Status: Active

I'm Only Going to Break Your Heart

The dream

My mind dream of that kiss except this time instead of us being in the garage we were in the wood surround by nothing, but trees and the stars above us.

This kiss was nothing like what happen between us in the garage this kiss was more of a demanding kiss that scared every bone in my body. When I tried to push him away Paul got angry so angry that his body was shaking out of control and the next thing I knew was Paul was no longer a human but a huge wolf that was no average wolf.

My body was too shock to move and try to run from the wolf all I could do was watch as the wolf growled at me and was getting in a position to pounce.


Before the wolf could attack me I woke up breathing heavy and when I open my eye I felt safe knowing that I was still in my room. I got out of bed and went downstairs to get a glass of milk to clam me down from the nightmare that I just had.

Once I finish my glass of milk I walked back into my room and sat in bed trying to force myself back to sleep, but I couldn't all I thought about was that dream or should I say nightmare. My mind was racing thinking of what the dream could mean so I decide to get on the computer to try to find out so I goggled for a dream dictionary.

Once the website pop up I type in the word werewolf and from what the website says is that I am sexually attracted to Paul. I decide to visit other site similar to it to make sure that this current website was right. The next website said seeing a werewolf in your dream means something in my life is not what it seems and that a werewolf can also symbolize: fear, repressed anger, and uncontrollable violence.

I continued to look for answer and all I came up with was the same two results I mad up my mind that I was no longer going to become friends with Paul if what these thing say are true than maybe I couldn't trust Paul and if I keep this relationship with Paul than in return something horrible may happen to either of us. I know it may seemed silly to think that this stuff about dream of a werewolf maybe real stupid, but I don't want to take a chance of getting hurt besides it better to be safe than sorry.

I turn my laptop off and went to take a shower since I was going to be able to go back to sleep any time soon. After my relaxing shower I turned to look at me clock on my night stand to see that it was about eight o'clock and then I realize that it was Friday. I quick got dress and walk downstairs to be greeted by my mom and dad eating breakfast.

"Morning Dawn, so do you want me to take you to school today or would you like to test drive the car by driving it to school today?" my dad asked.

"I think I will drive the car next week if you don't mind taking me to school today that is?" I answered as I sat down at the table with my dad while my mom was drinking her coffee.

"Nope, I don't mind at all," my dad said smiling toward me.

I smile back as I got up from the table and over to the coffee pot to get a cup of coffee. Once the coffee was to my liking I sat back down at the table thinking about how I was going to avoid Paul today and then I remember that Nick wasn't at school yesterday maybe Nick couldn't help me with avoiding Paul since they seem to not like each other.

My dad look at his Rolex watch to see that it was time to take me to
school, I told my mom bye as dad and I headed out the door to drive to the school. I walk up to my locker and quickly walk to my first class hoping not to run into Paul while doing so, but rather than running into Paul I ran into Nick.

"Whoa, where's the fire, Dawn?" Nick said chuckling at me.

"Oh, sorry Nick I guess I wasn't watching where I was going, but where were you yesterday if you don't mind me asking?"

"I over slept yesterday and by the time I woke up school was almost over so I just stay at home for the day," Nick told me.

I smile and nodded my head, but that smile soon vanished when I see Paul walk over to where Nick and I was, I quickly told Nick bye as I rushed to 1st hour. I took my seat and sat down by the time the bell had ranged telling the student that they had about five minutes to get to class.

Following the bell the teacher walk in along with some other students by the time all the student got inside the class room the teacher started the lesson about how Hamlet was insane and how he was upset that his mother married his own uncle to keep the crown.

School went by fast I was happy that it did so that I could just go home and not have to worry about running into HIM.

"Hey, Dawn I was thinking that maybe you, Lisa and I could hang out at the mall or something." Nick said as we walked out of the school.

"Now?"

"Yeah, so what do you say?"

"OK just let me call my dad and tell him that he doesn't have to pick me up then," I told Nick as I took out my phone and called dad.

"Alright let's go," I said as I fflipped my cell phone shut and walked with Nick to his car.

Nick's car was amazing it was a black 2010 Doge Challenger with the strips in red going down the back of the car. He unlock the car and we got in the seat were red leather it was a pretty sweet car to ride in.

"This is a pretty nice car, Nick," I told him as he he started the car.

"Yeah, my dad brought it for me for last year," Nick said just as he drove out of the student parking lot and out into the main roads.

"So is Lisa going to meet us there or something?" I ask.

I look over to Nick waiting for an answer and then he nodded keeping his eye on the road, it was a pretty short ride it only took like ten minutes to get to the mall. Nick park the car and got out of the car and open my door for me and helped me out of the car.

It almost reminded me of when I went out for lunch with Paul I quickly shook my head getting rid of the thoughts of HIM all I wanted to do was hang out with my friends and forget about him.

We walk into the mall which was way bigger than I thought it was the mall had about three different levels compared to the mall back home that just had two levels and it was a lot smaller than this one.

