Status: On Hold, sorry having writers block!

Ignorance

Am I Really Falling for Him?

Shockingly I had a good night sleep without having to hear any noises or anything, which made me so happy to have got a good night sleep. Getting out out of bed, I stretch until my body was fully awake and ready to jump in the shower following my regular morning activities. Walking back into my bed room fully dress I hear my phone began to ring I quickly running over to it, not wanting to miss a call, I quickly grab the phone off the night stand. My eyes scan the screen of the cell phone to see that it was just a text message from Brandon:

Hey it's Brandon,
I was wonder if we could maybe meet up for coffee or something later on today, if that OK with you.


The corners of my mouth began to rise into a smile as I read the text that was just sent to my cell phone, even thought I just meet Brandon I couldn't help but think of what a nice guy he was. I decided to text him back saying that I would love to, with that over with I made my way toward Nicole's room. When I knock on her door and didn't get an answer I went to the living room, hoping to find her there. Due to my horrible luck she wasn't there and come to think of it, the whole house was kind of quiet compare to what it normally is which is pretty noisy, looking around the room for any sign of note my eyes spot a note on the coffee table. Carefully I pick up the note to read that the gang had left to go to some type of racing event, meaning I had the house to myself, well that was until my eyes look further down the note to see that Oliver's name was mention.

What does this have to do with Oliver? Wait, if they all went and Oliver's is the only one mention in this note does that mean that he's still in this house?

I found my answer to the questions that were forming in my head, to my dismay Oliver was staying here while they were gone, but I guess the only bonus was that SJ went home last night. Crumpling the note in my hand to throw it away I heard someone in the kitchen, and what do you know its Oliver. Giving a small smile as he look my way, i threw the note in the trash, looking forward to it being a peaceful day well that is if Oliver didn't say anything to make me upset.

"Oliver, just to let you know the gang let to go to some racing event and wont be coming back until later tonight. And seeing as how I have to meet someone later on to day, you may have the house to yourself, buddy." I told Oliver, walking back into my room to see that my phone had a new text message.

Brandon's name flash on screen, once again, I read his text and quickly look at a nearby clock to see that I had about ten minute before he was going to be over to pick me up for our coffee plans. Rushing around the room like a chicken with its head cut off I found my purse and ran into the living room, reaching the door at the exact moment Brandon rung the door bell. Feeling eyes on me, I turn around to see that Oliver was giving me a strange look from seeing me running to the door at such a pace. Rolling my eyes at his farcical expression, I open the door for Brandon resulting in hearing a disappointing sigh from behind me. Not wanting to care about what Oliver's thought were, I step outside closing the door behind me as Brandon lead the way to his car, I got into Brandon's car following by my seat belt and him shutting the door once I was in.

During the entire car ride to a near by cafe was full of laughter as we shared story and jokes about thing that we had in common, when Brandon parked the car he quickly got out to open my door earning a smile and a thanks from me. Happy with his accomplishment we walk into the cafe side by side up to the register to order our drinks, I was going to pay for what I order until a warm hand stop me from taking any money out of my wallet.

"I'm the one that ask you out, remember, so I'm paying for this," Brandon said to me, giving the cashier money for all of the thing that we both ordered.

"Thanks, Brandon," I said to him.
With our thing paid for we found a seat near the window of the cafe as we took our seats, we began to talk about our interest, goal and so on. Within no time it was getting late, and during that time Span I learned a lot about Brandon, and quiet frankly I really enjoy being around Brandon.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry guys about the wait, but I finally go it out. =) So please tell me what you think of the story and comment, please.