Status: This will be fun! Comment while you read!

Fiction

Chapter 3

I got a text message at around ten in the morning from Brian. He invited me to a party at his house. I said sure, that I would love to go. I got onto my computer and convinced Raquel to go over to Brian's party with me. When I got off I hopped into the shower, and got ready for the party.

I got dressed into a black long sleeve shirt, a pair of jean shorts, and my red converse before I left the house. I rang Raquel's doorbell a few times before she answered with a grin.

"Hey," I said pulling her into a hug.

"Sup Kels," she said hugging me back. We hopped into my car and I started driving toward Brian's house. "So, where are we going Kels?," Raquel asked. I parked in front of Brian's house.

"You'll see," I answered smiling at her before undoing my seat belt and hopping out of the car. I called Brian telling him that Raquel and I were standing outside his house, and a few minutes later he opened the door for us. Brian hugged me and noticed Raquel behind me.

"Oh, hi," he said waving to her. I looked back at her and she had the look of not really liking him on her face. Brian turned on the balls of his feet and motioned us to follow him into his house. While we followed him I whispered into Raquel's ear, asking for her to try to be nice. After Raquel got a beer Brian grabbed a hold of my hand and introduced me to the guys who all seemed for nice.

"So where's the bruise if he broke your nose," Matt asked.

"Covered," I said not wanting to think of how badly it ached this morning. We got into a heated conversation about something completely random while Jimmy trailed off. He went to look for something but ended up sitting next to Raquel drinking beer, and chatting with her.

After a while they got up and came over to us. Jimmy introduced Raquel and they started drinking beer and more beer as time went on. I decided on water not really in the mood to drink. Soon they were playing beer pong which I found a little funny. Brian hung back with me and laughed at the others. I looked at Raquel as she was smiling at Jimmy. She looked happy for once.

Brian lead me out of the house and into his backyard. It was somewhat more quite back here. "So, how is the nose," Brian asked pointing to his own.

"Aches, but that is to be expected," I said answering him. He smiled and nodded.

"How many shows have you gone to of ours?"

"We playing twenty questions now?," I asked chuckling. Brian nodded and laughed. "Uh maybe like five at the most," I answered truthfully.

"Really. Can you play anything?"

"I am learning to play guitar, but I haven't touched that in a while."

"Really? Maybe I can help. Stay right here," Brian said getting up and speed walking back into the house. He came back out with two acoustic guitars, and sat back down handing me one. I laughed at my own frustration as I couldn't get a hang of the basic guitar notes. Brian laughed with me but was pretty patient. I remember reading he used to teach people how to play the guitar.

He showed me at least five more times before I finally got it right. The people in his house started to thin out as he sat there teaching me how to play the guitar. By then we were sitting close to each other and I gave up for the night, and just sat and listened to him play his guitar. I smiled at his guitar skills.

"Okay I peg you as one of my favorite guitar players," I said laughing. He chuckled and continued to randomly play his guitar. He was lost in his own world. I laid my head onto his shoulder and looked at the stars in the sky. Tonight was a beautiful night that was ending all to quickly. Raquel and Jimmy came stumbling out of the house laughing. Both of there faces were beat red.

I frowned. It was peaceful and beautiful out here until they came out and ruined it. Not trying to be mean or anything. Brian was playing beautifully and it seemed as the crickets and nocturnal animals were singing along. I sighed, but lifted my head off of Brian's shoulder and stood up. I grabbed his other guitar off of the ground and was going to hand it to him, but he signed it and gave it to me.

I laughed just as Raquel and Jimmy stumbled up to us. I hugged Brian bye and good luck with the mess which he smiled at, and then Raquel and I went home. I made sure her drunken butt got into her house before I left to go to mine. I was happy I actually met Brian. Even though the encounter wasn't very nice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is semi short, but oh well!
LOVE IT OR DIE!! Ha ha no just kidding :p
Anyways you should all know what to do right about now, but just in case you don't let me just tell you. There is a comment button up above and subscribe button up above. Don't be afraid to leave a comment and subscribe to this lovely story!!

- Love Kelszilla