Status: This will be fun! Comment while you read!

Fiction

Chapter 10

Poor Kelsey. I hated when she got like that. I knew it was Brian’s fault. He was a fucking twat. I wanted to cut his bollocks off and flush them down the toilet.

After we went to visit Kelsey, Jimmy and I got home. I was about to go upstairs when I felt Jimmy’s arms around my waist lifting me up.
“Jimmy!” we both were laughing. He finally left me on the sofa.
“Let’s get something to eat. I’m fucking starving.” He said as he played with my hair.
“Ugh…I’m not hungry…” Wonderful. I was telling lies once again. Jimmy glared at me.
“What did you eat this morning?” He stared at me and waited for an answer.
“Juice….” I looked away holding back a mischievous grin knowing it was not true.
“I said EAT….” He crossed his arms against his chest.
“Nothing….” I said
“Okay. So you are going to eat something now and you are going to love it. You are loosing weight, and that is just not right.” I knew he suspected something. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up.
“No Jimmy. I’m fine.” I was trying to convince him even though I knew it was going to be impossible.
“We are going to have dinner together. End of story. Weather you like it or not.” He opened the front door and he pushed me inside the car.
He got inside after I did and he started driving downtown.

“Where are we going Jimmy?” I was curious to know where he was taking me this time.
“Japanese.” He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and then I looked away.
Jimmy’s beautiful smile made my cheeks turn cherry-red. Suddenly I felt how Jimmy grabbed my hand. I looked at him; indeed, he was holding my hand and he was driving with the other. I just put my fingers between his and looked away biting my lip.
“What if he likes you!” I thought to myself. “Pffft. Don’t you remember? He would NEVER look at you.” I heard that little voice. I just shook my head and tried to think about something else than my weight.

We finally got to the restaurant and we got a table. It was almost empty; I could only see a few people sitting some tables away from ours. The waiter arrived after a few minutes and Jimmy ordered for him. He ordered a lot of food, but I knew he was going to eat all that. He was a beast when it came to food. When he was done with his order he looked at me.

“What do you want?” He asked.
“Uhm… Steamed rice.” I said as I looked down at the menu.
“and… What else?” Jimmy raised an eyebrow.
“Oh, I’m fine with that.” I smiled at him.
“No you are not. Either you choose something else or I will pick something for you and you will have to eat it all…” He said while he pointed at me with his index finger. I knew Jimmy very well and I did not think he was joking.
“No, really I’m fine.” I insisted. He rolled his eyes and sighed.
“Don’t say I did not warn you before…” He looked at the waiter and ordered more food for me.

We waited in silence for few minutes. He was reading something while I was distracted looking around. I noticed he was looking at me and then I turned my face so I could see him. He was smiling while he rested his chin on his hand.
“What?” I let go a little laughter.
“Nothing…” He grinned.
“No! Jimmy! You tell me!” He started laughing.
“Nope. It is a secret.” I hated when he did that.
“Jimmy! Tell me!” I stretched my arm across the table and grabbed his wrist.
“If I tell you it wont be a secret then…” He chuckled once again.
“Not fair.” I crossed my arms and then I poked my tongue out. “Mean Jimmy. I don’t like you anymore.” I looked away pretending to be mad.
“I love when you do that. You look prettier when mad. In fact, you are very pretty…” He smiled. I started blushing not knowing what to say.
“Ugh… You are very pretty too!” I let go a stupid laughter.
“Oh.. I’m a pretty man…” He chuckled.
“No! You are not! No, wait, yes you are. Well… I mean, you are pretty for being a guy. That means that you are over….average…” He burst out laughing. I just covered my face with my hand and shook my head. God I hated those stupidity moments so bad.
“Over average pretty man I am!” Jimmy was still laughing at me when the waiter arrived with our food.
We talked while we ate and as we always did we laughed so hard saying stupid stuff and making fun of the guys that where sitting right next to us.
After a few hours Jimmy paid the check and we left. When we got home we went inside the living room and sat on the sofa. I rested my head on his shoulder while he wrapped his arms around me.

“I’m going to sleep. I’m tired as fuck and tomorrow we have practice.” He said as he yawned.
“Okay! Night Jimbo.” I stood up and he stood up after me.
“Night girl.” He pulled me into a big hug and the he kissed my forehead.

We both went upstairs and we got inside our rooms. I was about to get in bet when I remembered I had “something” to do. I rushed inside the bathroom and pulled my hair back and I did what I always did after eating…
I was about to finish with my “business” when I heard footsteps and the door opened slamming against the wall. I saw Jimmy standing there.
“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!” He looked furious. I stood there not knowing what to do. I tried to get out of the bathroom but Jimmy wrapped his arms around my waist.
“YOU ARE AN IDIOT!” he shouted as I struggled against him.
“NO! YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND! YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND!” I started crying hard.
“DO YOU WANNA DIE?!” He yelled and I started sobbing more and more. I tried to run away but he tightened his grip around me more and more.
“LET ME GO!” I started hitting his arms with my fists.
“DO YOU WANNA DIE!?” He asked once again. He sounded worried.
“Jimmy… Please.. L..Let me Go..” I stopped struggling.
“No! I will never, ever, let you go…” He pulled me closer and grabbed my head between his hands.
"Don't you understand that? I'm never gonna leave you..." Our looks collided, and time seemed to stop for a second.
“Jimmy…” I fell down on my knees and kept on crying, this time harder. He got on his knees and hugged me. He gently caressed my cheek as he ran his other hand up and down my back. When I calmed down He lifted me up and carried me inside his room. He left me on the bed and the he hugged me again. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.
“I’m going to take care of you.” Jimmy said in a low voice. I stayed quiet for more than a minute.
“Jimmy…” I called his name as I closed my eyes.
“What’s wrong hun?” He asked as he gently stroked my hair.
“I…I love you.” I was half asleep and I didn’t wanted to say that out loud.
“I was afraid you did not…” He whispered in my ear and kissed it as I fell into a deep sleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
C-O-M-M-E-N-T!!!! The first one to post a great comment will get a personalized story! GOD! Do i have to offer personalized one-shots so people get their big lazy ass down and comment? Jeez....