Status: Just starting - will be slow on the updates.

Five Years

Five.

Draco’s eyebrows shot upwards “I did not touch her! For merlins sake – I haven’t see her in four years” he cussed loudly running a hand through his already mattered hair, Hermione nodded “I didn’t suspect you of anything Draco – did you say four years? She left five…” Draco bent his head down to hide his red cheeks “it doesn’t matter – just could you heal her?” he asked, Hermione sighed but walked over to Emily who hadn’t moved a muscle only way you could tell that she was alive by the gentle rise and fall of her chest.

“I could only heal the most noticeable bruises – the ones on her ribs, stomach and inner thighs must be healed naturally or they might never heal” Draco nodded at the sound of Hermione’s strict tone “Do you know what happened to her?” Draco dared to ask, yet he didn’t ever want to know. Hermione sighed and shook her head “it’s hard to tell, whether from on going abuse or a random attack – it is hard” Draco nodded once again before Hermione squeezed his arm in a kind gesture before cracking was heard and he was alone with the woman in which he wanted nothing more than to hold and kiss her.
He found and punched a wall ‘why was life so complicated?’ he thought to himself before sitting down and watching her – never wanted to take his eyes off of her beautiful peaceful face.

Groans and mutters came from Emily as she woke, only to be surprised at her surroundings; she wasn’t at home in her bed waiting for Roman. She shuddered as the memories came back to her, her eyes casted down to someone slumped in a chair in the corner, their blonde hair had fallen into their closed eyes and they were snoring lightly.
Yes, Emily liked the look of Draco Malfoy – life was good to him. As she tried to get up spasms of pain shot through her ribcage. “Are you okay?” Draco asked groggily, alert at the least. “sorry – I woke you up” she fell back onto the bed, closing her eyes “It doesn’t matter – are you okay?” he asked again worry planted on his face, “Fine… just I think I might have broken ribs” she grimed as he flinched “who or what did this to you?” Draco couldn’t help but ask; Emily didn’t answer but just gave him a look which left him wondering.

“I need to get home” Emily sat up again, this time ignoring the raging pain which was through out all over her body. “You have to stay here with me, or I could take you home and keep an eye on you” Draco was standing in front of her now and looking down on her “I’m not a baby, I can look after myself.” She growled, “and you’re not going anywhere near my apartment” she added sourly. “Why not?” he asked “because” Emily had no intentions of giving him the real answer.

“How long have you been in London?” Draco asked as she watched her eat her eggs and bacon “about a month or two” she answered quickly “What are you doing with your life, now?” she asked, wanting the topic off of her “I’m a training Auror – department of magical mysterious and such… how about yourself?” he asked leaning back in his chair suddenly not tensed and finding himself wanting to relax in front of her.
She shrugged “I’m not sure yet, I have qualifications to become a Healer… but I really don’t know what I actually want to do” she added scratching her head flinching slightly at the pain.

“I want to go home” Emily pressed standing up, her ripped jeans showing off parts of her legs. “Do you have a house-elf..?” he asked, She nodded “Jack.” As if on cue a loud crack sounded and a small skinny house elf was standing their staring at his mistress. “Miss Emily, Jack has been worried as has Miss Raven” Emily stared stony at him as he mentioned her daughter “whose raven?” Draco asked raising an eyebrow “Mistress Emily’s daughter” Jack answered happily; Emily’s scowl deepened “You have a child?” Draco asked, shame found his face.
Emily nodded slowly “Yes – I do.” She paused to sit down face in hands; the pain was just too much.

“Another full moon?” Jack squeaked Emily nodded her head still in her hands “Full moon..?” Draco asked confused, Jack didn’t say anything but pressed his hands to her ribs and where ever else Emily told him it hurt.
“There, mistress is all better” Jack smiled, Emily thanked him and stood up “now if you don’t mind, I’m leaving now” she pressed her lips together “Thank you, for the way you brought me here, but you didn’t have too.” She added quietly.
“I’m sorry if this isn’t my place to ask, but could I meet Raven?” Draco asked softly, Emily’s eyes flared “No you may not. Never, you near me. Never” before she grabbed Jack’s hand and gave him a look and they disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
:3
Tis saturday.
and im not sure if i like this update, ahah :}

had the best friday night in a long time <3 Jess's 17th, funny as.