Status: Comments make my day :)

Hi, I'm Zoe Nicole Merrick

Happy Birthday!

*Sunday Morning*

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Zoe, happy birthday to you!” Kara sang to me as I groaned loudly.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“9:23! Get your butt up babe!” She rolled me around.

“Okay I’m up, I’m up.” I got up and hugged her “Thanks for remembering my birthday though.”

“No problem girly. Now come on, let’s get you sexy for your boyfriend today.” She smirked.

I giggled, “Okay Kara.”

She riffled through all my clothes, she seriously loved dressing me so much, I didn’t get it, but it didn’t bother me.

“Hey I’m going to go say Happy Birthday to Zack. Keep looking.” I walked out of the door and into Zack’s.

“Happy Birthday.” I said in a baby voice.

“Oh and hey Rian and Jack.” I laughed, just realizing they were in there.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!” Jack screamed to me as he picked me up and twirled me around.

“Happy birthday Zo.” Rian hugged me lightly.

“Happy birthday to you twin.” Zack smiled.

“Thanks guy.” I smiled, “We’re 15!” I hugged Zack.

“Yeah we are bud.” He hugged back.

“Where’s Kara?” Rian asked.

“Picking out god knows what for me to wear today.” I chuckled.

“Oh I want to help!” Jack ran out of the room.

“He’s in touch with his feminine side.” I observed.

“Nah, he’s just weird.” Rian smiled at me.

“Oh Zoe, we have an outfit for you!” Kara sang to me as she peeked into the doorway.

“Is it a dress?” I groaned.

“Not exactly.” She said.

“What do you mean by that?” I questioned.

“Never mind, just come with me!” She dragged me into the room.

“There skirts! Really?” I observed, as I looked at all the outfits, all including skirts.

“Yeah Zoe! Come on you’ll look pretty!” Jack whined.

“Fine.” I huffed “I don’t know why you insist on putting me in dresses and skirts.” I directed towards Kara.

“Because, it’s okay to be girly sometimes.” She winked.

I laughed, and looked at all the outfits, there were three to choose from, all including white shirts, one was a blue skirt, one was red, and one was gray.

“Jack you better leave.” Kara said to him.

“Why?” He complained.

“Well, I’m going to change” I looked at him.

“Yeah, and?” He trailed off.

“I don’t have a bra on.” I said with a straight face.

“All the better.” He smirked.

“Your disgusting, leave before I tell Zack what you just said, and he drags you out.” Kara pushed Jack out of the room.

“He’s so immature.” I rolled my eyes playfully.

“Amen.” She smiled.

I tried on all the outfits, and decided on the reddish orange one with the tank top that looked the best on me.

“You look so good!” Kara admired my outfit.

“Thanks Kara.” I smiled.

“Your welcome.” She smiled.

“Are you decent yet!?” Jack banged on the door.

“Yes!” I screamed.

“Aw! Zoe looks so pretty!” Jack walked into the room.

“Thank you.” I blushed.

“I’m going to Alex’s house, see you guys later.” Rian voiced.

“Okay bye!” we all yelled down to him.

“Where is Alex?” I asked Kara.

She smiled, “You’ll see him later, I promise, don’t worry.”

I sighed, “Okay.”

*2:12 that day*

“Kara do I seriously have to wear this blindfold just to see my boyfriend.” I groaned.

“Yes you do, now shut up and listen!” She giggled.

“Can I at least take mine off?” Zack wondered.

“No!” Jack said, pushing him along right next to me.

I heard the door to Alex’s house creak open and I smiled widely, I wanted to see him!

“Happy birthday babe.” his voice rang in my ears as he pecked my lips lightly and took off the blind fold.

“Happy birthday guys!” Nina, Rian, Kara, Alex, and Jack yelled to us.

I smiled as I looked over the whole room. They put a Happy Birthday sign on the wall, there were snacks everywhere, a cake that said “Happy Birthday Zack and Zoe”, and a few presents huddled in the corner of Alex’s living room.

“Aw you guys!” I smiled.

Kara chuckled, “Now you know why I’ve been keeping you busy all day.”

“Zoe!” A girl’s voice yelled.

“Nina!” I ran and gave her a hug and smiled.

“We have cake! Since when do we have cake?” Jack yelled.

“Mark dropped it off at about 1 o’clock today.” Alex smiled.

Zack looked over at the wall to the left, “You guys seriously got pin the tail on the donkey?”

I chuckled and looked over, they did in fact get it.

“Oh come on it’s a classic!” Rian replied.

“I guess that’s true.” I smiled, I honestly couldn’t stop smiling, I love my friends so much.

*an hour later*

“I got it on it’s ass!” Jack was dancing around, because he got the tail right on the donkey’s ass.

“Good job Jack, we’re all so proud.” I said sarcastically.

“As you should be!” Jack smirked.

“Present time!” Nina yelled.

