Status: Comments make my day :)

Hi, I'm Zoe Nicole Merrick

More Crying

“And that’s what happened.” I just finished telling Kara the detailed story of Alex drama in Rian’s front yard.

Her eyes were about to pop out of her head, “Are you shitting me?!”

“I swear to god that happened.” A tear trickled down my cheek.

“I’m so sorry Zo!” She gave me a sideways hug and I hugged her back.

“It’s not your fault Kara.” I wiped the tears away from my eyes and faked a smile.

“So, Zack isn’t going to kill him?” She asked.

“If we get downstairs to their practice in time.” I giggled.

“Then we should probably go don’t you think?” She smiled.

“Yeah probably.” I admitted as we grabbed hands and walked down the staircase.

They already started and the lyrics flowed through my ears, “Your lips are a hot flame, baby and our chemistry is kerosene, take it off, take it all off, maybe we can get down and burn up in the heat...Times like these feel so dangerous, When you know you're gonna find out, how right it feels,”

Of course, the song he wrote about Lisa after they had sex, just the song I want to hear right now. As soon as Alex saw me and Kara’s figures he stopped singing as the boys kept playing, he was staring right at me. Talk about awkward.

Rian caught on, “Hey girls.”

“Hi Rian.” Kara and I said in unison as Alex tried to get words out of his mouth, but couldn’t say a thing. He deserves it, he’s a dickhead.

“Alright, let’s just skip Noel and go to Circles.” Zack commanded.

“Sounds good to me.” Jack winked at me, which made me smile.

I seriously love this song, and it’s not about fucking Lisa, “Inquisitive and thoughtful, she was the challenge he’d been waiting for, a reminder that creativity runs deep, like secrets, dark eyed dreamers, they were a dangerous pair, o next to u, scribbled out on paper, they stop, they go, they’re done.”

The whole time Alex was looking at me, and I wanted to go up and slap him, but I can’t do that for Zack’s sake. I looked over to see Zack shooting daggers in the back of Alex’s head, which he deserved, gosh he’s such an ass.

“Zoe, your face is turning red, what’s wrong?” Kara whispered in my ear.

Guess I was madder than I thought, “Pissed at Alex.”

She nodded, and kept listening toour her boyfriend’s band.

After Hit The Lights, Break Out! Break Out!, The Next Best Thing, and We Say Summer, the guys were getting thirsty, so Zack went up to get some water, while I went up with him.

“Gosh I want to punch him so bad.” Zack observed as we got into the kitchen.

“The feeling is mutual.” I acknowledged.

“I’m so sorry he was such a douche to you.” He kissed the top of my head.

“I am too.” Alex’s voice rang through my ears.

“What are you doing here?” Zack asked bitterly.

“Just wanted to know if you needed help.” He muttered.

“Well we don’t need any.” I spat at him.

“Look Zoe-” Alex started to say.

Zack interrupted him, “Don’t even talk to her.”

“But Za-” He got cut off again.

“Do you seriously want to get punched in the face or something?” Zack turned around to face Alex.

“No, but I need to talk to Zoe.” Alex said as fast as he could, so Zack wouldn’t interrupt him.

“Talk.” I crossed my arms, still close to my brother.

“Alone?” He asked.

“I don’t trust myself alone with you.” I stated.

“What do you mean?” His face had confusion all over it.

“I mean unless you want a hand print on your face, Zack should stay here.” I shifted my weight.

“I’ll take my chances.” He gave Zack a dirty look.

“Do anything to her this time, and I really will kill you.” Zack purposely ran into Alex’s shoulder as he walked out.

Their was a weird silence until I broke it, “Go on.”

“What happened today, is not what it looked like.” He started out, “she kissed me.”

I interrupted him, “Oh yeah, I totally believe that. That’s what every single guy who’s cheated on his girlfriend says Alex.”

He sighed, “ I know, but you have to believe me.”

“Why in hell would I believe you.” I stared at him.

“Because Zoe, I’d do absolutely anything to get you back, anything.” He pleaded.

“Your going to have to give me more information than that.” I stated.

“Okay, here is the whole story. I went to go talk to her and she started flirting with me a lot, and saying how she thought we were better off with each other, and get reminding me of what we did last summer. She kept getting me closer and closer to her, she was trying to get me to cheat on you, which I would never do voluntarily .” He looked at me in all seriousness, “then she started kissing me and I tried to pull away from her, I really did Zoe. But, I gave into it, and kissed her. It was a stupid, stupid mistake. And if I could take it all back, I would in a heartbeat.”

