Status: Active...maybe...kinda...sorta

It's Not You. It's Me. And No! He is Not My Boyfriend!

I Hope You're Not Attached to Your Balls

“Come on! Pweeeease!” Carmen’s voiced into my cellphone.

“I really don’t feel like going. I’d have to shower. Get dressed. Walk.”

“OH COME ON!” her toned changed quickly to one of annoyance.

I shrugged, “Why is it such a big deal?”

“What if this is the biggest party of the year? And you miss it? Won’t you feel horrible?”

“I’m gonna go with a no.”

“What else are you going to do?”

“I dunno. Homework?”

“SERIOUSLY?”

“Yes...maybe...no?”

“It’s settled. You’re going. Brian’s picking me up in ten. That means you’re getting picked up in fifteen.”

“Bu-” before I could dignify her statement with a counter argument, she was gone, and I was going to Cade’s party.

***

Cade’s house was perfect for one’s stereotypical rich kid high school party. He was super rich, and when I mean super rich I mean that his house took up the space of three houses. Three decently size houses. There mini mansion sizes houses. It was that classic case of his parents being out of town, and his goal was to throw the biggest party on the face of the planet. Everyone was there, even the kids dubbed as losers hung drunkly outside the house.

“OMG!” Melissa was the first to stumble up to me as I entered the house. “YOU’RE HERE!”

“I’m not drunk enough for this,” was all I said before brushing past her. It was okay. She was too drunk to remember this happened.

I pushed my way to the kitchen where all the alcohol in the entire world was located. It looked more like Cade’s family had a liquor store in place of a kitchen.

“Hey,” Mac’s voice sounded like heaven on earth as he greeted me in a normal decibel instead of in sonic boom.

I finished grabbing a cup of the jungle juice, oh so mysterious but oh so good, before turning to greet him.

“Hey!”

“I thought you weren’t coming.”

“THIS JUNGLE JUICE IS GREAT!” I had just finished my first sip of my drink. One wouldn’t think that mixing every alcohol into one tub with some punch would be good, but they were oh so wrong.

Mac laughed, “Tell me about it. I already had three! There are jello shots going around too! Cade even got a chocolate fountian, but filled it with beer instead. He totally went all out for this.”

“I wonder what his graduation party will look like,”

“All I know is that the only way I would miss it is if I were dead!”

We shared a laugh as I finished my first jungle juice.

“Wanna go outside. There’s a really good DJ out there.”

“Wow! Please tell me he got a moon bounce too!”

“Sorry,” Mac look downwards as if he had done something wrong.

“Awww!” I turned back towards the Jungle Juice. “Let me just grab another cup of this!”

Mac was right. The backyard of Cade’s house became one huge dance floor, and the DJ was pretty good. He didn’t just play the lame popular rap and hip hop that DJs for school events played, he actually played good dancing music.

“Wow!” I muttered as we stepped outside. “I wish I was rich.”

“I hear ya! Wanna dance?” Mac smiled brightly.

“Sure!”

We pushed our way to the center of the make shift dance floor, and I began to move to the beat. Alcohol was a great way of feeling better at dancing, because I danced like I never danced before. Mac and I stared dancing simply next to each other, but as I consumed more jungle juices, my butt moved in time with his penis. Everything was hot and sweaty, and I’m sure if any sober kids watched the dance floor every single one of us looked ridiculous. All I know was that I felt like a belly dancer, and before I knew it Mac and I were dancing facing each other.

The sexual tension between us could’ve been cut with a knife. A sexual tension a sober me would’ve worker hard to stop, but he was very attractive and that’s all drunk me cared about. It wasn’t until Mac’s face was within centimeters from mine, just about to kiss me, until I realized.
“HEY!” I pulled my face away quickly. “I haven’t seen Carter all night!”

“Mmm really?” Mac pulled me close to him, getting ready for kissing attempt two, obviously unfazed at the mention of my boyfriend.

