Status: This will be fun! Comment while you read!

Fiction

Chapter 12

Raquel’s POV

I arrived to the hospital with Jimmy. I was in shock. I was not even able to talk or to think about something else than Kels. I was sobbing and sobbing. Jimmy hugged me while we walked towards the entrance.
“Calm down beautiful.” He wiped away the tears off my cheeks.
“What is going to happen Jimmy? I…I…can’t take this anymore.”
“ I don’t know. I won’t lie to you…You must be strong, You are strong…” He sighed and hugged me tightly.
“I don’t want to loose her...” I kept on crying.
“You won’t.” He took my hand and we walked inside together. When we got there Matt, Johnny and Zacky were standing next to Brian. By his face I noticed he had been crying. They were waiting for us. Jimmy hugged Brian without saying a word. I just stood there and smiled at the rest. I was not in the mood for saying hello in a proper way. I looked at Brian once again and he looked at me. I took a step forwards and hugged him. I started crying again.
“I’m sorry…” He hugged me back. I heard how his voice broke because he was about to cry just as I did.
We were in the hospital for hours. I stayed next to Brian all the time. It was a weird, as if he knew how much I loved Kels and as I knew how much he loved her. I felt understood by him for first time.
“Brian Haner?” Finally the doctor came out and asked for Brian.
“Me…How is she?” He stood up and asked worried.
“Alive, But She went into a coma…”
Brian covered his face with his hand. I stood up and rubbed his back for him to calm down. I tried to hold back the tears. The feeling I got when The Dr. said that, almost killed me. I was going to collapse.
“One of you can come in. Just one…” The doctor stated.
“You?” Brian looked at me
“No, you go in there. I just… can’t” He nodded and followed the doctor.
I Turned back and started crying. Zacky, who was standing next to me, hugged me.
“She will wake up.” Zacky said. I sat down and covered my face with my hands.
After 30 minutes Jimmy stood up and then he laid on his knees in front of me.
“Do you want to leave now?” He whispered and pulled my hair back so he could see my face. I just nodded and said a little “Yeah…”
We stood up and left along the rest of the guys.
Before we got home, Jimmy pulled over a nearby restaurant. We got a table and as usual he forced me to eat. I was just playing with my food while he ate. I could not think about something else than Kelsey. He spent about an hour in there without saying a word. Silence with Jimmy was always like that, comfortable. Even though we didn’t say a single word in hours, I knew he was there for me no matter what and I still enjoyed being around him.
When we got home I ran upstairs and closed the door of my room. I plugged my iPod to the speakers and turned the volume level as loud as I could. I threw myself on my bed and sang while I cried, choosing songs that helped me feel like crap.
After “Octavarium” By Dream Theater came to an end I heard a knock on the door.
“Come in…” I Sat up and wiped my tears away.
“Hi.” Jimmy opened the door.
“Hi…” I gave him a weak smile and I sniffled.
“May I stay?” He asked.
“Sure, Come…” I tapped on the mattress for him to sit on the bed right next to me.
He closed the door behind him and laid next to me while I turned the volume of the music down.
“Thanks. I don’t feel like being alone today.” He rested his head on my legs.
“Me either…” I sighed and started stroking his hair.
“You know what?” Jimmy said as he took his shoes off with the help of his own feet.
“What Jimbo?” I delicately stroked his soft and beautiful hair with my hands.
“Bringing you home with me was probably the best idea I ever had.” He said and I just chuckled.
“Well, Saying yes was probably the best answer I ever gave.” I kissed his forehead.
“Do that again…” He said while he tapped on his chest following the beat of “Separation of Church and Skate” By NOFX .
“What?” I asked and I smiled.
“The forehead thing you just did. Do it again.” He demanded. I Smiled and Kissed his forehead repeatedly.
“Enough?” I laughed
“I will never get enough of those, but for now… I guess I’ll be fine.” Jimmy said and pinched my nose.
“OUCH!!!” I started laughing.
“See? You are smiling!” He started laughing.
“You make me smile. You’ve got that ability I must say…”
“Yeah, I must be Harry Potter if I can do that…” He gave me a cocky smirk. He was just making fun of me,
“Shut the fuck up Jimmy!” I laughed again and I started changing songs until I felt like listening to one of them.
“THAT ONE!” Jimmy said and raised his arms up in the air when he listened at “Who Would have Thought?” By Rancid.
“Woah! Easy! That one will be then.” I left the remote control next to me and started stroking his hair again.
“Who would've thought that the dreams come true?” We started singing together.
“And who would've thought I ended up with you?” Jimmy pointed at me and we both smiled. He sat up and faced me.
“And who would've thought what they said was true?” I sang and we came closer.
“But it was and you are, light in darkness come through…” Together we said that phrase, and then I looked into his frozen blue gaze. The music continued and we remained quiet while we were looking at each other.
We came each time closer. Jimmy cupped my cheek with his hand and rested his forehead against mine. My heart was beating fast against my chest. Everything seemed to be so perfect. Just Jimmy and me…
I closed My eyes and two seconds later I felt his plump little lips against mine.
My heart melted in that moment and I pulled away for a second.
“I love you…” Jimmy whispered into my ear.
“Now, I was afraid you didn’t…” I looked into his eyes once again and kissed him back.

That was for sure the sweetest kiss ever…
♠ ♠ ♠
First of all. My lovely zombies, I must tell you that kelszillagates and me have decided not to update anymore because the lack of comments. This might be the last chapter if you don't start commenting. We were even thinking about a sequel for the story after when we finish it, but if we don't even know it you guys like it.....
But anyways...
I think it was time for the story to have a nice moment since we've had a lot of drama and tragedy. :P
Hope you guys like. If you did or if you did not comment please.