Status: Depends; hopefully active

Don't Go Away

XxX 9 XxX

^^^^^^^

“Wow…” I heard Star whisper as she gazed around herself.

Green blended with the blue-brown of the water. A cool breeze ruffled through the leaves and I could smell rain on the wind. I gently squeezed her hand, trying to get her to look at me.

Star’s beautiful blue eyes were wide with excitement like a young child in a toy store.

“Well, what do you think?” I asked, silently assessing her expressions and gently probing her emotions.

“It’s…it’s beautiful.” She murmured, looking around her once more.

“Yeah…” and you make it all the more worthwhile to be here…

“I like the waterfalls over there. And all the moss covered rocks in the water! I love it here…”

Star smiled, looking back at me, but when she saw me still staring at her, her smile faded and I could feel the lust and desire from earlier, radiating off her.

I didn’t even think about what I was doing. I just knew that I wanted her. “May I?” I whispered, looking deep into those deep blue eyes, willing her to oblige.

She slowly nodded, her breath hitching in her throat.

I slowly leaned down, my eyes never leaving hers, and, oh-so-gently, our lips touched. Star’s warm breath came out in a ‘whoosh’ before she pulled herself closer to me. Her sweet lips moved with mine, so slowly, gently, and passionately.

I wrapped my arms slightly tighter around her waist, pulling her closer to me. Star’s hold on my neck never loosened, even when our kiss became even more heated.

I let my tongue lightly touch her bottom lip. Before any predatory thought or hunger came into my mind, Star pulled away and looked at me with wide eyes.

Her arms fell away from my neck and she pushed gently against my chest.

“No.” She mumbled, looking away and shaking her head. “No.”

I let go of her, disappointed and expecting the same result form her… but I felt nothing.

All I could feel was my own emotions. No one else. It was almost as if she had disappeared from me but I saw her a few feet away from me, hugging her torso, and looking at the ground. Shame was evident in her features and posture.

“I’m sorry…” I whispered, almost inaudible to human ears.

Yet, Star heard me and just shook her head. “Take me back to Jamie‘s.” She whispered heading back to the woods.

I gently grabbed her by the elbow and guided her the other way without speaking a word. Star didn’t protest as I guided her back to the bike.

I fucked up…

Alice’s P.O.V.

Dumbass…

I groaned at Jasper.

I guess I’m alone at fixing this now…

My fist smashed into a tree out of pure frustration.
♠ ♠ ♠
First off, Sorry it's short.

Second, Sorry it sucks

Third, Sorry everything's moving pretty fast.

BUT!!!! I really wanted to give all the subscribers a Christmas gift!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!! =D