Status: This will be fun! Comment while you read!

Fiction

Chapter 8

Ten minutes after I hung up with Jimmy I heard the doorbell. I wiped the tears off my face and managed to calm down. I looked at my face in the mirror before I opened the door. I was totally shit-faced. I sighed and then opened the door. Jimmy was standing there. He closed the door behind me and then he pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back. We stood there hugging for more than two minutes without saying a single word, he rubbed my back and shushed me when I started crying again. I finally calmed down and he took my hand.

“Come...” He motioned with his head towards the sofa. I just nodded and followed him. We sat together and he hugged me. I rested my head on his chest.
“What’s wrong?” He asked as he rubbed my cheek with his left hand.
“Nothing….” I closed my eyes breathing deeply.
“There is something wrong with you. Please tell me.” He whispered into my ear.
“I’m fine. I was just a bit… depressed. That is all. Girl stuff…” I wanted to tell him what was wrong, but I was ashamed of myself.
“Not true…” He shook his head. “Okay, listen, It is okay if you don’t want to tell me, but I won’t let this pass by just like this…” He sounded worried.
“No, don’t worry Jimmy…” I whispered.
“I’m not leaving you here, alone. You are coming with me…” He said and then I pulled away so I could look at him.
“With you?” I asked puzzled.
“I don’t want you to be alone. I know you are not okay at this moment, so you are coming to my house.”
“Oh, no Jimmy! It is not necessary, believe me…” I didn’t want to disturb, I knew he had better things to do than keeping an eye on me.
“Do it as if it was a favor ok? If you don’t want to tell me what is wrong at least let me take care of you.” He was so sweet. I was in love, for first time in years. I never wanted to be with somebody so bad.
“But…” He cut me off just by glaring at me.
“Go get your things…” He stood up pulling me up with him.
“Woah! Remember that people is not as tall as you are Jimmy!” I smiled at him and he laughed.
“Come here…” He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up spinning me around.
“JIMMY!” He started laughing and he put me back on the floor. He hugged me and then he kissed my forehead making me blush as usual. He stopped laughing and stared into my eyes. I looked back into his beautiful blue eyes, shocked by the amazing colour.
“Look at you. You are gorgeous.” I blushed cherry red this time and I knew he had noticed as a smile appeared on his face.
“Sure...” I looked away, but he grabbed my chin with his fingers.
“No, not beautiful, gorgeous, ok?” Our faces were few inches apart and my heart started racing. Suddenly my cellphone started ringing. I chuckled and stepped back.
“Gimme a second.” I ran towards the sofa and took the cellphone.

“Hello?” I heard Kelsey’s voice.
“Hey Kels!” I loved to talk to her. I heard her sniffing. I knew she was crying.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“Brian…He…Well... I...”
“Calm down Kels.” I knew I was killing somebody after that …

Finally she calmed down and told me the whole story about what had happened between her and Brian. I didn’t know what to tell her. I was just too shocked. I knew she rejected him just because she was afraid, not because she didn’t love him, because she actually did. I was positive about that. What made my blood boil was the fact that that the stupid Motherfucker told her some bullshit and ended up breaking her heart. I wanted to kill him so bad. After a few minutes we hung up and I went up stairs to get my stuff. I randomly threw my clothes inside a bag and then I went downstairs. Jimmy was sitting on the sofa with his arms crossed across his chest.
“Ready to go?” He asked as he stood up and smiled at me.
“Ready to go.” I nodded and I followed him outside. I closed the door behind me and then I got inside his car. He turned on the radio. “Separation Of Church and Skate” By NOFX. He started singing.
“Hey! Great choice!” I loved that song.
“Pfft These motherfuckers are insane. I just love the song.”

He kept on singing and I sang along until we got to his place. He carried my stuff as we walked towards the front door. He left my bag in the floor for a second while he managed to get his keys out of his pocket.
“Awwwrggh!! Come to me you little biatch!” He said as he tried to grab the keys. I giggled.
“Let me help you…” I smirked at him and pushed his hand away. I got my hand in his left pocket and got the keys.
“There you go!” I handled him his keys.
“Hey! My hands are too big for that! That is not fair!” He stuck his tongue out and then he opened the door.
“Follow me.” He said as he went upstairs. We walked through the hallway and then he stopped. He opened the door to the guest room.
“Hope you like it my little garden Gnome!”
“Shut the hell up Jimmy!” I faked glare at him.
“Well I’m going to eat something now. Do you want something?” He asked.
“Uhmm… no, I’m fine. I’m gonna get some sleep now” I was starving but I had to resist.
“Okay.” He turned back and he closed the door behind him. I got my clothes off and then I grabbed a big “Sex Pistols” shirt that I usually used as a pajama. I turned off the lights and went to bed thinking about Jimmy…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short Chapter. I know this one was a bit boring but i had to do it like this. the next one will be 100% better.