Status: I'm working on it write now!

Little Black Sheep

Emily Black is off to her second year of Hogwarts, but is very worried. All summer she had been sending letters to her friends, or that's what she thought they were, seeing as they never sent anything back. She starts to think something bad has happened and decides to check on Harry. What she didn't know is that she would be getting a warning to stay away from Hogwarts and end up being locked up at the Dursely's. What will Harry and Emily do?
  1. Chapter One: Journey To Harry's
    Emily finally decides to see what's going on with her friends and goes to Harry's house first. She meets Mrs. Figgs, the Dursely's, and Dobby. What happens when she's locked up with Harry?
  2. Chapter Two: Trouble at Hogwarts and at Harry's
    Harry and Emily are locked in his room, getting three meals a day and going to the bathroom twice a day like prisoners. How do the live through it?
  3. Chapter Three: The Narrow Escape
    Ron breaks Emily and Harry out of the Dursely's and barely make it out in time. They fly both of them to the Burrow and are finally, truly, free.
  4. Chapter Four: Learning To Fly
    Emily is spending the rest of her summer at the Weasley's and one day, Harry suggests that they play Quidditch. Emily is instantly worried, seeing as she never played Quidditch in her life. Finally, the twins kidnap her and her torture begins...
  5. Chapter Five: Finding a Friend
    The Weasely's are finally taking their yearly trip to Diagon Alley for school supplies. Emily will encounter floo powder, a close call with the Malfoys, her first trip to Gringotts, the one and only Gilderoy Lockhart, and a small diary...
  6. Chapter Six: Ballroom Dancing
    Emily's birthday starts with an early game of Quidditch with the boys. Afterwards, she's treated like a princess by the Weasely family and can't help but feel like she's never had a family like this. Also, Tom truly makes her a princess as he whisks
  7. Chapter Seven: Taken for a Fool
    First day at Hogwarts and everything isn't going as planned. Irrational anger and paranoia fill Emily and convinces her to say some horrible things...