Status: Comments make my day :)

Hi, I'm Zoe Nicole Merrick

The Movies

*Friday Night*

“Zoe I’m not helping you pick out an outfit to go on a date, I’m a guy, remember?” Zack huffed.

“Zack please you got to help me! I have to look good! It’s my first date!” I whined.

“Can’t you get mom to do it?” He looked at me with a look that said he didn’t want to do this.

“You honesty think our 45 year old mother is going to make me look good?” I asked.

“No, probably not.” He smirked.

“Zachary Steven Merrick, please!” I whined more to him.

“Do I even have a choice anymore?” He sighed.

“Actually, no, you don’t so get your ass over here and help me.” I smirked.

“How am I going to help you, you’re my baby sister!” He said.

“By 47 seconds thank you very much. Um, just picture what you want Nina wearing.” I suggested.

“Okay.” He started looking through my closet, putting a few shirts and such on my bed that he thought would work.

I tried on all freaking 10 of his suggestions, and only two really looked good. “Should I go with the dress or this shirt and some jeans?” I asked him.

“I like the dress more on you, it’s pretty, and it’s down to your knees, so he isn’t seeing much.” He smirked.

I giggled, “Yeah, the dress looks good.”

“Very much so, now, you have exactly 10 minutes to do your make up, so go!” He pushed me along.

I ran into the bathroom and ripped the make up bag out of the corner of the counter. I put on everything; eye shadow to match the dress, eyeliner, foundation, powder, light blush, mascara, and some lip gloss Kara let me have. Next I put on my black flower clip, to move my bangs out of my face, then put a blue and white bracelet on that matched my dress. Then the doorbell rang, my first date was really happening, right now.

“Hey Alex, she’s finishing up getting ready.” Zack smirked. I don’t know why he was making such a big deal out of this.

My dad walked down the stairs, oh great, he’s going to scare the shit out of the poor boy. I always knew this day with come, the day where dad and Zack sat down the guy, and talk to him. He always joked around about how he would be cleaning his shot gun on the front porch while he got there, thank god he doesn’t have it now.

“Hello Alex.” My dad smirked at him, while Alex tried to shake his hand as firmly as possible. He’s so adorable.

“Hello Mr. Merrick.” He nodded in his direction. He was wearing a red polo shirt, and khaki pants, his mom probably picked it out. I’m so used to his band shirts and skinny jeans, it was slightly weird seeing him like this.

“Here are the rules.” He breathed, oh dear. “If anything happens to her, or you do anything to her; you will pay the consequences. If you try to make any move on her, I will know about it. Don’t kiss in front of me or any parents, please.”

“Yes sir.” Alex smiled. He was really trying to impress my dad, which made me feel special.

“Zoe you can come down now.” Zack singed up to me.

I double-checked myself in the mirror and went down the stairs. My dad looked at me fondly and Alex smiled his cute toothy grin.

“You look beautiful Zoe.” Alex kissed my forehead, I almost went for his lips, but dad would murder him.

“You sure do honey. I’ll see you later, be safe!” My dad hugged me tightly.

Zack came up to me and whispered in my ear “If anything happens, you call me.”

He was so protective “Yes dad.” He smirked at my comment and gave me a hug.

“Bye guys! I’ll see you after the movie, we’ll be home around 10:30!” I smiled to my family and walked out the door.

*At the theatre*

As soon as we were done waving at Mrs. Gaskarth as she drove off, we held hands and I pecked his lips lightly.

We walked into the theatre and went to buy tickets.

I started to pay but Alex stopped me, “Zoe, I’m taking you out, I’m going to buy.”

I sighed, “Alright.”

He then paid for absolutely everything, which made me mad, but he refused to let me pay, so I tried to let it go.

We got into the cute tiny theatre and went to the very back corner, where hardly anyone can see you. Then, I put the arm rest up and snuggled into Alex. He chuckled and put his arm around me.

