Status: Active

I'm Only Going to Break Your Heart

Sam is a joy killer

Paul's point of view

When Dawn ask me about why Nick and I don't get along at all I wanted to tell her the truth about him being one of those damn leeches that kills, and that he’s a part of those fucking Cullen’s clan which was the only reason I can't rip him apart. Well that and that fucking deal we made with the leeches that Nick could stay here as long as he didn't harm any of our people.

But the only thing I really wanted to kill that damn fucking bastard was for being so damn close to MY dawn I was going to kill him if he even thinks about making a move on her or try to hurt her in anyway. I was start to shake from all the anger that these thoughts were causing me, I started to take slow deep breathes as I watch the clocks waiting for the last few minute of this hell to be over so that I could go over Sam's house.

Finally the bell ranged dismiss everyone from school I walk over to where the student parking lot was to go over to Sam's house so that we could just hang out and talk. Once I was over there Emily greet me as she began to set the table and I decided that this would be the best time to ask her since she is an imprint.

"Hey, Emily do you mind if I ask you a few questions since your an imprint?" I ask as I began to help her set the table.

"Sure, what on your mind Paul?" Emily ask with a smile on her face and even with those scars she was still pretty.

"Well I recently imprint on this girl at the school and I was just wondering how long did it take for you to really fall for Sam even before he told you about imprinting?" I question her hoping to get the answer I was hoping for.

"I wouldn't say long, but I guess it would depend of a few things like the imprint though, so what's this girl like, Paul?" Emily ask me as she got the food out of the oven for dinner.

"She one of the most amazing girl that I ever meet and we have so much in common like car, but she not like most girls, Emily she like a tom boy, but I guess that one of the things I like about her since she different from the girls around here." I told Emily.

"Well, you never know maybe she hung around a lot of guy when she was back home that treated her like family and she just never got along with a lot of girl back where she was from." Emily explain to me.

Soon the front door open up letting the rest of the pack inside the house who were talking about something. When they all were inside they greet Emily and me, "So how was school, boys?" Emily ask the group of guys that made themselves comfortable in the living room.

It was a chorus of good, and OK as they watch whatever was on TV. Sam walk over to Emily and gave a small peck on the lips like he always do when he got home.

And in a way I want to have something like that with Dawn one day I just hope she accept the fact that I'm a werewolf and that she will understand that even though she is my imprint that I still love her even if I didn't imprint on her.

"OK, boys’ dinners ready," Emily said as the group of guy rush to the table and taking seat like a hungry pack of wolves. During the dinner I decide that I wanted to tell the pack the good news about me imprinting on Dawn, but I think they already figured it out.

"Hey, guy I have something important to tell everyone," I said, waiting for them to look at me, “I’ve imprinted on someone."

They all look at me with shock faces wait for me to tell them who it was, but when I told them they didn't seem surprise about who it was. My pocket suddenly start to vibrate reminding me that my phone was in my pocket and that someone was calling me, so I excuse myself from the table and walk outside to take the call.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey is this Paul?" I smile knowing that voice from anywhere.

"Yeah, Dawn it’s me."

"Hi, well I hope you don't mind me calling you even though I don't know how I got your number."Dawn said.

"Oh yeah I kind of put my number in your phone when we were in class," I explain to her grinning

"You sneaky devil, but I'm kind of glad you did," she said, i was smiling so big that my whole face hurt from the smile. "Anyway you know how I asked if you would help in fix up a car?"

"Yep, why did you get one?" I asked

"Yes, and I was wonder if maybe later on if we could work on the engine since that the only thing wrong?"

"Of course I would love to help," I told her.

When we got off the phone I walked back inside smiling and everybody just grinned at me like they knew what I was telling Dawn, but I was too busy thinking about going to her house to fix up a car with her to mind them grinning at me when normally I would of yell at them for it.

I told the pack that I was going to leave until Sam told me that he need to talk to me about something important, as he got up from the table as we walked back outside to talk.

"Paul, you do understand that you’re going to have to tell her about the imprinting and the werewolf thing soon," Sam said reminding me.

I couldn't believe that I almost forgot about all that I was just happy that I was going to spend time with my imprint, but then this asshole had to ruin my happy moment by reminding me that I had to tell her.

"Yeah, I know Sam I tell her at the bonfire next week." I told him as my smile slowly went away.

"OK, but just to be safe try and not to get to close until you tell her." Sam said as he walked back into the house leaving me outside thinking about what he had just told me. Now I was starting to worry about Dawn not accepting me for being the protector of La Push as a werewolf.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everybody please comment I would love to hear what you all think of the story so far, and I will try to update as much as I can this week since I will be out of town for awhile.