Status: Active

I'm Only Going to Break Your Heart

Today wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be

So we walk into the student parking toward a black ford truck, Paul unlock the car door and got inside, I on the other hand was struggling trying to get in the car because I was short and couldn't really get in. Paul chuckle and got out to get on the other side of the truck to help me up into the car once he help me he got into his side of the truck and start the engine.

"I would have to say that was kind of cute." Paul said smiling at me.

"Shut up asshole it's was not cute, I hate this car." I said pouting at the fact that I couldn't get in the car.

"Whoa, I thought you were going to be nice to me after yesterday after all that why we are going out on this date." Paul said as he drove out of the parking lots and into the main roads.

"Hang on I never said this was a date." I said snapping my head as he told me that this lunch was a date.

"Yeah, but then again you never said it wasn't a date." Paul said smirking waiting for me to respond to his statement.

I guess he has a point there, but I don't want to let him know that.

“True, but if that was the case Paul you would of ask me on a date instead you just ask me out to lunch not a date. So ha I win." I said as his smirk went away as mine appear on my face.

Paul quickly look over at me and smiled, "Well I guess next time I should be more clear."

Wow, this guy is really full of himself isn't he I thought.

"There won't be a next time Paul." I said looking out the window of the truck.

"Really now? Is that a challenge I'm hearing Dawn?" Paul ask.

I shook my head at him due to his big ego and I hate guy with big egos, but for some reason Paul doesn't seem that bad. I keep quiet until we came to a place that look like a small cafe place.

Paul got out of the car as did I except Paul was waiting right there when I opened the door waiting. I gave him a puzzled look.

"I figured that since you need help in the truck that maybe you need help out." Paul’s said chuckling as he held his hand out of me to grab.

I glared at him as I just used the car door to help me from falling out the car ignoring Paul’s hand.

Once I was down from the truck I look at Paul and stuck my tongue at him now it was his turn to shake his head at me as he closed the door and lock the truck.

We walk inside the cafe place which I don't remember from when I was out when I first got to La Push, but I guess it was because I did go out this far.

Inside we found a small table near the window.

"So why did we come here?" I ask looking around at the cafe to see that they didn't have a lot of people here.

"This is where I normally come it has the best food ever." Paul said as an older lady came over to us asking us were we ready to order.

We quickly order and ate the food to my shock Paul was right this place does have good food, but the most shocking was the things that I had learn from Paul. I would of never guess half the stuff that we was telling me.

"So since you’re a car mechanic do you think that I could get some help on a car that I may get later on today?" I ask as nice as possible.

"Sure," He quickly looked at the clock that was on one of the wall and turned toward me, "Looks like we need to get back to school before next hour, come on Dawn." He said as he paid for the food.

I got out of my seat as he did the same walking to the truck and once again Paul had to help me into the car since I was struggling, yet again. Paul drove to school just in time before the lunch bell had rang, we walked inside as I thanked Paul for taking me out to lunch today and before he could respond a voice stop him.

"Hey, Dawn where were you at lunch today?" Nick said walking closer to me and Paul.

"I went out for lunch today," I said looking at Paul smiling as he returned my smile back, but soon he started to glare at Nick. I turn to face Paul.

“Well thanks again, for taking me out I had fun well I guess we have to go to class," I said, now turned back to Nick, “I’ll see you next hour Nick."

As Paul and I walked into our auto class and took our seat.

"I have a quick question for you, Paul?" I ask as I sat my backpack on the floor next to me.

"Sure what’s up Dawn," he answer waiting for my responds.

"Why do you hate Nick so much?" I ask.

"Can we not talk about that right now, if that OK with you?" Pauls told me looking down at his desk.

I nodded my head dropping the subject and listen to the teacher talking about the different type of engines.

When school was over I waited for my dad who pick me up as we went to a local car shop looking at cars, until that when I saw the car that caught my eye with its candy red paint and two white strips going from the front of the car to the back.

I walk over to the car to look in the inside of the car to see leather seat and everything seem to be in good condition. My dad and one of the dealer walk over to where I was looking at the car was the dealer told us that if I did want the car he would give us a huge discount since the engine of the car was known by its previous owner to have problems.

I guess my dad saw how happy the car made me and ask me if I was going to work on the car if he got this car and I told him that I would with the help of one of my new friends, Paul.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's another chapter! please i would really appreciate it if you guys just left a comment that takes two seconds to right!