feel that about him? He was the one who kidnapped me for christ´s sake! I should hate him. So why
don’t I?....Oh, I missed Jake. He always knew what to say or what to do. I sighed deeply.

"What’s wrong with you?"

I looked up, Darren was standing in front of the bed.

"Nothing." I lied.

"It sure doesn’t look like nothing."

"Even if it was something, it’s no business of yours" I said with a annoyed voice.

"Hey! I was just trying to be nice alright?"

Great, now I was ashamed too. He was trying to help and I barked him off just like a dog who guards it´s bone in the backyard.

"I’m sorry!"

"It’s alright! Actually I came to give you this." He was holding a big cupcake, well actually two but I guessed he would have the second one. "I realized that we haven't meat properly yet." I smiled, it was kind of cute actually. He gave me one and sat down next to me on the bed.

We just sat down and talked a while about ourselves, but mostly about me. It didn’t seem like he liked talking about himself. Then suddenly when I took a bite of the cupcake I bit myself on my lip.

"Fuck!" I yelled out.

"What is it?" Darren asked.

"Nothing, I just bit myself."

I could feel the blood taste in my mouth, then I turned back my attention to Darren. He was starring at my bleeding lip, he didn’t even blink. Then in an instant I was pushed back on the bed with Darren over me and his lips were on mine. At first I thought he kissed me but then I could feel him sucking the blood out of me. I whimpered trying to get free but he was of course too strong. After a moment he finally pulled himself together and backed away. He was breathing heavily.

"Sorry" He said and left.

Then a few seconds later Aidan walked in.

"I heard you whimpering, are you okay?"

"Yeah! It’s just, Darren happened to... you know the...blood thing."

"Yeah, I can’t really blame him. It’s really hard for us to keep you here."

Then why can't you just let me go?

"Could you wipe the blood away?" Aidan spoke up.

I did as he said and without any other word he left again.

"I’m sick of that!" I yelled.

Aidan came back looking annoyed.

"What?"

"I’m sick of all the times you guys just leave like that, I hate to be alone!"

"It’s for your own protection."

"Oh please! If you really cared you would had let me go and you know it! You don’t care one bit."

"Your right, I don’t care."

I walked up to him.

"Then why don’t you just kill me now and be done with it? then you don’t have to baby-sit me anymore."

"Don’t tempt me Adrianna." Aidan said.

"Why not? If I could choose between dying right now or living with you three locked in for the rest of my life. Then the dying part sounds pretty good."

"We are not killing you."

"You are living a world of hell and now you are dragging me with you. I can’t understand how you can live with yourself."

Aidan grabbed my shoulders, hard. "You don’t know what you are talking about. You have no idea how it is to watch yourself in the mirror everyday and see a monster. You have no idea how it is to be forced into killing innocent girl like yourself just so you can stay alive. Don’t talk like you know anything, because you know nothing!"

I started crying. He was right. This seemed to took him by surprise.

"Why are you crying?"

”Because of everything! I’m crying because you took me from my life, my friends. I’m crying because I’m stuck inside this cottage for the rest of my life. I’m crying because all I get to eat is sandwiches. I’m crying because I don’t mean what I just said to you....” I was interrupted.

“I know you didn’t mean it.” He said calmly.

“I was not finished....” He looked at me waiting. “ I’m crying because I should hate you! You are a selfish, angry son of a bitch! But yet I´m starting to have feelings for you!”

First he looked at me surprised, like he didn’t believe what just came out of my mouth. Then he turned around, ready to leave like he always does. But I was not going to let him this time.

“You can’t run away from this” I said.

He sighed and turned around.

“What do you want me to say? That I have feelings for you too? Well I wont, I don’t like you. I think you are a annoying, noisy, stupid brat.”

I looked down. I saw this coming. But then I suddenly remembered something.

“How can you just turn from kissing me to hating me in less then an hour?”

“I told you, kissing you were a mistake.”

“You also said that I was much like Victoria, the girl you loved remember?”

“I didn’t mean it, I was caught in the moment.”

“Stop denying it!” I copied Aidan.

“I’m not denying anything!”

“Yeah... I’m going to take a shower.” I said and walked towards the door but Aidan took a hold of my wrist.

“What? I’m not allowed to take a shower either?”

He growled and let go of my wrist. I took that as permission and went to the bathroom. I got into the shower and turned on the water. The hot water hit my skin, it felt very good.

When I had been in the shower for 40 minutes, I finally walked out. I dried myself, put on the clothes and opened the door. I looked up surprised. There stood Aidan, he was out of breath.

“Aidan? What ar....” Before I could say anymore he put his hands on my waist and kissed me. At first I was too shocked to react but then I put my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Suddenly he broke free again.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that.”

“Just shut up and kiss me” I said pulling his lips on mine again. This time he didn’t leave, thank god!

“Ahem!”

We broke away and looked around to see Nick and Darren staring at us with a smirk on their faces.

“Well, this was a surprise. Aidan I didn’t know you had it in you any longer.” Darren laughed.

Aidan got an evil look an his face and the next second he lunged forward, hitting Darren across his jaw. I gasped as Darren stumbled backwards. Aidan was about to hit him again but I ran up to him, blocking his way.

“Adrianna move!” He said between clenched teeth.

“No! Calm down Aidan.”

“Yeah man! What’s up with you?” Darren spoke up.

“I told you not to mention it again!”

“Hey! I didn’t mean it like that, it was just a joke.”

I pulled his chin so he was looking at me.

“Please Aidan! Let’s go to your room.”

He looked at me with that angered look for so long that I felt forced to look away.

“Yeah!” Aidan finally answered and pulled me with him to his room.

He closed the door and sat down on the bed. I sat down next to him, not taking my eyes of him.

“I’m sorry I grabbed you like that earlier.” He said quietly.

“It’s okay, I deserved it.”

“No, you didn’t. You have every right reason to hate us.”

“But I told you that I don’t. I really like you.” I said.

“Don’t say that!” Aidan said and stood up, walking forward.

“Why?” I asked.

“You have no idea who I am or what I do.”

“Yes I do, sort of. But sometimes things like that doesn’t matter.” I said getting up.

I Walked up to him and put my arms around his waist, resting my head on his back.

“You can never decide who you will end up falling for.” I whispered in his back.

“I’ll say. You were supposed to be my dinner.” He said smirking. I started laughing.

“Yeah! I’m glad Nick saved me.”

“So am I.”

There was a long silence before I spoke up.

“Can’t I stay with you tonight?”

He turned around quickly.

“Adrianna, no.”

“Why not?”

“Because I don’t want anything happening to you. If you’re here, then I don’t know if I can control myself.”

“I know you can.” I said putting my hand on his arm.

“Well I don’t. I’m sorry but I’m not willing to take that risk.”

I sighed. “It’s okay.” I said disappointed.

“It’s best if you leave. I’m starting to feel a little hungry.” Aidan said.

“Yeah okay” I took one more glance at Aidan.

I walked to what I called my room and laid down on the bed. Suddenly my eyelids felt heavy, like I haven’t slept for weeks. I thought about Aidan while I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
The more I read it, the more I dislike it, but yeah....here it is!

Please tell me what you think! Comment!