Status: Comments make my day :)

Hi, I'm Zoe Nicole Merrick

Running Frantically

“Zoe, Zoooeee! Wake up, Zo!” Jack shook me violently, trying to get me up.

“What?” I groaned.

“Kara and Rian found Alex.” He sounded freaked out.

“Why’d you wake me up for that?” I asked, snuggling back into Jack’s leg, now on the couch, he must’ve carried me.

“They found him on top of a bridge, drunk out of his mind.” His eyes were wide now.

“What!?” I practically screamed.

“I know, what should we do?” He asked.

“What time is it?” I questioned, looking for my shoes.

“One o’clock in the morning.” He stated. Mom is officially going to murder the shit out of me.

“Where is Zack?” I hesitated, “You let me sleep that long on your leg?”

“Upstairs, eating, he doesn’t know yet. And of course I did, I don’t care.” He explained.

“We have to go! We’re getting Zack and we’re going to wherever Alex is, where is Alex?” I asked frantically.

“The coffee sh-” his phone rang in his hand, he quickly answered it and mouthed Rian.

“What’s up?” Jack asked.

“What?!”

“Where is he heading?”

“We’re leaving now.” He hung up his phone, grabbed my hand, and started running up the stairs.

“What’s going on?” I was frustrated that he hasn’t told me.

“We’re finding Alex, he somehow fucking ran away from Rian and Kara.” He said, pulling Zack with him.

“What the fuck man?” Zack had a mouth full of food.

“We’re leaving now, I’ll explain on the way, just run with us.” I pulled him along with the arm that wasn’t being dragged by Jack’s.

We ran into the street, as I broke our silence other than panting, “Where is he headed?”

“Rian is running after him now, he’s going to be by the mall.” Jack kept running.

“Will someone please explain to me what is going on?” Zack yelled.

“Rian and Kara found Alex on a bridge, drunk out of his mind, we we’re going to go talk to him, but now he somehow ran away.” I explained fast.

“Shit!” Zack yelled, “mom is going to murder us!”

“Yeah I know.” I replied, not even cracking a smile, my mind was on finding Alex, and finding Alex only.

15 minutes later and still no sign of Alex, and I was dieing. “Guys, I c-c-can hardly br-br-breathe.”

“I k-know me too.” Jack observed.

Just then, I saw a girl figure, hoping it was Kara, I screamed, “KARA!”

The girl turned around, thank god it was her, “ZOE!”

She stopped so we could catch up, “So what the hell is happening Kara?”

“R-Rian is going a-around the m-mall, I’m trying to get to the other side.” She huffed.

“Okay,” I hesitated to catch my breath, “How’d y-you guys find hi-m-m and stuff?”

She sighed, “We we’re going all o-over tow-w-n, and we saw him on the bridge, he couldn’t explain m-much because he was so drunk. All I could figure out is that he said Zoe a couple times.”

I started crying, this was all my fault, I shouldn’t have been so hard on him, gosh I’m so stupid, “UGH! We have to find him! Why is he even doing this?!”

“Zoe, he thinks drinking solves his problems, and it doesn’t, it makes him really, weird. I hate w-when he’s drunk. He’s a total different p-person.” Kara explained.

“That makes se- OH MY GOSH THERE HE IS!” I pointed over where I saw Alex sitting on a street corner, drinking something, probably beer or something.

He looked up and saw us running at him and he got up and started running himself. “Fuck!” I yelled.

“Kara and Zack go right, me and Jack will go left. GO!” I screamed so everyone could here, everyone nodded as we ran in the directions I told us to go. I ran faster than I have ever run before, I was way faster than Jack, All I know is that I have to get to Alex, as soon as my legs could carry me there. I bet my legs were red right now, I swear they are on fire.

“Do you see him Zoe?” Jack asked.

“Not y- YES!” I saw him running.

“Alex!” I cried out, real tears streaming down my face.

He stopped and took a look at me, which gave me enough time to tackle him to the ground in a hug. “Alex.”

“Do I know you?” He slurred, ouch, that hurt.

I sat up a little bit, “Yes.”

“How do I know you, you don’t look familiar.” He replied slowly.

“I’m your ex girlfriend, and we were really close friends.” I muttered.

“Well, whatever happened is a big mistake, I’m sorry.” He looked at me with a weird look on his face, but it seemed like he was getting some common sense.

“Thanks Alex.” I smiled.

“Well, now that that’s over with, want to go have sex?” He asked huskily.

I made a disgusted face and stood up away from him, and into Jack’s side, I just realized; Jack was here. He spoke up, “What the hell is wrong with you?”

“Damn, I just wanted a good lay, sorry she’s taken, I frankly don’t give a fuck, though.” Alex said. He was so drunk, it was scaring me.

“Stop Alex!! You are so drunk right now, at least try to think straight!” Jack yelled at him, while keeping me behind him, protectively.

