This Blood Is Gonna Wake the Night

Difficult Times

Russ wasn't too pleased when he came downstairs and found me and Frank on the couch from where we'd fallen asleep. We were still in our respectable sitting positions so I don't really get what the big deal was. Like whoa, Frank had let his head loll on my shoulder. Whoa, big deal. Poor Frank.

They were now in the kitchen, arguing; in 'hushed tones', I might add. I was listening in rather keenly. Let's just say Russ was kicking up one hell of a fuss, okay? I felt really sorry for poor Frank. Not that I'd have any trouble dealing with someone like Russ.

"It's not like that, Russ, and you know it!"

"Oh, I do, do I?"

"Unless you're accusing me of something!"

I blinked, glancing at the wall and deciding they deserved some privacy. So I switched the tv on and focused on that instead. I'll never get over how entertaining it is. I think I'm in love.

Ten minutes later, the kitchen door slammed and Frank stormed past the living room and upstairs. I looked up worriedly. I could hear Russ swearing in the kitchen and then the hiss of the kettle as he clattered about, making coffee.

I wondered if I should see if Frank was okay. So I warily trailed off upstairs, hoping he would be okay. He was sniffling from inside his and Russ's room. I sighed, comforting wasn't my strongest point. Oh well, first time for everything, right?

I slowly pushed the door open. This was the only room in the house I hadn't been in, feeling that Frank and Russ deserved their privacy. Frank was sprawled out face-down on the double bed in there, sobbing into the duvet. The smell of salty tears in the air as I approached him. I shyly reached out and touched his upper back, sitting down on the edge of the bed. He jumped and sniffed at the feeling of my hand on his back.

"Oh. . . sorry, Gerard," He sniffled, wiping his eyes quickly "God, I must look pathetic-"

"No," I shrugged "We all get upset and need a good cry at some point in our lives."

"Bet you don't," He sniffled again.

"I can cry pretty good when I want to," I said, nodding my head to emphasise my point.

He smiled weakly, sitting up and resting his hands in his lap. I smiled awkwardly, leaning over and grabbing some tissues from the box on the bedside cabinet. He thanked me and wiped his eyes, sniffling again to try and calm himself down.

"Feel a little better?"

"Yeah," He nodded "Thank you."

"Anytime," I shrugged. . .

. . . "Come on, Gerard!" Frank said "We're going into town."

I looked up at him from where I was sitting watching tv. Russ had reluctantly gone to work, leaving me and Frank with the house to ourselves. Oh no, what if we were to get up to some 'hanky panky'? Y'know? Oh no! We might do something thrilling, something exciting, something heart-racing, something that would have us both sweating in anticipation and thrill. . . yes, we might play Monopoly!

Frank stood in the hallway, placing a plastic card into a wallet and slipping the wallet into his jeans. I'd borrowed some more of Russ's clothes; apparently the 'last time he would lend me anything'. He gestured towards the door, grabbing some car keys off of a key holder. I got up to stumble after him, shoving on the shoes Bert had given me. He said they were called converse.

Not long after we started driving, Frank shoved a cd into his cd player and loud music was soon blaring out the speakers. This improved his mood seemingly as he drummed his fingers on the steering wheel merrily and sang along every couple of lines. I was glad he wasn't crying anymore. I found difficult to deal with someone who was in tears.

Soon we were in town and Frank was clutching my arm and dragging me into all of his favourite stores. I was smiling awkwardly as he pulled various items of clothing off of the rails and displaying them to me with a bright smile, asking if I liked them. I'd smile and give an enigmatic shrug, not sure what to say. Frank was trying his best to get me to engage and choose clothes for myself. But I wasn't sure what I wanted or what would suit me.

"Okay, let's just start with basics!" Frank finally announced "Boxers, yes?"

"Um. . . yes?"

"Okay. Are you fussy about the colour?" He questioned juggling various packets of boxers.

"Uh. . ."

"C'mon, pick a colour you like!" He encouraged, holding out a variety of different colours.

"B-black?" I stuttered "I like black."

