Status: Just starting - will be slow on the updates.

Five Years

Fourteen.

She tried to move but her joints wouldn’t let her, her wrists were bound to the wall via invisible bounds. It was hot; sweat was running down the sides of her face. “Welcome to hell” a high pitched crackle sound and a loud crack revealed a woman; with long black hair and pale long fingers. Emily lifted her head; she glared at the beautiful woman – beauty was only skin deep.

Roman kept his distance from the woman who was kept captured against the wall of hell.
“You have to let her go” He growled towards Ericka, who just crackled at him – ignoring him completely.
“She's certainly grown up don’t you think? Such a waste that you have to kill her” Ericka taunted Roman hissed and death glared at her “I’m not going to kill her” he grunted as he fell to his knees, Ericka walked over to him – towering over him.
“Oh you will; or I will kill you; then her. And it won’t be pretty” Ericka’s black eyes flashed red but Roman kept her glaze “w-why?” Emily rasped before she grunted and fell to the ground; she was finally free from her bound.

“Because dear your family; never lived up to their expectations. Your father double crossed me now it’s your turn to pay” she cracked coldly.

Emily rose slowly from the ground rubbing her sore wrists; “I will not die – not today. I have a daughter; I have someone worth living for” She stared stonily at Ericka, who just laughed.
“What about Drakey Poo?” she cooed mockingly turning around facing Emily “He means something – of course he does. He’s her father… but he loves someone else” she explained, Emily stared at Roman.

His short hair frizzle and his dark eyes dull – Emily gulped. He was still the daemon he was. “I-I…” she trailed off, dropping her eyes from him taking in her surroundings.
Everything was a dark red; there was a chair in the dark side and a desk.
A long fire was in the corner blazing dully away;
“Whe-Where am I?” the silly question escaped her lips before Emily even had time to think about it.
Ericka clapped her hands, completely turning the attention onto herself.

Her eyes were blazing red and her black hair was turning white; Emily didn’t know what to think as she stared at Ericka’s hand in which her nails were growing and turning an ugly pale yellow.

Roman’s jaw dropped at the sight of Ericka; how was it possible?
Ericka laughed “shouldn’t you be thinking the question; How stupid was i?” Ericka taunted taking her eyes off Emily and staring at Roman.
“Also surprised about that too are you? What, that I couldn’t just give you back your soul without a price – you’re my mind buddy now” she winked and clicked her tongue.
Roman wrinkled his nose, in disgust and horror.
“You dealt your soul back?” the words stumbled out of Emily’s mouth – she paled as the realization suddenly hit her; she was in the pits of hell.
With the devil and the slave who had to kill her.

Roman turned his head to Emily; his body still faced the direction in which Ericka stood. “It’s not what you think…. I had to. I needed to” he muttered to the woman who still looked as beautiful as the day he laid eyes on her – but a lot had change about her.
Her eyes weren’t filled with pain or her fists weren’t clenched… her body wasn’t as fragile looking with her bones sticking out.
Ericka walked over to Roman and pushed him “Save this sick love story for someone who cares – your thoughts are shoving themselves down my throat making me sick” she spat.
Roman’s lips curled into a smirk; “Good.”

Within his brown eyes flashed the creature which was aching to escape for so long he had kept that side of him cadged for so long it ached and hurt him to keep it enclosed.
For so long he never wanted to hurt the ones he loved, for so long he didn’t know how to control it.
But this time things were different, he had someone to protect.
He had a reason to protect her – he had to protect her life.

Emily watched before herself; the reddening of her once lovers skin, how his body could just grow and tank up.
Once the frightening sight was over, Ericka crackled “I was wondering when you’d come to me – when you’d finally get so angry that you’d feed the need to kill.”
Emily rose to her feet and stared at the huge creature in front of her, she touched his red finger which was the size of her arm and three times her weight expanded.
“You don’t scare me – you never have” she whispered softly.

Roman looked down at the woman before him, and his heart ached yet his gut just roared with anger, he lifted his huge hand slowly and carefully not to hurt her.
He stroked her face.
Emily bit her lip and let the warmth elope her despite it felt like it was burning off her skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the slow update.
\:
writers block sucks.
-.-
i'mma be wrapping up this story quickly; I just don't have the time for it anymore.
I wont be doing a sequel as i planned. >.<
Just like.. drop it dead on yah.