“Alex what are we seeing?” I asked, looking up at him.

“Disturbia.” He smirked.

“But that’s a scary move!” I smacked him playfully on the chest.

“Oh it won’t be that bad.” He kissed the top of my head.

“It’s about a guy who’s next door neighbor who kills people for fun, I believe that would be a little scary.” I said.

“Yeah, the whole point is to get you closer to me.” He winked.

“Your so gross, but that’s okay.” I smiled.

“I really like you Zoe.” His face serious now.

“I really like you too Alex.” I kissed his lips passionately.

*Almost the end of the movie*

“Alex something’s going to be down there.” I got closer to them.

“It’s okay, it’s just a movie.” He said, but he was obviously enjoying this, my body was completely and totally smashed against his.

It looked like a body popped up so I buried my face into the crook of Alex’s neck and stayed there until the ending scene. Where Shia was making out with that one girl while he was flicking off his friend.

“Was it that scary babe?” He asked me.

“Kind of.” I whimpered, trying to sound extra pathetic.

“Aw I’m sorry, what can I do to make it better?” He raised his eyebrow.

“Well,” I trailed off, “ you could kiss me.” I smirked.

He smiled widely, and bent down (we were standing up now) and wrapped his arms around my waist as he kissed me gently and sweetly at first, until we were very rudely interrupted.

“Alex is that you?!” A girly high pitched voice yelled to us, I groaned, as he did too.

We both looked up, and it was none other then the one and only Lisa Ruocco.

“Uh, yeah, hi Lisa.” He rubbed the back of his neck, meaning he felt uncomfortable. He always did that when he was nervous or uncomfortable.

“Hey!” She ran up to him and gave him an overly friendly hug, while Alex just patted her back. “What are you doing here?”

“Just watching a movie with my beautiful girlfriend.” He pointed to me, and put his arms around my waist.

I smirked, trying to hide it, but failed “Yes, I’m Zoe, we have English together.”

She looked at me with a disgusted look. “Oh, well, that’s nice.”

“Yes, it is very nice.” I said to her.

There was an awkward silence until Alex said, “Well, my mom is going to be here any minute, so we have to go, bye girls.”

All the girls giggled, “Bye Alex.”

As soon as we got far enough away so they couldn’t here us, I huffed loudly, with Alex’s arm still around me.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, concerned.

“Those girls.” I sighed, I was pretty much in a jealous rage right now.

“What about them?” He smirked.

“They’re all over you, they all like you.” I leaned into him as we kept walking.

“Yeah, I’m really sorry about that Zoe.” He looked down.

“Please don’t be sorry.” I made him look into my eyes.

“Okay.” He smiled.

“I’m just jealous I guess.” I laughed.

“That’s a good thing.” He winked at me.

“Now why is that Mr. Gaskarth?” I smiled.

“’Cause that means you like me.” He kissed my forehead.

“Of course I like you, silly.” I poked him in his side.

He chuckled, as he moved his hand from my lower back, to grab my hand, because we were outside looking for Isobel.

“Hey kids!” I heard her voice speak to us.

“Hey mom.” Alex said as he helped me into their car. He’s such a gentlemen.

“How was the movie guys?” She asked politely.

“Well, it was kind of scary, but pretty good over all.” I answered her.

“That’s good, I hope no one had to yell at you two for kissing of something.” She got quiet as she said the last part, but we both heard her.

“Mom.” Alex blushed.

“Well, I’m sorry, did you?” She looked concerned.

“No Isobel, we didn’t get in trouble.” I said quietly. I finally am getting used to calling her Isobel, after like 3 months.

“Okay, that’s good.” She smiled.

We pulled into the drive way, as he hopped out and helped me out of my seat on the other side, gosh he was so sweet. We held hands all the way to the door, and he kissed me really sweetly until he said “Goodnight baby.”

“Goodnight.” I waved to him with a huge grin on my face.

