Status: Comments make my day :)

Hi, I'm Zoe Nicole Merrick

Heart Break

*Friday Morning*

I put the gorgeous necklace Alex got me onto my neck to complete my outfit, and smiled.

“Zoe we have to get going!” Zack yelled from downstairs.

“I’m coming!” I screamed down to him.

I ran down the stairs and out the door with Zack, and into Kara’s van.

“Hey Kara.” I kissed her cheek.

“Hey Zo.” She kissed my cheek as well.

I got into the very back of her van in the middle, where Alex was sitting right next to me, with Zack and Rian in the seats behind the driver’s seat. Then, Jack was on the other side of me.

“Hello beautiful.” Alex whispered in my ear and kissed the top of my head.

“Hey.” I blushed.

He noticed the necklace and smiled, “You’re wearing it.”

He played with it as I answered, “Of course I am, I only take it off to sleep and shower.”

“I’m glad you like it.” He pecked my lips.

“Okay come on now, I just ate breakfast, keep the love fest to a minimum please.” Jack grinned.

“Oh shut up.” I kicked his leg.

“That hurt.” He pretended to cry.

“Aw I’m sorry Jack.” I kissed his leg.

“My mommy made it better!” Jack said in a baby voice and hugged me.

“I’m your mommy now?” I asked.

“Yep!” He popped the p.

“Okay whatever.” I shrugged and cuddled back into Alex’s body.

“Well if Zoe’s the mom I’m your aunt, Jack!” Kara told him from the front seat.

“Which makes me uncle.” Rian said.

“And I’m the uncle too.” Zack smirked.

“That means I’m the father!” Alex smiled.

Kara’s mother shook her head and smiled from her driving position, “We’re here guys.”

We all climbed out as Alex helped me down from the van, and I held his hand all the way to my locker, where he pecked me lightly and went on to his locker.

“You guys are really close now aren’t you?” Rian asked me as I walked into homeroom.

“Yeah.” I blushed, “I really like him.”

“I’m just glad he’s with someone who’s not going to break his heart, and that your both happy.” He smiled at me.

“I’d never hurt him, ever.” I stated.

“Exactly.” Rian replied.

*Lunch*

“I got you a cookie mommy!” Jack handed me a chocolate chip cookie he bought.

“Aw thanks kiddo.” I ruffled his hair, he really liked calling me mommy.

“We have a very special son Zo.” Alex shook his head at Jack.

“Yeah but he got me a cookie.” I started opening the packaging.

A note plopped down on the table with the word Alex on it with a heart on the end, looking up, I saw that is was Lisa, I gave her a disgusted look as she just smirked.

Alex looked confused but opened it and read it, “She wants to talk to me after school today.”

“Oh.” I mumbled.

“Is that okay with you Zoe?” He asked me.

“Alex, I don’t control your life.” I giggled, “go on and go.”

“Okay, it’ll be really fast, so just wait in the car with Jack and his mom and I’ll be back.” He planned out what was going to happen.

“Sounds all good to me.” I smiled, as he pecked my lips.

*After School*

“You really don’t want Alex to go and talk to Lisa do you?” Rian asked me.

“Not at all, I don’t like her at all.” I stated.

“Don’t worry, if she tries something, he’s going to get away immediately.” He patted my back reassuringly.

“Yeah, he isn’t the type to cheat anymore.” I said.

“Exactly, alright, I’m riding home with Kara, so I’ll see you later.” He hugged me and walked off.

“Bye!” I replied.

Then I started heading towards Jack’s locker down the hallway.

“Mommy!” Jack screamed.

“Baby!” I giggled.

He ran up and hugged me, “Mommy gets a piggy back ride today.”

“Jack no!” I squealed as he got me onto his back and went into the parking lot.

“Your just a little kid, how are you holding my old ass up?” I questioned, laughing.

“I’m a super kid, that’s how!” he chuckled.

“Jack put my sister down.” Zack rolled his eyes while laughing.

He huffed, “Fine.”

I slid down his back as Alex’s arms wrapped around my waist, “I’ll be right back.” We kissed for a minute as he walked off to talk tothe slut Lisa.

“Oh somebody is mad.” Jack observed.

“I’m not the biggest fan of Lisa.” I said plainly.

“That’d be the understatement of the century.” Zack muttered, as I slapped him on his chest.

“Let’s get in the car guys, Alex should be back soon.” Jack suggested.

We got into the car in our usual spots, “Hey Mrs. Barakat.”

“Hello Zoe, where is Alex?” She looked around the parking lot.

“He had to do something really fast, he’ll be out soon.” Jack stated.

It has been 15 minutes and still no Alex, I couldn’t take it, “I’m going to go look for him.”

“I’ll come with you.” Jack slipped out of the car, with me behind him.

We searched the parking lot until we went behind the building and saw him. “Alex!” I yelled.

Then I saw it, Alex and Lisa were kissing, right there, in front of my eyes. I started crying and running.

“Zoe! Wait no!” Alex yelled after me.

“Zo slow the fuck down!” Jack ran to catch up with me.

I continued crying, this couldn’t be happening, he cheated on me, with that slutty as hell bitch. “Leave me alone!”

Jack finally caught up, got in front of me and stopped me, “Come here.”

I fell into his chest and cried, non-stop. Until Alex caught up, “Zoe, it’s not what it looks like at all.” he touched my shoulder gently.

”Get your hands off of me!” I slapped his hand away.

“Zoe please don’t.” He begged.

“Zack was right this whole time. Your just a mother fucking lying, heart breaking, ass hole! If you haven’t guessed yet, we are DONE!” I ripped the necklace off my neck and put it in his hand.

“Zoe, no.” Tears started filling his eyes.

“You should’ve thought about that before you decided to fuck around with another girl.” I stated, “I’m walking home, tell Zack and Jack’s mom that I’ll be fine.”

“Your not going alone, I’m coming.” Jack commanded.

“Zoe.” Alex sobbed.

“So help me god if you follow me I will tell Zack what you did and get him to beat the shit out of you.” I spat at him.

“Zoe!” He got on his knees.

“Bye Alex.” I linked arms with Jack and started walking home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Don't hate me for this! So, school starts tomorrow :[ That means the next update will be about Saturday.. sorry! So, you guys were AMAZING with comments thank you thank you!
paranorama-alchemy
THEninja10
ImInLoveWithYou?
georgiameatsix
TrishaxMelissa
Ultraviolet Light
Whipped.
Classy Not Classic
So, I knew I wanted Lisa drama soon, so Classy Not Classic helped me with this idea, so thank you Bailey! Check out her really amazing story that I am subscribed too :] She Had Me At Bonjour!

So, I have another contest entry, it's called Second Chances It would me so so much if you guys read and commet. It's of course about All Time Low, its just a one-shot, so it's not long, it's a Rian romance story ;] I thought I'd do that because there are hardly any Rian stories on here! :]

ANYWAY! Thanks for commenting you guys, please please comment :] It means the world, thanks you guys!

Zoe's Outfit

Remember! I have a contest going on it's called Yet Another All Time Low Song Fic Contest! there are 8 spots left, feel free to join ;]