Status: Comments make my day :)

Hi, I'm Zoe Nicole Merrick

A Date?

*Monday Morning*

“Mom, please hurry up, I told Alex we would be there at 7:45, and told Jack we’d be there at 8!” I yelled up to my mother who was getting ready still.

“Okay , okay I’m ready, you happy?” She stepped out of her bathroom.

“Yes, as a matter of fact I am.” I smirked. “Zack we’re leaving let’s go!”

“I’m already at the door smart one!” he yelled back up to me.

I ran down the stairs, It was now 7: 52, and it took 10 minutes to get to Alex’s, and 10 minutes from there to get to Jack’s. So, we were in a rush, all because mom wouldn’t get her ass in gear.

We got in the car swiftly as Zack slid into the backseat, I, of course got middle, because I was the smallest and the shortest.

My mom sped, so we actually got to Alex’s in about 7 minutes, and I mean she really sped, but you know, we have to get to school.

He walked out of the house with a smile, gosh he was so adorable, and all mine. I couldn’t be happier with my life right now. He slipped into the car and pecked me on the lips, then smiled at me. My mom was smirking as she sped to Jack’s house, so was Zack.

I leaned into Alex’s shoulder, as he wrapped his arm around my waist. Gosh, I loved this so much. The moment was ruined by Jack’s voice “What’s up bums?” as he smirked in our direction.

“Well, we were being quiet, since were all eeffing tired, but that was before your loud butt showed up.” Alex spoke to Jack. It was funny when he didn’t use cuss words around my mom.

“Oh you know you love me.” He smiled like a little boy at him.

“That’s very true.” Alex replied in a girly voice, as I giggled into his shoulder.

“Can we please stop the gay fest you two, it’s 8 a.m.” Zack groaned.

“Somebody isn’t a morning person now are they?” Jack poked Zack’s nose.

“No, not particularly.” Zack tried to sound formal, but he failed and cracked a smile.

“Alright we’re here, get out of the car, it’s 8:12, and class starts in 3 minutes.” My mom rushed us out of the car.

We got out as quickly as possible, found our homeroom buddies. Yeah, we call them homeroom buddies, got a problem? All it means is that we find the person in our group of friends that has the same homeroom, and that’s our homeroom buddy.

“Where the fuck were you guys?!” Rian yelled at us.

“Mother was pampering her self, now come on we gotta go Rian!” I rushed him, as I grabbed his hand and ran off to homeroom.

*At Lunch*

“Ew, hot dog day, these things are severely gross.” Kara made a disgusted look at her tray as she walked next to me to our table.

“Yeah, I hate hot dogs too.” I made the same face.

We sat down at the table next to each other, and to our boyfriends. Gosh, I freaking love being able to call Alex that.

“Hey babe.” Alex smiled at me.

“Hey.” I blushed.

I saw Nina looking around for a place to sit, Zack and her or so close or whatever, what the hell, “Nina, over here!” I waved her over.

She looked over and smiled as Zack blushed, “Zoe.”

“It’s your chance to see her again lover boy.” I winked at him, he blushed even more.

She sat next to Zack, with an empty seat next to her, “Hey.” she said shyly.

“Hey Nina.” Both me and Kara said in unison.

“Hi Nina!” Jack yelled.

A teacher looked at him and said “Mr. Barakat, inside voices.”

“Yes ma’am.” He looked down.

Poor Jack, he was always so loud, I think it’s his natural voice level. Meanwhile, Zack and Nina were staring at each other with googly eyes. They were so cute together, I have to admit. Last night, Zack said that they just pecked each other’s lips, and they weren’t going out yet. That will surely change soon, I wish I would’ve talked to her in science about it, well there’s always tomorrow.

Interrupting my thoughts, Kara was whispering in my ear, “They are adorable aren’t they?”

I giggled and whispered back, “Definitely.”

“Secrets secrets! Jack wants to know!” Jack pouted.

“Maybe I’ll tell you later.” I smirked at him.

His mouth dropped open, “Well, be like that then!”

I just chuckled as Alex said, “Hey, stop harassing my girlfriend.”

“Your just jealous because you can’t be with me.” Jack stuck his tongue out.

“No, I honestly am not, you’re ugly.” Alex smirked.

“Oh no you didn’t” Jack snapped his fingers.

