Status: Just starting - will be slow on the updates.

Five Years

Eight.

“Raven’s with Rebecca.” Jack told Emily who was spawned all over the couch “What’s the time?” she yawned, and stretched before sitting up and removing the blanket.
“11 o’clock Miss Emily, do you have any plans for today?” he asked sweetly, she laughed before rising to her feet “I think first, I’ll go for a shower then… hmm. Whatever I want.” She smiled before walking off towards the bathroom.

Wrapping her self in a towel and twisting her fingers through her damp waist length hair.
Emily walked into a musty old looking shop, wondering what it was – it was a bookstore with a small stage in which someone was standing up on but she took no notice and went straight for a shelf.
“Hello, may I help you or are you just browsing?” someone asked, she didn’t look up but smiled “just browsing thanks” before turning her full attention back to the book in which she picked from the shelf.

Baby, all the time we’ve had; I kept my feeling wrapped.

The book from Emily’s hand slipped and crashed to the wood floor boarded floor, her blue eyes casting to the shadow covered stranger singing on the small stage.

I’ll always ask myself “How did I lose her heart?”
Your love was my in reach, but now far gone.
I never thought I would fall this hard.
I was afraid to tell you all the feelings in my heart…
thinking that if I told you, you and I would fall apart.
I hesitated, and now our love is breaking…
‘cause you moved on and I’m still waiting.

Baby... he won’t ever love you like I do
‘cause you should be my lady
waited so long to say to you.


Lights were suddenly switched on and Emily blinked merely blinded, she gasped surprised at the person who was up on the stage – he was staring directly at her.
Draco Malfoy could sing like a professional and he was staring right at her.

Come back to me.
It was so perfect in my dreams
don’t you know that…
I will always love you forever.


Tears welled up in her eyes as she finally knew – she finally knew he still loved her, after all these years. This song was for her – even if he hadn’t planned on her to listen – it was still for her.

But baby... When the church bells ring
you know I wanted us to be there together
now you’re in your wedding dress.


Draco paused to take a sip of water before playing on his piano – something yet again Emily hadn’t realized then she took the moment to take in the surroundings – a woman was playing on a guitar and another one the keyboard.

How could be the one?

Now you’re in your wedding dress.
Now it all comes down to this
our love was such a bliss.
You’ve blessed me with the best
and now he wants in your heart.

I wanted you to know my heart bled for you.
But would he ever do the same for you?
We played this game called Love but how is it
that I came out gone?

Wishing this could have been real this
time around, our love…
tick, tick, the time runs.
And I can’t keep on it,
cause time won’t tell.

Will I make it home?

Baby… he won’t ever love you like I do.
Cause you should be my lady.
Waited for so long to say to you...
Come back to me.

It was so perfect in my dreams.
Don’t you know that...
I will always love you forever.

But baby... When the church bells ring,
you know I wanted us to be there together.
Now you’re in your wedding dress.

How could he be the one?
Now you’re in your wedding dress.


Draco stops singing and does a piano solo which is just amazing and sets the mood in the old bookstore.

Well, I guess the time has come… the veil has to come off.
He takes your hand, but baby… Please don’t say, “I do”.
It’s tearing my apart.
It’s choking me.
It’s piercing my heart and my soul.

It was so perfect in my dreams, don’t you know that...
I will always love you forever.
But baby... When the church bells ring,
you know I wanted us to be there together.

Now you’re in your wedding dress,
How could he be the one?
Now you’re in your wedding dress.


Everyone who was in the room – or had come in once they heard his voice started clapping and whooping.
Emily stood up from where she had sat, and clapped with tears escaping her eyes, Draco stood from his piano seat and bowed before saying with his wand to his neck so he could he heard over the loud clapping “thank you, thank you. This was dedicated to a very special lady in my life” Draco’s eyes never left Emily’s.

“Emily…” Draco hugged her “Are you feeling better?” he asked, pressing his lips together, Emily nodded “fine, fine. I never got to thank you… for all those months ago” she looked up at him; he shrugged “doing what any other would’ve done” Emily shook her head “no one would’ve done that.” They fell into silence.

“I never expected you to hear the song” Draco told her, they were now walking the small streets of the outskirts of London.
“I know I’m glad I did though” she smiled, at the warm sun shining off her face. She heard something crack before wobbling and nearly ass planting the ground but Draco caught her “stupid heels” Emily cursed, tightly holding onto his arms. He chucked and lifted her to her feet. “Would you like me to repair it?” Draco asked kindly with his wand withdrawn, Emily shook her head “don’t bother, they’re just shoes” she smiled softly before taking them off and rolling up her white jeans too her knees so they wouldn’t get dirty.

“Was that whole song dedicated to me?” Emily pressed her lips together staring at him, “I’m not getting married though – I’ve never been in a wedding dress” Emily told him “but… that ring, on your finger… the red one?” Draco frowned confused, “I was engaged, I broke it off” she looked down, biting her lip. “What about your kid?” Draco asked suddenly tensed, Emily shrugged “it’s always has been… just us. Even with Roman away” Emily frowned, was she giving up too much?

“Roman? You were engaged to Roman?” Draco suddenly bellowed “Don’t act so shocked! We were together before graduation, it was bound to happen and you, you never gave a shit! Not a letter, not a visit! Nothing!” she yelled, frustrated. “Let me remind you, you’re the one who left.” The memories suddenly hit him and he was drained of anger – he was just like always, numb.
Emily’s eyes filled with tears “we… that night… two… three… didn’t that mean anything to you?” she squeaked, his icy blue eyes darted to her like an arrow aiming for its target.

“That night defined us” he whispered cupping her cheek in his hand, she bit her lip and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit.

The song i used isn't my own - i don't write lyrics.
:3
It's a cover & english version of wedding dress by Taeyang
Wedding dress cover
if you'd like to check it out :) It's really a nice song.

storywise:
eheh.
:D
I like this update <3