Status: I have not abandoned this story!

A Thousand Feet Per Second

Two very different people meet under real life circumstances just when they find something missing from their rebuilt and seemingly complete lives.

Madelyne hasn't come to terms with the four-year-old suicide of her little sister, Emma.
Cameron had been to jail three times and had been classified as an alcoholic before his daughter is born.
Madelyne moved to New York City to get away from the memories that haunt her at home.
Cameron wanted to begin a new life for him and his baby girl.
With a little help from a little girl and some spilled coffee, these two people meet and an adventure of romance, comedy, and self-discovery ensues.

Inspired by:
~ Perfect by Hedley ~ title song

Image

Author's Note: I just want to point out to readers that I am indeed a high school student which means homework, social life, and writer's block are going to affect my ability to produce new chapters. I have lost a subscriber and gained two and then lost one since I began this story. It's not my fault that my life gets in the way of updating. I'm pretty sure most of you have the same issues. I despise the fact that I can't update as much as I want to, but it cannot be helped. My education and my friends come before my work. It really bothered me that I lost two subscribers simply because my life wasn't allowing me to work on this. Please take these facts into account before you subscribe or unsubscribe. Thank you and happy reading!
  1. Prologue
    the day my sister turned my world upside down.
  2. The Letter
    the letter Ginger found taped to her bedroom door.
  3. Eins. Madelyne.
    just a not so normal day in her life