Nick ask where I wanted to go, but since I didn't know this mall very well I told him to just pick out any store that he wanted to go to which was the music place. Nick lead me to the back of the instruments section until we reach a room full of guitars and basses all hanging up on the walls.

"Do you play the guitar or the bass?" I ask Nick as I watch him walk up to one of the wall and grab a candy red acoustic guitar off the wall.

"I play the acoustic guitar, but sometime I play the electric from time to time," Nick told me as he sat down with the guitar in his lap and began to strum the guitar as I watched as his fingers move on the neck of the guitar making a beautiful tone that sounded similar to a Paramore song.

Out of instinct I began humming the song without know that I was doing it until Nick stop playing and gave me a big smile. "Do you sing?" He asked smirking at me.

I blush from the embarrassment, "No, not really." I told him as I looked at my shoes so that my hair was covering my face not wanting him to see me blush.

Nick and I stayed at the instruments place for awhile until Lisa meet up with us there and we were all off shopping and hanging out. I should of known that Lisa was a shopping queen she had Nick and I following her into almost every store, but it didn't bother me as mush as I thought it was it was actually pretty fun well until she pull me into a store call Forever 21.

Lisa had me trying on every outfit that she could come up with all the outfit she pick was something that I thought I would never like in a billion years, but I turn out that I really like them. I bought most of the outfit that Lisa pick out and we went back out to meet Nick at the food court to get something to eat, who would have ever guess that shopping would trier a girl out.

By the time we all got our food and ate I notice that Nick started to tense up while glaring at someone, but the only person that I knew Nick would glare at was Paul. My heart start to thump in my chest as I closed my eyes wishing that Paul wasn't here only thing was when I opened up my eye they landed on HIM and he was walking toward us.

"Um... Dawn can I talk to you for a second?" Paul ask as he broke his glare from Nick to look at me.

I shook my head not wanting to talk to him because I was scared of what would happen if I did as the memories of the nightmare play over in my head over and over again. Paul wouldn't take no for an answer instead he ask again and it only made Nick fucking angry with him.

"You heard her mutt she doesn't want to talk to you so leave her alone," Nick said growling at Paul.

Paul body was shaking violently, he look like he was going to let his anger get the best of him because to me he look like he wanted to kill
Nick by ripping him to pieces. I got up from my seat and walked over to Paul pulling him by the hand walking a little bit so that we had a bit of distance between us and Lisa, Nick.

"Why are you hanging out with Nick of all people?" Paul said taking deep breathes to clam himself down.

"Listen, just because you have problems with Nick doesn't me I do so I don't see why your so worry about me hanging out with him." I said folding my arms over my chest.

"Your right I'm sorry, but I want to talk to you about last night. I'm sorry if what I did was out of line, but I just want you to know that it was one kiss that I will never forget." Paul whispered to me as he unfolded my hand from my chest and held my hands.

I pulled my hands out of his grasp,"I don't know what to say right now," I whispered back.

"You don't have to say anything, just agree to go on one date with me tomorrow night," Paul said giving my a smile of hope.

As much I want to go on a date I told myself that I don't need to be around him right now, not until I figure out what this whole dream means.

"I'm sorry Paul but I don't think that it would be a good idea right now." I said walking away from him only to have him pull me back to him.

"Well it doesn't have to be a date, but I really just want to spend time with you, please?"

"Fine, but only if I can bring Nick with me." I said looking into his eye I could tell he was a little pissed off the I wanted Nick to come along with me, but what choice did he have.

"OK," Paul said agreeing with the terms.

I gave him a small smile as I walked away back over to Nick and Lisa where. We all thought it was about time we all went home since it was about nine o'clock. Nick took me home since I didn't have my car yet.

"Nick would you mind doing me a favor?" I asked as the same time as he pulled into the drive way.

"And what would that me Dawn?"Nick questioned as he parked the car and turn to look at me.

"Could you maybe come with me to hang out with Paul and I know that you hate Paul and everything, but it would really mean a lot to me if you came with me," I answer giving him the puppy face praying that he would go with me so that I could feel some what better about going to hang out with Paul.

"I can never say no to you," Nick told me smiling and I was so happy that he said that I kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you so much," I said giving him a smile before getting out the car and walking up to the front door to go inside.

I think that I can go to sleep a little easier tonight knowing that I have Nick by my side just in case something happens tomorrow, I'm just happy that I don't have to be with Paul alone. I walked to my room and changed into my PJ's when I heard a wolf howl which made me look out the window because most howl don't sound that loud.

When I look out the window I saw the same wolf that looked like the one from my dream only difference was this one seemed friendlier in person than in my dream. And it wasn't until then that I thought about how I was avoiding Paul and how stupid that a dream along with the dumb Internet was to determine how my relationship with Paul went.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment..... comments make me inspired!!!!! please please comment! I won't update until I get about six comments.