Status: Just starting - will be slow on the updates.

Five Years

Two.

"You are so delicious" she licked her lips, Roman stood there frozen.
The woman tangled her long cream fingers through her black hair, her pink lips taunting, her red eyes glinting - she was pure beautiful but only to lure people in.
She was after all the Devil, "I'll sell my soul to you, for entirety and do your wishes no matter what for ten years. Just give Emily Riddle back her memories" he stood tall hardly shaken "you do realize a life without a soul...?" The Devil crackled her long painted fingernails dug into his arms "I won't be the same, but I'll still love her. I don't love with my soul, I love with all my heart" his voice was strangled, she laughed.

"You’re whipped on some mortal girl... She'll get old and die you know that right" images flashed in his mind "I'll still love her, I'll love her till my dying breath" he stared hard into her blood red eyes; she crackled and bowed her head.
"Names Erica, welcome to my lair. Do you need help telling the mortal girl?" she sat down still laughing with a smudged smirk on her face. Roman just stared at her - he got a glimpse of her thoughts - how could such a yummy demon love a mortal child, such as Emily Riddle - Erica's top lip curled - she isn't even that pretty - Roman glared at her.

"Slave boy, I have your first assignment for you." Roman picked up his ears, "you haven’t even given me time to tell her" Roman barked, she laughed and rolled her eyes "an hour, then come back" she mocked yawning.


Emily blinked a few times as the memory sunk into her mind “What does that mean?” She asked staring at him, “I made a deal with the Devil, I’ll have my sou l ripped but my heart guarded.” Roman pressed his lips against hers; she felt his worry ease as she placed a hand on the back of his neck and another tugging the rim of his shirt upwards.

“We don’t have long” he breathed “An hour” she grinned as she felt him lift her up and they ran to their bedroom.
Emily sighed dreamily as she felt the warm sheets between her bare thighs; Roman came out of the shower with a towel around his waist and sat on the bed holding his face in his hands. Emily lent up and kissed his shoulder, Roman twisted to her and kissed her.
“I love you” he whispered against her neck nibbling at the same spot where her barely healed mark was.
“You’ll be able to feel whatever I am and talk via mental images if you’d like” she nodded before straddling him, he laughed and held her waist.
“Always the tease” Emily kissed him hungrily, Roman pulled back unwillingly.
“I-I cant” he said pained, Emily pouted and hopped off him, yawning.

Roman found a pair of boxers and slipped them on before putting on a black tight shirt along with jeans. He moved strands of Emily’s hair out of her eyes before kissing her nose “You’re so beautiful Emily Rose, don’t ever forget that or that I love you” tears well in her eyes “I love you too” Emily cupped his face in between her soft small hands before kissing him, she didn’t want to move.
“W-Why?” she whispered to him softly, his eyes snaked over her bare body “so you get your memories back” he kissed her temple before sighing and bringing her in his arms – they just laid there him holding her tightly not sure of what the future would bring.

Emily snapped out of the flashback, as a high cheerful voice echoed through the small apartment “Mummy! When’s Daddy home?” Emily smiled and picked up her three year old daughter “soon, Daddy will be home soon” Emily muttered, she hadn’t seen him in over eight months and she missed him terribly.
“I want Daddy for my birthday” her lower lip pouted and get chin started trembling as her big opal icy blue eyes welled with tears.

Emily ticked her, the child giggled before yawning “Jack said he be back once buy food” Emily picked up her daughter and rocked her in her arms, “Nap time for you I believe you little monster” Emily smiled and blew a raspberry on her stomach “Mummy?” she asked her little hand touching her mothers cheek, “Yes Raven?” Emily eyed her daughter with such love “I love you” she smiled showing her pearly white little teeth, Emily smiled back and kissed her while tucking her into bed. “I love you too” before humming a lullaby.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was an update - quick. half an hour or such...

I'm so exhausted with a banging headache..
>.<
I'll update.. hopefully in two days time.

Story wise:
Surprised? :O