Status: Active.

You're Living a Lie, You Just Can't Hide From Me

Untangle Me.

“Garrett-“ Natalie giggled as he pressed her against the wall of the shower, their bodies pressed together and she could feel his arousal against her stomach.

He didn’t respond, brushing the hair that was matted to her face due to the spray of the shower. Garrett slowly leaned forward and kissed her softly, his lips just gently touching hers. Natalie slowly kissed him back, her lips slipping open to suck on his slightly. he stepped closer, until he felt her breasts pressing against his chest, one arm slipping around her back to pull her tight to him. She giggled as they kissed frantically under the shower’s spray, as she wondered if this was what kissing him in the rain would be like. There was something she found so romantic about this. They had all night to give into each othe and to officially cement their relationship. It was an odd thing to her after all these years of wanting Garrett Nickelsen, now she was getting him in her bed. Though Natalie was slightly embarrassed that she wasn’t pure for him. That even though she had wanted him to take her virginity, it wasn’t an option. Although Garrett had told her that he didn’t mind because this was her first sober sexual encounter and it was with someone she cared about. He teased her that perhaps she’d learned something through all of her experience as he’d only been with one girl. He reminded her as their skin pruned in the shower that she could always change her mind and that he was willing to be patient. He adored her and he wanted to make her happy, and was willing to take things as slow as she needed. But Natalie knew that she wanted him as she always had, and she wasn’t willing to be patient about this.

“You feel so good.” He whispered in her ear as his lips ghosted over the flesh. “But I think we should move to the bed.” Garrett chuckled, easily picking her up over his shoulder as soon as he turned off the shower and laying her on her bed. She lay flat against the mattress, fully exposed to him, and while he’d gotten to see her in the shower, this was even better. He needed to touch and kiss every inch of her. He needed to appreciate her and make her realize how deeply he cared about her. He smiled, not even knowing where to start with the amazing woman that lay before him. He lay beside her, feeling like a little boy, unsure and awkward. Being with Natalie felt so natural most of the time, but now, he was afraid to make any mistakes. She wasn’t like his ex, and he didn’t know where to start. But besides that, he knew Natalie, and he was comfortable with her. He held her close, kissing her softly, as he hovered over her.

She smiled as she eased closer to him, and took his erection in her hand, as if she were studying it. No matter how many guys Natalie had been with, she’d never really been aware of what was going on. She’d never been able to touch or appreciate their bodies like she was now doing with Garrett. She had a wicked look in her eyes as she ran her thumb over the head of his cock, and along his length, stroking him gently, causing him to gasp. The redhead just smiled that she could so easily arouse him. She stroked him lazily before he put a hand on top of hers to stop her. “Gary, you’re so perfect.”

He blushed at the statement, moving her hand from his erection because she’d already pleased him once. This was about her, Garrett decided. He kissed her, easily letting his fingers get lost over her small form. He ran his hands down her sides, causing her to shiver against him as well as drew lazy designs along her stomach. “I’m not.” He whispered, running his hands between her breasts. He had never been drunk before, but being with Natalie made him wonder if the experience was like this. He kissed her gently, before returning to her collarbone. “You are.”

“What do you want?” She whispered, her fingers lazily trailing over his back.

“You.” He whispered. She smiled gently as he moved down her body, kissing her stomach and trailing his tongue downwards. His fingers seemed to dance over her flesh, so lightly that she wasn’t sure they were even on her at all.

“I don’t think that’s specific enough, Gary.” Natalie teased.

“You asked what I wanted, and I said you—” He spoke, feeling his cheeks redden and heat with a blush. “W-Well, uh—you-you know, I said—I said I wanted to…to be with you—”

“I was hoping you’d be more explicit,” she kissed his lips, closing her eyes when he kissed her back. Natalie wanted details, positions, anything. They had all night to be together, and to give into one another, but she was anxious. He was the one boy that she couldn’t deny. She’d wanted him for too long, and having him was an experience beyond anything she’d dreamed of. His blue eyes looked at her with a teasing sparkle and a thrill. She wasn’t sure what he was planning, but she knew that she wouldn’t be able to deny it.