I waved as they drove off home. I walked into the door to see that my dad was talking to my mom and Zack was no where to be found.

“Hey honey how’d it go.” My mother smiled warmly at me.

“It was really fun.” I answered.

“That’s good, well we’re off to bed love you.” She kissed my forehead and started to go upstairs.
“Me too. Goodnight sweetie.” He kissed my forehead as well.

“Goodnight.” I called up to them.

I went upstairs into my room, and changed into a red tank top and yellow pajama pants. Yeah, I don’t like matching my pajamas. Then, I went to the bathroom and washed off my make-up. I walked into Zack’s room to find him on his laptop, not surprised.

“Hey.” I peeked into the door way.

“Hey.” He smiled at me, “Well, come in.” He scooted over on the bed so I had room. I climbed onto his bed and plopped down next to him, he was on IM with Nina.

“Oh your talking to Nina.” I dragged out the word Nina as I said it.

“Uh, yeah I am.” He blushed “So, how’d the date go?”

“Well, it was really good, he paid for everything, we watched a scary movie so we cuddled, and then unfortunately Lisa was there.” I huffed at the last part.

“Oh somebody’s jealous.” Zack poked my nose.

“Yeah, and he knows that. But, whatever, their all over him, it annoys me.” I said.

“Well, at least the date was good otherwise right?” He looked hopeful.

“Yeah, it was.” I smiled, “and he made a specific point to let Lisa know I was his girlfriend.”

“Well, that’s a good thing, that’s expected.” He voice his opinion.

“Well what have you and Miss Nina been talking about mister?” I smirked.

“Nothing, we’ve just been talking about random things for about an hour now.” He shrugged.

“You like her.” I sing-songed.

“Yes I do, a lot actually.” He smiled to himself.

“Then why won’t you just ask her out?” I complained.

“Again, I like to take things slow, I’m not getting into heartbreak.” He said firmly.

“I guess I get that.” I shrugged. “Well, I’m heading off to bed soon, so I’m going to go in my room. Goodnight Zack.”

“Night Zoe.” He smiled at me then looked down at his computer when it dinged.

I walked into my room and snuggled up into my covers like I do every night. I know it was only 11:00, but today in gym we had to do the mile run for the end of the year. I can’t believe it’s already April 26th. Which means two more days until my birthday! I hope everyone remembers. It’s kind of weird, everyone but Jack is older than Zack and I. Alex and Rian’s were both in December, and Kara’s was in October. Poor Jack is the youngest though.

I giggled at the thought, but was brought out of them when my phone vibrated. It was Alex “Today was fun. Wanted to say goodnight, that mile run wore me out xD Night beautiful (:”
I smiled at the text, he’s so sweet, quite the charmer. “I had fun too. Night honey bun (:”

I put my phone on the night stand, got comfortable and drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I thought this was a pretty good chapter :] Except with the Lisa part. So, I'm going to tell you now, there is going to be a lot of drama in not the next chapter, but the one after that. Okay, so Zack's real birthday is April 28th, so there's going to be like a little party thing with everybody :] What would you guys like to happen? It's going to be Zoe, Zack, Alex, Jack, Rian, Kara, and possibly Nina if you guys want me too :] Thanks so much for the comments guys! You amazing peope are some of the best people i love you guys:
Ultraviolet Light
RockellaCullen
Kinkeh Dinosaurs
KELLYBARAKAT
ImInLoveWithYou?
paranorama-alchemy
Classy Not Classic
eimanyrol
Jack Barakat!
You guys rock!! Thank you sooo much! I wanna give an extra special shout out to my friend: Kinkeh Dinosaurs She helped me so much for the sequel that's coming out! Yes, i said sequel :] Its set about 3 or 4 years later. So, we need people who look like the original characters for the sequel. She helped me find those people! So yay Amanda! Read her awesome story that I am subscribed too: The Road Less Traveled Thanks soo much amanda!

Zoe's Outfit

Thanks again guys!