Everyone was laughing, while Nina shook her head, Kara spoke to her, “You honestly get used to it Nina, I promise.”

She smiled, “That’s good.”
Just then, the lunch bell rang, we all got up, dumped our trays and headed to our next class.

*Later at band practice*

“You totally like her dude, just ask her out!” Alex voiced to my brother.

“No, I’m not that straight forward.” Zack complained.

“But you like her, don’t you?” Jack asked.

“Well, yeah.” Zack mumbled.

“Then ask her the fuck out!” Jack yelled.

Kara and I were just staring at them, we finished our homework early, so we decided to watch them practice, which really is them telling Zack to ask Nina out.

“Not yet! I like to take it slow.” He said casually.

Jack chuckled, “That’s what she said.”

Everyone laughed, including Zack, who tried desperately not to, but failed.

“Jack, are you naturally perverted, or did you get this trait from someone else?” I asked.

“It’s just a natural born talented.” He looked proud of himself.

My phone buzzed, it was from Kara, “Their idiots :P Wanna go upstairs?”

I looked at her and nodded. We held hands and started walking up the stairs.

“Hey Kara, remember she’s mine!” Alex yelled up at us.

“Yeah Zoe, Kara is mine!” Rian agreed.

We just chuckled and kept going up the stairs. “They really are idiots.” I chuckled.

“Agreed.” she laughed.

“Whataya wanna do?” I questioned.

“I don’t know, tell me about Alex news, duh! All I got was a text that said I’m going out with Alex, I need details!” She giggled.

“Okay, okay, where should I start?” I asked her.

“Where the romancey stuff started.” She said fast, she wanted to know so bad, it was funny.

“Okay, so. I suggested we go on a walk, and we did, I was staring at his hand, because I wanted to hold it, yeah that sounds weird but whatever. He noticed, he kept bugging me what I was thinking about, I finally told him that I wanted to hold his hand. He said you can hold it if you want, I was kind of questioning it at first, but we finally did. Then we got to my house, and he kissed me, I mean really kissed me. My mom saw, she got super pissed, but she’s good with it now.” I took a breath “then he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend, I said I thought you’d never ask, we kissed, and bam were together.”

Kara’s face lit up when she heard the holding hands part, and it stayed like that for a while. She stood up, grabbed my arms, pulled me up, and she jumped up and down, I followed her. We were happy dancing and squealing as the boys came up and gave us questioning looks.

“Uh, what are you doing?” Alex asked with a weird look on his face.

“Celebrating.” Kara smiled.

“What are we celebrating?!” Jack asked excitedly.

“That Zoe and Alex are together.” She smirked in my direction.

I blushed lightly as Alex smiled at me. “That is worth celebrating.” He said softly.

He’s such a sweetheart, I know I’m sounding like a cheesy romance movie, but I can’t believe this is really happening.

“Zoe, can I talk to you for a minute?” Alex grabbed my hand and looked at my questioningly.

“Of course.” I squeezed his hand.

He pulled me into the kitchen, and said “I was, uh, wandering about something.”

“Shoot,” I pushed him to continue.

“Do you want to go to the movies with me on Friday?” He looked nervous.

“Why do you look so nervous?” I asked before answering.

“I don’t want you to say no.” He mumbled.

“Why would your own girlfriend deny a date, of course I’ll come with you!” I kissed him softly.

“Okay good.” He smiled, and kissed me some more.

This moment was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Guys! Yeah, it's pretty cheesy, and a filler completely and totally :]. The next chapter is going to be the date, I seriously have no idea what I want to happen. Any suggestions? I'll incorporate them in here as much as I can :] I got 10 comments last chapter! yay! :D Let's thank those amazing amazing people I love:
Ultraviolet Light
TrishaxMelissa
RAWR!cuzIMAdinosaur!
All Time Low Forever
Classy Not Classic
ImInLoveWithYou?
emilyann.
Kinkeh Dinosaurs
paranorama-alchemy
firetoburn.
Thank you guys sooo much! Let's say, that if I 4 suggestions on what to do on the date, I'll start writing ;] Or 8 comments, but please please give me sugguestion!!

Kara's Outfit
Zoe's Outfit

I found the demo of a new song on All Time Low's album! I personally like it her it is: Song Leak

Don't forget you can join my contest!

Thanks guys!