“I-I don’t know,” he groaned, burying his face into her neck. “I just want you. The rest doesn’t matter—”

“I’m yours.” She let out a shaky breath as his lips began to trail over her neck, over her collarbone, then over her shoulder and to her other shoulder. His hands and his lips seemed to be on a trail down her body, and she mewed at his touch. She couldn’t help but be swept up in all his touching, his teasing and kissing. She didn’t have the ability to do much more than arch into his touch as his fingers danced over her chest, his lips soon following. The way he was looking at her with electric blue eyes was more than enough to make her weak. Garrett's hands found her ass, gripping her cheeks and pulling her tight against him. Natalie kissed him hard, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth, fighting his for control. She sucked his bottom lip hard, pulling her head back and slowly letting it slip from her lips. She continued to crawl up his body, but Garrett’s hands on her hips stopped her as her breasts reached his face. But what set her off was when his lips trailed over her breasts and up to her neck, and he mumbled something against her neck.

“Gary, what’d you say?” She spoke quietly, almost certain that she’d heard him wrong. But he looked at her with shining eyes and a soft, shy smile as he repeated the three words she’d always wanted to hear from him. He’d told her that he loved her and she couldn’t be happier. She was honored and ecstatic, but shocked and embarrassed all at the same time. Sure, she knew they cared deeply, and probably did love one another, but it felt as if this was the first real admittance of that. She wasn’t sure she’d been able to believe that he loved her, but the way he was touching her seemed to prove his words. He was so perfect, and he was all hers. They were both caught up in lust, clouded senses of reality, but neither wanted to go back to the real world. Natalie clung to her boyfriend, pressing her lips to his gently, his eyes meeting hers as she smiled. “I…I love you too, Garebear.”

He chuckled softly at the nickname before his lips meshed against hers. She felt a wide smile across his lips as they kissed deeply. His hands lay claim to her breasts, pinching, caressing, squeezing, but she didn’t care. Her whole body felt as if it’d been set aflame and they hadn’t even done anything yet. She smiled like a little kid on Christmas as she trailed her fingers over his shoulders and back, not daring to move from his lips. He finally broke away from her kiss, and stroked her cheek as he watched her eyes bleed with a lust he’d never expected. “God, Nat…” He sighed. “Just hearing you say that…”

“What?” She smiled. “That I love you?”

“Mmhmm.” His hands gripped her hips as her arms pulled him even tighter against her, fingers trailing down his spine. “You don’t even know what you do to me.”

The younger girl giggled gently as she felt his erection. “Baby, I think I do.”

“Let me repay you first.” He spoke quietly. “For… what you did for me in the shower.”

Natalie didn’t say a word, waiting for him to make contact, then gasped loudly as his mouth immediately found one of her nipples, not wasting time in teasing her. She clutched at the sheets on the mattress. He swirled his tongue around her nipple once before he nipped at the skin, moving his mouth and kissing her several times in the valley between her breasts before he treated her other nipple to the same treatment. The redhead’s eyes were squeezed shut as he did all this to her, and she flushed with slight embarrassment when she felt a rush of warmth between her legs, knowing that she was getting aroused. He kissed her inner thigh teasingly as she inhaled sharply. He loved watching her squirm and writhe underneath him, offering him the upper hand. Before she could protest why he was taking so long, he lay claim to her most private parts. She almost shivered from how amazing it felt as his blue eyes looked up at her with a playful look. Was he challenging her? Testing her?

She didn’t know, but shame be damned, she let out soft, lust filled moans to assure him he was doing a perfect job. Natalie knew that she was his for the taking and couldn’t be happier about it. Garrett chuckled against her skin when he felt it as well, and then dipped his fingers between her legs to feel her wetness for himself. He slipped a finger inside of her, then he started lowering his mouth from her breast to her stomach, and then down her hips, and then finally down between her legs. She gasped as soon as she felt his breath hit her sensitive spot. Between his tongue and his fingers, they both knew it wouldn’t take long, with the redhead’s writhing, shaking and moaning. No one had ever done that to her, but she loved it. He made her feel amazing, as if her senses were heightened dramatically. These sensations and the pleasure that consumed her had the redhead worried that she wouldn’t be able to do anything else after he’d finished.

