Status: Second time around the movie rocked!!!

Sweet Dreams Arthur

I Knew I Hated Nash

The Boys raised their eyebrows at my abrupt entrance and most likely my heavy breathing.

Dom was the first to respond. “What the hell is wrong with you… Were you followed?” I took a moment to collect myself. Then responding nonchalant, as if I hadn’t entered like a madwoman, “No I just ran.” Now let’s get a move on slow pokes I hear our chopper.”

With that I grabbed my bag and walked straight out of the apartment leaving the boys with the same bewildering look on their face wondering, What the hell just happened? But a moment later they followed probably coming to the same conclusion. I was Savannah and they should be use to my crazy antics.

As we were getting to the roof a thought occurred to me, “No Nash?” The boys shook their head. Being left behind sucked. And even if he was bad at what he did, was rude, selfish, and I obviously didn’t like him. Nobody should get left behind. “If he doesn’t surface in a day we should start looking for him.” Dom and Arthur gave me a sympathetic look.

Dom sighed, “Savannah by then it would be too late and…” I cut him off, “Is that what you said when I went missing? I lasted 3 days before he let me go.” Arthur looked thrown and Dom looked like a punched him in the stomach. It was a Low blow, and I sort of knew it was lie. And obviously he had tried to forget about what happened and how he was no help me. But if I could save someone that pain it was worth it.

“Sav.” He sighed again “Okay a day and we will try to find out what happened to him.” With that he drew me into his arms and kissed my forehead. It was a sweet family moment as Arthur hugged me from behind. We stayed there for what seemed like a minute

…. “Arthur quit feeling up my sister. That’s taking advantage you know.” And now it was ruined by Dom but I secretly hoped Arthur had filled me up.

“Aw Dom you know me so well. I get what I can.” Frikin Boys. Should I of been insulted?” I hate being the only girl. “Arthur Darling I’m not your type I don’t accept cash. And you couldn’t afford me.” Okay so I could handle myself. And we all including Arthur shared a laugh.

We continued to make our way to the Chopper and the pilot open the door for us. As we looked in we saw a beaten Nash and an armed Saito. And Nash had a pleading look in his eyes and he had the nerve to squeak out a, “Sorry.” I was the first to react, “Why you slimy little bastard!”

Remember all the nostalgia I just felt for Nash being left being. Fuck the traitorous bastard. To quote an excellent movie ‘The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.’

“Aw Mr. Cobb & Company we meet again. COBOL engineering wants you died. I have a proposition for you.” We weren’t expecting that. As we filed in Nash was dragged out of the chopper and pulled down the stair disappearing from or view with 2 armed thugs.

My Brother was the first to speak, “What will you do with him?” “Leaving him for Cobol Engineering I have no need for a trader. I have a proposition for your team.”
He paused, “I can protect you. Your team has made many enemies Mr. Cobb.” Dom was thinking it over but there was the big question of what the job would be. So I voiced this.

“Assuming we have choice. What is the job?” Saito shifted his attention to me as if not expecting me to speak. Chauvinistic pig. Dom was so not the leader we are a team.

He eyed me for a while, “Inception,” He said at last.

……Oh Crap.
♠ ♠ ♠
End :
Can you guess what movie the quote was from? “The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.”