Everyone got the presents they got for us, and sat down in a circle.

“Me first!” Jack yelled, as he handed us our gifts.

Zack opened his first, “The hulk? Yes! Thanks man!”
I gigged and opened mine, it was a sponge bob shirt “Ah! Jack I’ve wanted this shirt forever! Thank you!’ I kissed him on the cheek.

“Kara had to help me pick it out.” he trailed off.

Kara just smiled, she seriously is awesome, I love her.

“Me next!” Kara sang, as she gave me and Zack our gifts.

Zack opened his first, it was a sweatshirt, thank goodness, because he doesn’t own one “Thanks Kara.” He smiled.

“Your welcome, I noticed you never wore a sweatshirt, so I got you one.” Kara smiled.

I then opened mine, it was a blue and white sweater/shirt “Kara this is adorable! Thank you!” I kissed her cheek.

“Your welcome Zoe.” She giggled at me.

“Here you go guys.” Rian handed me and Zack our gifts.

I opened mine first this time, it was A Nightmare Before Christmas shirt, one of the best movies ever, “Rian I love you! This is amazing, thank you!” I hugged him from my sitting position.

He chuckled and hugged me back, “Your welcome Zo.”

Zack opened his to reveal Scary Movie 3, “Thanks man, I love these movies.”

“No problem.” Rian smiled.

“I’ll go next.” Nina gave us our gifts.

Zack opened his quickly to reveal Elf, he smiled really big and I heard him mutter, “The movie that we saw.” then he spoke louder, “Thank you Nina.” He pecked her on the lips as everyone smirked at each other.

I opened mine and saw a few little things of make up, it was cute, “Thanks Nina! Blue is my favorite color.” I smiled at her.

“Your welcome.” She directed at me and Zack.

“Alright here’s your present brother.” I handed him my gift, and he smiled and handed me mine.

We opened it at the same time, to reveal that I had the new Blink-182 CD, and he had the new New Found Glory CD. “I love you Zack thank you!” I hugged him.

“Your welcome, and thank you!” He hugged me back.

“My turn!” Alex spoke to both of us, “Zack opens his first.”

Zack opened it up and saw Pirates Of The Caribbean 2, I love those movies, “Yes! Thanks man.” Zack spoke to him.

“No problem.” he directed toward Zack.

I opened mine up to find a little blue box inside, I looked at Alex with a questioning look, but he urged me to continue. Opening the blue box, I saw a gorgeous heart necklace in it, I gasped and looked at Alex, he just smiled at me.

“Do you like it?” He asked.

“I love it, thank you baby.” I leaned over and kissed him. Then he put it on my neck, it was so amazingly beautiful.

“Aww how sweet!” Kara burst out. I giggled and blushed at the same time.

We were interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

Alex turned around, “It’s probably for my mom or dad, I’ll be right back.”

He got off the ground and answered the door. “Hey Alex!” a girly voice that only could be named as Lisa Ruocco.

“Um, Hi?” He questioned. “How do you know I live here?”

She invited herself in and walked around “There is a thing called a phone book silly, and there is only one Gaskarth in it.”

Alex looked weirded out, “Oh.”

“So your having a party, who’s birthday?” She asked.

“My girlfriend and Zack‘s.” He said to her. I smiled at the fact that he said girlfriend instead of Zoe.

“Oh, your still going out with her?” She gave me a disgusted look.

“Yeah, I am.” He said harshly.

“Well, that’s… nice. I’ll see you later, some other time when no one is around.” She winked and kissed him on the cheek and walked out the door. He rubbed his cheek to get the slobbery kiss she made off of him.

“What the hell was that about?” Nina broke the silence.

“Lisa likes Alex. She’s a fucking stalker now too I guess.” Kara looked mad.

“I’m really sorry guys.” Alex looked sad.

“It’s fine.” I put a fake smile on my face, I didn’t like Lisa one bit.

“I swear Zoe, she’s never been here ever.” His eyes widened.

“I believe you, it’s alright.” I said, I knew he wasn’t cheating on me. Well, I was pretty sure anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!! I liked this chapter actually :] Lisa drama! :O But, be prepared for a big ass surprise next chapter ;] You guys were AMAZING with comments! Thank you Thank you Thank you!
Ultraviolet Light
All.Time.Music.
TrishaxMelissa
Fallenangel_97
ImInLoveWithYou?
Kinkeh Dinosaurs
georgiameatsix
atlnoshame
firetoburn.
Classy Not Classic
paranorama-alchemy
cobra9874
Thank you guys so much! I love all of you so much!! Just for a heads up, I go back to school Wednesday :[ so that means less updates, but you guys will get at least one update a week, I'm going to try as much as I can thank you guys so much!! :D
Zoe's Outfit Kara's Outfit Nina's Outfit

Zoe's Presents! Zack's Sweatshirt The Necklace