Status: Just starting - will be slow on the updates.

Five Years

Seven.

“Mummy!” Emily looked towards the little girl who was running towards her, a small smile planted on her face “Hello darling” Emily picked up the child and cuddled her, “Mummy can we go to London today?” Raven asked sweetly, Emily nodded “of course, just let mummy make herself a coffee” Emily smiled exhaustedly down at her child, before getting up and walking into the kitchen “Why don’t you let Jack Jack make one for you?” Raven asked in a sweet voice, Emily laughed at her daughter “The muggle was is simpler and in my opinion – self made tastes better” Emily poured hot water into her mug which had two teaspoons of coffee before adding milk and three teaspoons of sugar before stirring and taking a sip.

“I’m hungry” Raven pouted and pulled on her mother’s hand into a café, Emily laughed and followed her daughter.
They sat down “What would you like darling? How about: blueberry pie?” Emily suggested Raven shook her head.
Her blonde curls falling into her face “Villa Sundae” she giggled, “maybe later, how about food first” Emily instructed a small found Raven’s features “I want a villa sundae!” She said grumpily “and a vanilla sundae you will get” a tight rough voice said to the side of Emily, she looked up to see a face she thought she’d never. George Weasley.

Emily gulped and looked immediately down at her menu “Ah, one vanilla sundae and a skinny latté also a small portion of pasta salad” she bit her lip “anything you want, Emily” his tone was anything but pleasant.
“She yours?” he asked making small talk, Emily’s eyes drifted over to where Raven was happily standing staring at the moving paintings on the wall. “Raven? Yeah she’s mine” a small smile tugged at her lips “here’s your order” George said as he placed down the drinks along with a small bowl of pasta, he didn’t leave straight away.
“H-Hows the shop?” Emily asked pressing her lips together; George’s eyes darkened as much as his dyed brunette hair “I sold it – this is my place now” Emily nodded prying back the memories of his twin – Fred.
George stood but leaned into her ear “she looks everything like her father” Emily paled and watched as he walked away.

“R” someone wrapped their arms around her neck and was hugging her. Emily blinked letting her blurred vision get back into focus.
A tall black haired woman was standing in front of her with the biggest smile on their creamy pale face “Rebecca!” Emily laughed suddenly feeling eighteen again, she felt Raven tug on her shirt she bent down to be level with her.
“Yes Rave?” she cooed suddenly happy “why is daddy over there with an angry look?” she pointed between the shops – an alleyway.
Emily’s eyes darted to where she pointed – she was met by a pair of brown anger flared eyes and mixed feelings.
Anger, sorrow, resentment and regret. His feelings, she thought of something and saw a flinch in his features but soon it vanished; yes they were still bounded.

Emily casted her attention back to her daughter “I’m not entirely sure Rave, why don’t you stay here with aunt Bec and I’ll check it out” Emily kissed the top of her head before straightening up and whispering into Bec’s ear “if anything happens, take Raven and run. Run to your place, make her call Jack. Just get out of here until I come back – that man isn’t her father; he’s dangerous now” Emily gulped and tightly squeezed her best-friend’s arm.

She slowly walked over to the alleyway, wand out ready for anything.
“Emily I’m not here to hurt you” Roman simply said, she looked up at him his brown eyes empty “Why are you here?” she asked tightening her grip “I’m not here to hurt you… yet” he coyly smirked “you wouldn’t really hurt me! Not when our daughter…” she trailed off “she’s not even mine! She’s your ex’s… two fucking years!” he growled, Emily stared face so stone like twisting off the ruby ring off of her left ring finger and passing him it.
“It would’ve meant nothing anyway” she was as she dropped the gold engagement ring into his hand, he laughed bitterly toying with her hair “three months, I have” his eyes shined before Emily was staring at nothing but a brick wall.
He has three months…?

Emily forced a smile onto her face as she walked back to Raven and Rebecca who were talking and Raven was laughing. “Aunty Bec funny” Emily kissed Raven’s cheek with a smile “yes, aunty Bec is funny” Emily commented while sitting down “What did daddy want?” Raven asked innocently, Emily sighed twisting a strand of her black hair around her finger.
“to tell us that he’ll miss us lots and lots” she lied through her teeth “but he looked so anger” she squeaked frowning Emily shook her head “no darling that was just worry” Emily lied yet again but Raven seemed satisfied with the answer before yawning it wouldn’t been before 8, had they really been in London all day?

“Come on pumpkin we better get you ready for bed” Emily cooed “Bec, do you have anywhere to stay?” Emily asked her old friend who bit her lip and shook her head “well you can stay with us for a while” Emily grinned “sounds great R, I’m sure we have a lot of catching up to do” her tone meant double meaning which made Emily frown while picking up her daughter and walking down the street with her friend at her side.

Raven was in bed and Jack was humming to himself while cleaning up – long after Emily insisted she’d do it, she was now on the couch sipping red wine and staring at her best friend waiting patiently.
“Who’s the kid’s father? How’d you get tangled up with loco?” Emily laughed at her words before turning serious “Draco, I met him at school we had become close during my last year at Hogwarts but shit went down and I left to Beauxbatons where I met loco a.k.a Roman Vasiliev” Emily closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose feeling extremely exhausted.
“As in… The Russian Prince?” Emily nodded “whoa, no wonder he’s a tight arse” Emily peeped another laugh “are you ever going to tell her?” Rebecca asked, Emily nodded “she has every right to know… in a few years though” Emily pressed her lips together, staring into space for a few moments thinking before taking a sip of her wine and turning her attention back to her friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the delaid update.
:3
life. *sigh*