“You’re fucking amazing,” Garrett told her, taking his time in exploring her, knowing he had all night. He was going to make sure he was thorough, and that she enjoyed every second of it. “You’re so fucking wet.” She blushed at his words, not used to being talked dirty to. She didn’t mind, however, and another loud groan fell from her lips when he dipped his tongue inside of her again. Her whole body relaxed as her release came, and Garrett pulled away with a chuckle, searing their lips together. Natalie was still catching her breath as he pulled away. The copper haired boy chuckled softly, kissing her collarbone, along her jaw line. He ran his hands over her body lovingly; still shocked that she was his. Natalie forced their lips together this time, roughly pulling him by his hair against her. He didn’t know if he liked the rough treatment, but he’d take whatever she offered. He moved away, laying claim to her breasts once again, expressing a deep appreciation for them as he sucked, kissed them, and alternated sides. Natalie could barely take anymore, because she needed him more than ever. She blushed at his movement against her chest, but her body ached for more.

“Gar-“ She whispered.

“Nat?”

“I…I need you… now.”

He pulled away from her chest, looking at her with suddenly sober eyes. He looked at her carefully, trying to make sure there were no doubts in her mind. There were none. This was what she wanted and whom she wanted to be with. Everything was confusing, but she needed him right now. Garrett didn’t respond, just smiled softly, looking her in the eyes and nodding slowly. He brushed some hair from her face as he positioned himself above her. “It might hurt you.” He spoke shyly.

“I don’t care. Just… go slow.”

He nodded again, pressing his lips to hers as he slid inside of her. He cursed under his breath, feeling how tight she was. "Are you alright?" He asked, concerned. He was desperately fighting the urge to fuck her senseless, but she was so tight on him. He didn't want to push her too far too fast. This was their first time together, and it needed to last. But being inside her was almost too much for him and he wasn’t sure he’d be able to. His arms wrapped around Natalie tightly as he eased into her. She kept her eyes on him as he moved slowly into her, and she smiled, loving the way he felt inside her. He was perfect and he made her feel on top of the world.

"Mm, just give me a minute," Natalie murmured, shifting her hips this way and that. “Oh god, yeah, just like that," she murmured as he began to slowly grind against her. He kissed her ear before beginning his long slow strokes while breathed into his ear. Instead of holding himself up on his hands, he stayed pressed down on top of her. He continued moving slowly inside his beloved. They stayed like that for what felt like hours, Garrett rocking against her again and again as Natalie moaned and shivered beneath him. Each thrust in spread her deliciously, opening her up like nothing else she'd ever felt. And each pull out left her feeling so empty.

"You feel amazing." Garrett said, his voice a rumble. Reaching down, he slipped his arms under her thighs, pushing them back against her chest as she continued to bounce against him. Cupping her butt firmly, he began pulling her hips down to his cock, his thick shaft plowing directly to her core. When he began kissing along the edge of her ear, she shivered, feeling another orgasm building in her belly. Natalie cried out, shivering, tears streaming down her cheeks as she came hard, her fingers digging into Garrett’s shoulders as he throbbed again and again inside of her. She was exhausted and spent, multiple orgasms later. He came a minute later and collapsed on top of her, breathing deeply. "Nat, Jesus," Garrett murmured, untangling her thighs from his shoulders and moving to lie beside her. He pulled her close to his chest as he lay back against the pillows then pulled her close for a kiss. Natalie melted against him as he kissed her tenderly. They stayed like that for a few quiet minutes, kissing softly as their heartbeats slowed.

Natalie smiled, running her hand over his sweaty forehead as she finally calmed down. "Wow."

"Yeah." Garrett sighed.

"You're so much better than drugs." She giggled softly.

"Natalie, I love you and I know that you don't want to go back to Tempe, but-"

"I've been thinking about it a lot, Gar. You've still got a bit of time here before we have to bring that up again. I just need some time to figure out my next step. I withdrew from Otis, I scheduled an appointment with a therapist. I'm going to be okay."

He looked at her with soft eyes. "A therapist?"

"I was hoping you'd come with me, Garrett. I'm afraid... What if there is so much wrong with me that we never considered? I turned to drunken sex and drugs when there was no one there for me, and now I have the most perfect boyfriend I could ever ask for, and I don't even know if I can go back to face where I came from." Her voice shook as she grew more upset by every word. Tears were falling freely from her face and Garrett felt terrible. He knew she was emotional right now. The drugs were out of her system, but she was still lost as ever.

"I won't leave your side."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sex chapter. GASP! Please, you've all been waiting for this, I know.
Comments?