“I’M gonna go find him!” I called out before running back into the house, leaving a sexually dejected Mac behind.

“Have you seen Carter?” I ran into Carmen and Brian hanging out in the living room. I had scanned the entire first floor and he was no where to be seen.

“I think I saw him going upstairs about an hour ago,” Brian replied.

“Why don’t you just text him?” Carmen asked.

“I tried, but he didn’t answer. Who could hear their phones with all this sound!” we were practically screaming to be heard. The only voice one could hear clearly was very drunk Melissa’s. “I’m going to go find him! Have fun!” I turned to head up the spiral staircase that led to the lavish second floor.

Carter was no where in the sprawling hallway, and he wasn’t on the two balconies. I knew the only other place he could be was in one of the bedrooms. Unfortunately in my drunken state my logic failed to recognize that the bedrooms are usually where people go to hook up.

“CARTER!” I screamed, the second bedroom being the right one. Unfortunately for me, he wasn’t meditating in that bedroom.

“ELLIS?” Carter threw Caroline Henderson off of him. Her topless body landing helplessly next to him on the bed. “I thought you weren’t coming.”

“Well Carmen convinced me, and you know how she is once she makes up her mind.” I replied very calmly forgetting for a second that I had just caught my boyfriend with another girl. “I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU!” I think I was even louder than Melissa at this point.

“This...this isn’t what it looks like,”

“Why would you say that?” I narrowed my eyes sarcastically. “Normally I would reply with something witty, but right not I am too drunk, and too ANGRY!”

“Please! Just let me explain!”

“NO! THERE IS NOTHING TO EXPLAIN! What could you possibly explain? Why you choose this room instead of another!” I threw my hands up in exasperation, before turning on my heel.

“Ellis-”

“NO!” I whipped back around to find Carter right behind me. I stuck a pointed finger inches from his face. “I’m leaving now! You’re not going to follow! If you do, I hope you’re not to attached to your balls because you’ll be losing them!” with that I bolted from the room, and didn’t stop running until I was in a secluded part of Cade’s estate. The music could barely be heard, and that’s when the tears began to fall.

***

“Ellis?” Mac was the first to find me.

“Hey!” I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes, and pretended like I wasn’t crying
.
“Are you okay?” he sat down next to me, his bright blue eyes seeing through my bad charade.
“Yeah! Why would you think otherwise?”

Mac’s only reply was a strong hug wrapping around my body. The tears began to fall again.

“I thought that you were with Carter, but when I saw him without you I decided to come find you. He looked upset, did something happen?”

“The bastard was cheating on me!”

“What?” Mac’s eyes widened with shock, but he couldn’t quite hide the slight happiness that was in his voice.

“Yeah. I found him under Caroline.”

“Ouch! I’m really sorry,”

“It’s fine,” I heaved a big sigh. “I’m not crying because he cheated. We’ve only been officially dating for about three weeks. I’m more upset that I lost one of my best friends.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I can’t go back to being friends with him after he was such a jerk.”

Mac, having no good reply, wrapped me into another hug.

“He so stupid!” Mac mused after a few minutes of us sitting silently.

I turned to face him, confused.

“How could he cheat on you with Caroline Henderson? You’re about a million times better than her.”

A slight smile formed at my lips.

“Thanks, you’re really sweet to say that.”

“It’s only the truth,” Mac’s hand reached up to my face. He tenderly placed some hair that was hanging in my face behind my ear only to end with him stroking my cheek with his thumb.

Had I been less angry and drunk I would’ve stopped him, but I wasn’t so I let him proceed. Once again, it wasn’t until his lips were centimeters from my face did I realize what was happening. As good-looking and as sweet as Mac was I knew it wouldn’t solve anything.

“I’m sorry,” I muttered as I slowly pulled my face back. “I really need to go home.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Thanks for all your subscriptions and Comments! I'm really happy to see that so many of you are enjoying my little ole story!