Status: On hold (break). Sorryy.

Call My Name

Ch. 8

I couldn't believe this!

When I told Aaron I didn't even like him like that and to go away, he says, "That just makes me want you more, when you say to go away, especially when you just kissed me like that."

"YOU KISSED AARON TOO?" A muffled voice exclaimed. It sounded like Dylan's... I went over and opened my door to find a blushing Dylan with flowers. I glared at him as he stuttered his explanation, "I...I came over to bring you these flowers....and th-then I heard Aaron's voice and decided to listen, and....why did you kiss Aaron too? I thought you liked me?"

He looked really upset and it broke my heart a little.

I shoved Aaron out of the house next to Dylan and said to both of them, "Guys I was hoping that by kissing you, you would finally leave me alone."

They both looked astonished at the same time and said together, "Why would you do that?"

I let out a exasperated sigh and said, "Because you guys are mean, and are just always out to ruin my life. Its super annoying."

"We won't do it anymore," they said.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at them doubtfully, 'Riiight. We'll see how that goes. Until then.." I smiled big and slammed the door, then locked it.

I heard them mumble angrily at themselves and saw them walking back to their house through the blinds.

I dialed Sarah's number right away and told her to get her butt to my house this instant. Next thing I know, I hear my doorbell ring. I look through the whole just to make sure its not one of the twins and find my beautiful best friend, who came up with the worst idea EVER.

I swung open the door and glared at her, as she came in, then closed it, and locked it.

She plopped on the couch, and I sat down next to her. "So...what happened, Summer?"

"I'LL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED! THEY ENDED UP LIKING ME MORE! DYLAN EVEN FREAKING BROUGHT ME FLOWERS AND NOW THEY SAY THAT THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BE MEAN ANYMORE, AND I JUST DON'T BELIEVE THAT! YOU COME UP WITH THE WORST IDEAS EVER!"

I let it all out (obviously), and she took it in, trying not to laugh. "Summer, maybe they will start being nice to you! Give it some time! If not, do something to them."

"Like what? WAIT. No, don't answer that. I don't like your ideas."

She laughed and apologized for what happened, and ended up staying the night again.

Dylan and Aaron Heath...nice? No. I don't think so. Can't be..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Turns out, they actually were nice. Which was super creepy, and just...weird.

I didn't know what I should do. I mean...I kind of started to like these guys...

Dylan was the sincere, sweet one. Aaron was the harsh, but adorable and sweet at times one.

Both were amazing (lately), and both of them liked me...

How is this going to work?
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
What do you thinkk?
Comment?