“But you can’t take it back now can you?” I said meanly.

“No. No matter how much I want to, I can’t Zoe.” He admitted.

His story did sound genuine, “Were you going to tell me?”

“Not right away,” He admitted, “I was going to tell you in a few months or something, so you would stay with me. Selfish, I know.” He didn’t even look up at me.

I sighed, “I’m not going to get back with you Alex, I can’t. You just ripped my heart in two about 4 hours ago. This is going to take a while to get over.” I said harshly.

“There’s not even a speck of hope?” A few tears fell down his cheek.

“Not one tiny speck.” I spoke.

“What about friends?” Alex asked, trying to hold back tears.

“Seeing that your in a band with my brother, and my closest friends, maybe there will be.” I said, I felt bad for doing this to him, but he’s got to understand that I’m not going to give in.

“Oh, that’s the reason, not because you like me?” He questioned.

I sighed, “Right now, I don’t like you at all.”

“I get that.” He mumbled.

“Are we done here?” I said harshly.

“Unfortunately.” He mumbled.

I know exactly what he meant by that, he meant that we were officially done, us together, which made me tear up.

“Please don’t cry, I’m the one who deserves to cry, not you, please don’t.” He asked of me, which only made me cry more, he was so sweet, and I just lost him to that fucking slut.

“I can’t help it.” I sniffed, trying to stop for his sake, but I couldn’t.

Then he started crying more, this was just a big cry fest, “WHY AM I SUCH AN IDIOT?!” He screamed before he started running out of the house.

I fell to my knees from crying so hard, it all truly hit me then and there. I just lost Alex, the sweetest man alive, to Lisa, to that stupid bitch.

“Zoe, sh, sh, shh, it’s okay.” Jack pulled me onto his lap as he rocked me back and forth while I had one hand up against his chest and my other hand on his stomach, bawling my eyes out.

“H-H-H-He’s g-gone Jack.” I cried into his chest, “I-I-I can’t h-have him a-a-anymore, he cheated on me!”

“Zoe, calm down honey, it’s okay.” He kept kissing my head over and over.
“What the fuck happened here?!” Zack yelled, as Rian got the hint and ran out the door to get Alex, with Kara shortly behind him.

“I don’t know, all she’s said is ‘He’s gone Jack. I cant have him any more, he cheated on me’” He explained.

“Come here Zo.” Zack said sympathetically as he picked me up from Jack’s arms and held me bridal style, as I just melted into his arms and tried to stop crying but failed.

After about 45 minutes of non stop sobbing and screaming things like “I hate her”, I finally started to stop crying.

Jack’s arm has been around me the whole time and Zack was holding onto my waist, still sitting on the kitchen floor. Kara and Rian were still no where to be found, no text messages or calls either.

“I’m tired.” I observed, as I fell into Jack’s lap.

“Well, it’s only 8 o’clock, but you can sleep on my lap if you want, I’ll carry you if I move.” Jack suggested.

“Okay.” I snuggled more into his leg.

“Goodnight Zoe.” Zack kissed my head.

“Goodnight Zo.” Jack started rubbing my back in circles.

“Goodnight boys.” I replied before drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! wish me luck on braces tomorrow eep! :/. So i wrote this last night, but I wanted one more comment before I updated cuz im a selfish bitch like that ;] But, you guys seriously rock soo much with comments! thank you thank you thank you so fucking much!:
paranorama-alchemy [x2]
Ultraviolet Light
TrishaxMelissa
Kinkeh Dinosaurs
ImInLoveWithYou?
rivals are insane
charlottenatalie.
Jack Barakat!
georgiameatsix (super long comment! <3)
Okay so I got a new layout [obviously] and i got a banner! but i cant make them xD so I want to give a big ass shoutout to goldminevalentine. She's awesome! You should seriously check out her story that im subscribed to and love! It's called Disorders Of The Heart! Oh, and don't forget about my other story, that is a contest entry, that would be super amazing if you commented on it! The title is I'm In Love

THANKS GUYS SO MUCH FOR COMMENTS! I will try to update maybe thursday or something? I know I sound stupid and mean when I say this but, I will only update if I get 7 comments can we please get there? :] Thanks to everyone! I love you all!