“Who are you, to be telling me what to do?” Alex pushed Jack slightly, trying to start a fight.

“I’m your best friend!” He said in a duh tone.

“Oh, well I’m sorry.” Alex backed off.

“Come on, let’s get you home.” I started to grab his hand, but he snatched it away.

“No, I’m getting laid tonight if it’s the last thing I do. So, unless your gonna fuck me, leave me alone.” He started walking away.

“Please don’t leave Alex, your going to get hurt.” I was worried about him.

“Who gives a shit?” He turned to look at me and started walking again.

I raced after him and put myself in front of him, “Look, I’ve been broken hearted by you today because you cheated on me, then after crying my eyes out for an hour, I get woken up to know that you’ve been found drunk of your ass, on a bridge. So, I run after you for close to a half hour, non-stop, and it feels like my legs are going to fall off. All because of you. Now, you are not going anywhere but to your house, or Jack’s or Rian’s. And that is absolutely final!”

His eyes went wide at me, probably because I was so stern with him. “Psh, you go girl!” Jack yelled as I cracked a slight smile, while dragging Alex behind me.

“I don’t want to go home though!” Alex whined.

“I’m not hearing it, I’m not letting you go around the streets alone like this, no way, no how. You practically gave me a heart attack earlier.” I stated while still dragging him.

He started pouting, okay I’ve never drunk before, and I highly doubt there is an “acting like a little kid” stage of it, apparently there is after the rude stage.

“Zoe, Jack!” I heard Kara and Zack’s voices call as they ran closer.

“Yeah?” I questioned.

They finally caught up, “Good you got him. What are we doing?”

“He’s staying at somebody’s house, or his own. But, he has to be somewhere in a house with someone he knows, because I’m not letting him do this.” I stated.

“Good plan, where is he going?” Kara asked.
“Um, I guess home, he can deal with the consequences of drinking from his mother.” I smirked.

My phone started to ring, it was mom, oh gosh.

“Hello?” I asked hesitantly.

“Zoe Nicole Merrick! Where in hell’s name are you two?!” My mother screamed.

“It’s a very long story, that I’ll explain the second I get home.” I stated.

“No, you need to tell me where you are right now, and I’ll come pick you two up, you are together, aren’t you?” She was furious.

“I can’t mom, I have to do something really important. I’ll be home soon. Love you bye!” I said fast.

“Zoe do not hang up this phone or so hel-” I hung up, gosh she is going to murder me.

“Mom is going to kill us Zoe.” Zack observed.

“I know.” I sighed.

Just then, we got to the Gaskarth household while Alex was mumbling some useless shit while I still held his hand. We all gave each other questioning glances, Isobel is going to be so pissed. I finally got the guts and dinged the doorbell. I heard shuffling at the door locks, as Isobel and Peter appeared.

“Oh thank goodness!” She cried of joy as she hugged Alex and hugged the rest of us. “What the hell have you guys been?”

“Long story Isobel.” Jack muttered.

“Are you all okay?” She hesitated and sniffed Alex, “Alexander William Gaskarth have you been drinking?!”

“Who are you?” Alex asked, obviously confused.

“I’m your mother dammit, now get in this house and let your father put you to bed.” She commanded as Peter took him upstairs.

“Thank you four so much for getting home safely, would you like to be driven home?” She asked politely.

“Please, we’ve been running for about 30 minutes ma’am.” I asked, looking probably awful from the amounts of crying and running I’ve done today.

“Sure thing honey,” She paused, “Where’s Rian?”

“I texted him a while ago saying we found Alex, and he walked home, he’s safe and sound.” Kara piped in.

“Good, well let’s get you kids home.” She said, grabbing her car keys and walking out the door.

Kara got in the front, while I sat in the middle in the back. I was so tired, and my legs we’re so sore. I quickly went to sleep with my head on Zack’s shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I know this chapter is super dramatic, and I have no idea where this came from, I just had inspiration, and bam here is the chapter. I hope you didn't hate it! I really didn't like it all that much xD haha. Well, I officially love the shit out of you guys! FUCKING 13 COMMENTS! thank you guys so much! I could kiss all of you ;] Thanks so much:
ImInLoveWithYou?
paranorama-alchemy
rivals are insane
georgiameatsix
Ultraviolet Light
[url=http://member.mibba.com/51525/]Kinkeh Dinsoaurs[/ur] = super long comment!! :]
All.Time.Music.
TrishaxMelissa
firetoburn.
KELLYBARAKAT
FromOceanToSky
Whipped.
Classy Not Classic
Thank you guys so much! I love all of you so much! I hope this chapter didn't disspoint. No matter how random it is xD This was totally not planned. Well, you guys were AHMAZING on comments, so let's say 4 comments and I'll update? Sound fair? Thanks guys, all of you! YOU ROCK! btw: Any predictions for the sequel? [there is a 4 year time skip].