I'm Your Truth

Part 7

Image
.Banner made by Rhain (Bittersweetstar) Thanks hoe! :].

My eyes flashed to Zack as I glared at him while he found a parking spot up front.

"What?" he glanced at me getting out of the car. "You never told me where you wanted to go so I picked." He gave me an evil little smile.

"That's not it Zack. I'm not waiting in the car for god knows how long while you stare at some girls fake tits."

"Well then come inside. And who knows, maybe you'll even enjoy gawking at the silicone too!" he said his eyes lighting up a bit.

"Uhh, I'm only 17, they're not going to let me in there, and I don't have my fake license." I say getting annoyed with him.

"Oh, that." He said as though thinking. "Don't worry I've got it taken care of." He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the entrance.

Not a moment after he pushed me through the front doors, I felt his lips attack my neck, roughly sucking and nipping at the tender area. I couldn't help but to let out a fairly loud moan at the suddenness of his actions.

But just as quick as it happened he pulled away and gave me that infamous smirk that I just wanted tokiss slap it off his face.

"What the hell was that?" I ask him with an odd stare.

"I think that was the sound of you totally wanting my sex." He said with a little shake to his hips.

Cocking an eyebrow at him I ignored his little remark seeing as how his plan did get me inside the place. But was that really such a good thing?

Before I could get a word out Zack had already ditched me and was tailing some blonde whose clothes didn’t really leave much to the imagination.

Great. Now what? At least I wont have to be near him. I took a seat at the bar and ordered an iced tea.

10 minutes had passed with me trying my best not to touch the bar in fear of what kind of disease I could contract from this unsanitary joint.

"Ahahaha, your so funny…" A loud fake laugh rung through my ears, just begging for attention.

"Zacky. I'm in a band." Wow. What a pick up line hun.

"Oh, really, that's so sexy, so you good with your hands?" she asked deviously.

"Ya, he is, you should have heard the guy he had in his room last night. No complaint from him." I say cutting in and receiving an annoyed glare from Zack.

"Huh?" she asks, looking between both me and him.

"I don't know, how bout we go to a place more private?" he asks suggestively and noded his head off in some direction that had separate closed off rooms.

"I'm not staying here for that much longer while you go fuck some whore in the back." I say wanting to be home and in bed 5 minutes ago.

"Well why don’t you just go home and hit the sack?" Wow that was a weird considerin I was supposed to be spending time with him.

"Ya too bad your whore can't do the same with you, god knows how many STD's are taking up space in there." I mumble under my breath referring to Zacks' bed as the bartender refilled my glass for the 4th time in the last hour and a half.

"Excuse me, but there's nothing in my 'sack.'" Wow not only did that sound gay, but he set himself up for it.

"Believe me, don’t I know. But I never thought you'd be one to brag about that."

The slut hanging off his arm as well as the bartender nearly busted a gut with their laughter.

"What? I don’t get it?" Zack questioned the three of us with a blank look.

"You know Zack, your little hmm, problem, or would that be a good thing? No need to worry about using protection with this one." I turn to his whore and pat his back sympathetically .

Slowly she eased out from under his armwhile stifling more giggles.

"Huh?" Zack still looked lost at sea with this whole conversation.

"You said it yourself Zack, you sac's empty; flat. You know, your shooting blanks. Your salmon aren’t swimming upstream anymore." I say trying my best to keep a straight face but failing miserably.

That was it, the other two couldn’t hold back any longer and both let out loud gasps of laughter attracting the attention from others seated at or near the bar.

A few minutes later we settled down and Zacks lay for the night informed him that she had work in the morning and had to go. Lies.

However even after I calmed myself, Zack's face was still bright red from both anger and embarrassment.

Maybe that was a bad move on my part… nah!

"Jade?"

"Uhh, yes?" my voice came out as a strained whimper instead of strong and confident.

"What the fuck was that about?" Zacky asks threw clenched teeth, eerily calm.

"What ever are you talking about Zacky dearest?" I ask innocently.

"Don't play stupid. Jack and coke." He says, directing the last part at the woman behind the bar.

"Think of it as me doing you a favor."

His eyes widened and he choked on his drink.

"A favor? How so?"

"Well, you've already got almost every STD known to man, so I figured I'd save you from receiving any others out there that have yet to be discovered." He looks at me oddly.

Ok, I'll admit it sounded smarter in my head.

"Huh?"

"Nothing." I say before snatching up the rest of his drink and sliding down a few stools to start up a conversation with some guy who tried talking to me earlier but I just wasn't in the mood.

"Heyyyy. Lauren right?" He said slightly more drunk than he had been thirty minutes ago.

"No, but close enough." I smile at him and glancing over my shoulder at Zack asTonyTimTom Mick ran his hand up my thigh.

Sure enough he was staring with an odd look in his eyes. As his gaze caught mine he quickly turned away, probably looking for another top heavy skank to get lucky with.

"You want another drink?" Mick asked giving my inner thigh a squeeze.

I smirked in Zackys directions once more before nodding my head eagerly.