Status: On Hold, sorry having writers block!

Ignorance

Did That Really Just Happen?

"So how did it go with your little date and all?" a voice said sealing me from my thoughts of Brandon which belong to the one and only Oliver.

"Well if you must know, asshole, it was great," I said giving him a smile as I walk past him to set my purse and thing down on the counter table on the kitchen.

I could feel his eyes on me as I set my things down, turning around his eyes meet mine, I looked away not wanting to be under his watch so I walk over to the couch to try and relax. Which I don't think Oliver approved of because as I was walking over he blocked my path as I tried to walk around him, he wrap his arms around me resulting in trying to break from his hold but that didn't help one bit. The more I tried to get away from him, the more his hold got tighter, suddenly I felt him lift me up as he walk over to the couch as he lightly threw me on the couch.

"What the hell, Oliver?" I cried as I quickly tried to get away from him.

It wasn't until then that I could smell the heavy scent of alcohol on his breath as it entered my nose, telling me that Oliver was drunk off his ass while I was on my date with Brandon. Knowing that Oliver had liquor in his system, I realize that it would be in my best interest to try to get as far as I can away from him until morning. It was almost as if Oliver knew I was planning on trying to escape from his grip, so without warning Oliver had my wrist above my head holding them in his huge hands while he sat on my thighs, making sure that I was unable to get anywhere or move for that matter. I felt as if I was in a Tom and Jerry cartoon, but i was Jerry with no way of getting out of Tom's evil hold, it only made Oliver smirk as me as I made several attempts to get out of his grip, it was pointless. I look up at him only to notice that he was getting closer inch by inch until I could literally taste the alcohol on his breath, destroying my personal bubble with no hope of returning to me to help protect me from Oliver's drunken thoughts.

"How great was that lame date of yours, what was his name? Brad?" Oliver said as he cause out noses to lightly touch.

"It was outstanding, something I wouldn't expect a guy of your quality to understand, BRANDON is the most amazing guy I have ever meet," I whispered as I tried to sink my head lower into the cushions of the couch trying to create as much space between us as possibly, so that our noses no longer touch.

"Is that so? Well did Brandon ever kiss you goodnight, love? Did he tell you how sexy you look tonight?" Oliver said, as his would became slur as he continued to speak nonsense.

Before I could question him about what he was saying, his lips came crashing down on mine forcing me off guard as I felt my body to freeze from Oliver's sudden affection. No happy with the reaction he was receiving, he decided to take a more passionate route as he soften to lustful kiss into something only a loving couple would share. I could taste the alcohol that lingered on his lips as my lips began to mold into his soft lips, shocked by my sudden action I began to try to get away, but Oliver refuse to let me go as he place his lips once again upon mine. My body was fighting whether to give into the lust of Oliver's tasteful lips or to fight this lust that was growing, it was like a knock out round as my lips once again moved along with his. Our kisses became more intense as Oliver made his way toward the base of my neck, slowly releasing my wrist as his hands slowly moved down my arms, leaving goose bumps to follow his travel of touch. With my hand finally free I was able to tangle my fingers into Oliver's soft, brown hair that's when reality took its punch, I was making out with Oliver Sykes, the guy who hit me when his slut of a girlfriend was here not too long ago. I place me hands on his face to I pulled him away from my neck, resulting in him giving an unreadable look, but i didn't care, I started to slid from under him making it so that I was able to run for the hills as I became flash, running toward my room up the stairs.

Did in really make out with Oliver down stairs? What's was Oliver trying to prove, if was trying to prove anything to me? But the most important question was did I really enjoy kissing Oliver the way I did down stairs?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait, you guys.
I would love to hear all of your comments!