He smiled and tucked a couple of packs under his arm and wandered towards a pile of jeans. He looked over the piles of denim and then over at me, beckoning me over. He wandered around behind me and fiddled with the waistband of the jeans I was wearing. He made a 'hm' sound and tugged the jeans so they were tight against me.

Then he grabbed two colours and showed them to me.

"Black or blue?"

"B-black?"

He smiled and dropped the blue ones then considered the piles of black denim. I shyly looked at them with him, peeking over his shoulder. Many of the pairs were designed to look faded. I didn't like those as my accurate eyesight made them look even more faded and grey. Frank picked up and investigated various pairs of jeans. I pointed to a pitch black pair.

"I like those ones."

"These ones it is!" He smiled brightly, slinging them over his arm "Shall I get a couple of pairs like these?"

I shrugged shyly; it was his money. I didn't mind. He smiled and rolled his eyes, picking up three pairs of jeans and slinging them over his arm. And next came T-shirts. Fun fun fun. Frank was dragging me round getting more and more excited. I soon began to wonder who he was dressing, me or himself. He'd pull my arm excitedly and encourage me to pick something I liked while his eyes drifted to a new t-shirt with some wacky phrase or a pretty picture on it.

I followed his eyes around the rails, trying to find something I liked. The t-shirts Frank was browsing through were too patterned or bright. I wanted something plain and dark. Black shirts, black t-shirts, black long-sleeved shirts, maybe some grey and some dark blue. I wanted to be clad all in dark. Frank looked at me and shook his head.

"These aren't really you, are they?" He questioned, gesturing to the shirts he'd been looking at.

I shook my head shyly. He laughed and picked a couple up, murmuring 'For me' before gesturing for me to follow him. He led me over to a rail of dark coloured shirts and ordered me to pick some before wandering off. I blinked and looked around awkwardly. I still couldn't understand why Frank wanted to spend all his money on me. I probably wouldn't be there much longer if he-who-must-be-obeyed had his way.

And then I gasped. A small being had run past me, giggling and smiling. It was a little girl. She had long golden blonde hair and shining green eyes. Her teeth were perfect; white and perfectly straight as she beamed widely. I hadn’t seen such a healthy looking child in years - since I was a child. She was beautiful.

Everything seemed to be in slow motion as she ran past me. It couldn't have taken longer than a couple of seconds but it seemed to last hours. I took in everything. Every tiny last detail about her. Her clothes, her teddy, her little bag, her shoes, her smell. . .

"Well, would you look at that," I whispered to myself, smiling contently as she rushed into the arms of a beautiful blonde woman.

And then I smelt it. I sniffed sharply as it caught my attention. Something smelled amazing. . . all kind of. . . sweet. Hot. . . it was hot and deliciously enticing. Inviting. . .

I bit my lip and groaned quietly to myself. It smelt so. . . So delectable. My mouth began to water, oozing saliva. . . My breathing became hard, raspy and uneven as an overwhelming white-hot desire for more of this scent flooded me. . .

I barely remember what happened next. My brain fuzzed over and it was like I was watching a movie through someone else’s eyes.

They walked forwards, sniffing the air rapidly. That smell was branded on their brain. They felt a warmth beginning in the pit of their stomach and spreading down to their groin. They groaned to themselves, licking their lips. It smelt so good. In turn, it made the person feel sexy.

They were a slave and that smell was the master.

Gerard?” The voice sounded so far away. Floaty and distant.

That smell. . .” My own voice sounded equally distant and ethereal.

What? Gee, what smell?”

My sight rested on the little girl from before. She was licking at her finger. Something scarlet rolled down her finger.

Can’t you smell that?” I groaned out softly and longingly.

I reached out with one arm, probably looking like a zombie as I did so. A strong surge of desire flooded through me, making me gasp and groan again.

Oh, that smell. . .

So inviting. . .

Sexy.

The little girl looked up at me, her eyes wide and innocent. . .

I reached out for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
*GASP*

Ooooooooh, whaddaya think's gonna' happennnnn?

Yeah, guys lol!

Okay, byeeeeee

comments = <3 =]

xo